GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DKC on 1/6/2012 5:23:00 PM (view original):
congrats to everyone who made it.  Every name is deserving of the recognition.  These were peer-voted.

PS.  IMO, jeffkahleb is well deserving, regardless of whether you like him or not.  It's based on GD achievement, in which his resume (including his other ID) is as good as anyone's.
+1
1/6/2012 6:08 PM
Posted by DKC on 1/6/2012 5:23:00 PM (view original):
congrats to everyone who made it.  Every name is deserving of the recognition.  These were peer-voted.

PS.  IMO, jeffkahleb is well deserving, regardless of whether you like him or not.  It's based on GD achievement, in which his resume (including his other ID) is as good as anyone's.
Agreed.
1/6/2012 6:44 PM
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tenaciousdx on 1/6/2012 11:44:00 AM (view original):
IMO, this whole concept of a HOF just won't work.  Good intentions but bad idea.  Only thing it has accomplished is to **** off some folks and give grindi and jeffkahleb something new to argue about.
My argument has never changed.  Jeff has no class at all.  He lies, is rude, and has no honor.  I can't possibly imagine anyone lower than to be allowed into someones confidence, gain their password, then lock them out of their own account and make them beg for it on the forum.  Jeff is a totally classless individual.  As far as I'm concerned those in love with him and hating me is just perfect.  Birds of a feather.  Much better to know ones enemies than to have to guess.  Please Muddapucka, continue to block me and don't bother comment on anything.  Any friend of Jeffs' I would just as soon avoided me.
You are a complete freaking loser. How anyone could get so worked up over something they weren't even around for, and only knowledge of is from rumors they heard from other people that aren't completely sure of what even happened is indicative of your inner most jealously and anger. You chose to see the worst in a situation when you could have equally chose to see the best. This is on you. You are an angry loser.

This hardly sounds like a site mail from someone I gained their confidence, gained their password, and locked them out of their account making them beg for it back. I believe he is saying he is sorry and reimbursing me for the money I spent on his account that was given to me and then asked for back. Again grabby, you are completely misinformed and a complete dumb ***.You owe me an apology and if you keep lying about me, I will request WIS ban you for spreading lies. Kiss my azz dit head.

cmhbuck
To:
jeffkahleb
Received:
6/27/2010 11:05:00 AM
Subject:
A WhatIfSports Gift Certificate From cmhbuck

Congratulations! 

You have received a $25.00 WhatIfSports.com Gift Certificate from cmhbuck.This can be applied towards any of WhatIfSports.com's simulation games, which includes 4 SimLeagues and 4 Dynasty games. SimLeagues allow users to create teams of their all-time favorite players from MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL and pit them against other user-created teams. Dynasty games put users in complete control of a college basketball (Hoops) or college football program (Gridiron), an entire baseball organization (Hardball), or a stock car racing team (Clutch).

Put together your best team and go head to head with some amazing sports minds. 

Included below are instructions for redeeming your gift certificate.

-Happy Gaming from WhatIfSports!
1/6/2012 10:45 PM (edited)
no deandg, no mjmage, no cebrake?  Sorry, not a HOF.  Throw pds in that group also.   I think I played cebrake for about 4 consecutive NC's in Heisman DIA.  He had UCONN on a roll!  

As for Jeff, you don't like him, don't talk to him, but he posts on a computer and you slander him?  I don't think Jeff is the one with the problem.  Personally, I think he rants are comic relief.  I get a nice laugh out of them.  Call me silly, but it is funny.
1/6/2012 9:03 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 1/6/2012 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I'll give my impression of grindi:

"I don't like what's happening!"  (stamps feet)

"If I don't like it , it must not be right!"  (whines annoyingly)

"If you disagree with me, just don't say anything else and keep blocking my posts."

Real life doesn't work that way, and neither do these forums.  No one said they love Jeff and hate you.  You can't please everyone, and people you don't personally like might reap a benefit you don't think worthy.  Boo f*cking hoo.

I was lucky to be chosen to vote for who I thought was worthy for the final round.  Jeff's numerous titles and certain world domination got my vote.  If you want to start a thread about who else might be worthy, go ahead.  You can start with users who didn't think setting a team to have 1,000 rushing attempts and 10 passes a year were the best way to go.  Or whatever else you want.  It's all subjective.  Sheesh...

So says me.

You don't know me from Adam.  I never whine.  Never stamp my feet, actually can't thanks to an accident.  Thankful it didn't hurt my reflexes or trigger finger though.  I am into World and Cowboy Fast Draw and other shooting sports and I'm damned fast.   You're a bald face liar like the rest of Jeffs' cronies.  If you want to kiss up to a low life like jeff power to you.  All you low lifes should probably hang together.  You seem to miss the point again.  I really don't give a crap if you like me or not.  I prefer you mouth off as you have.  Ones enemies words cannot hurt one.  Anybody with half a brain can see through yours and jeffs lies and innuendos.  I had made no accusations of you nor had I ever known your name until you spouted your drivel on this thread.  Fact.  Jeff got a guys password and locked him out of his own account.  Fact Jeff made him beg on here to get his own account back.  Fact.  Anyone who backs Jeff condones his past despicable actions.  Fact,  you condone it.  Conclusion, you're as big of an idiot as Jeff.  People like you and Jeff are a disgrace to human kind.  Rudeness is your way of life.

So says me.
1/6/2012 10:08 PM
Posted by dwhit34 on 1/6/2012 9:03:00 PM (view original):
no deandg, no mjmage, no cebrake?  Sorry, not a HOF.  Throw pds in that group also.   I think I played cebrake for about 4 consecutive NC's in Heisman DIA.  He had UCONN on a roll!  

As for Jeff, you don't like him, don't talk to him, but he posts on a computer and you slander him?  I don't think Jeff is the one with the problem.  Personally, I think he rants are comic relief.  I get a nice laugh out of them.  Call me silly, but it is funny.
Excuse me but jeff has slandered myself, ermacky and many others with his lies.  I remember when he made the guy beg.  He comes on EVERY single post and trashes me.  Sorry but he does the slandering.  I've said nothing but what is true.  He constantly comes to me not the other way around.  You like him fine.  I think he is scum.
1/6/2012 10:14 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.