GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I agree with you caesari congrats to all elected, but as you know snowflakes need their participation trophy. 
1/6/2012 10:35 PM
Posted by jeffkahleb on 1/6/2012 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tenaciousdx on 1/6/2012 11:44:00 AM (view original):
IMO, this whole concept of a HOF just won't work.  Good intentions but bad idea.  Only thing it has accomplished is to **** off some folks and give grindi and jeffkahleb something new to argue about.
My argument has never changed.  Jeff has no class at all.  He lies, is rude, and has no honor.  I can't possibly imagine anyone lower than to be allowed into someones confidence, gain their password, then lock them out of their own account and make them beg for it on the forum.  Jeff is a totally classless individual.  As far as I'm concerned those in love with him and hating me is just perfect.  Birds of a feather.  Much better to know ones enemies than to have to guess.  Please Muddapucka, continue to block me and don't bother comment on anything.  Any friend of Jeffs' I would just as soon avoided me.
You are a complete freaking loser. How anyone could get so worked up over something they weren't even around for, and only knowledge of is from rumors they heard from other people that aren't completely sure of what even happened is indicative of your inner most jealously and anger. You chose to see the worst in a situation when you could have equally chose to see the best. This is on you. You are an angry loser.

This hardly sounds like a site mail from someone I gained their confidence, gained their password, and locked them out of their account making them beg for it back. I believe he is saying he is sorry and reimbursing me for the money I spent on his account that was given to me and then asked for back. Again grabby, you are completely misinformed and a complete dumb ***.You owe me an apology and if you keep lying about me, I will request WIS ban you for spreading lies. Kiss my azz dit head.

cmhbuck
To:
jeffkahleb
Received:
6/27/2010 11:05:00 AM
Subject:
A WhatIfSports Gift Certificate From cmhbuck

Congratulations! 

You have received a $25.00 WhatIfSports.com Gift Certificate from cmhbuck.This can be applied towards any of WhatIfSports.com's simulation games, which includes 4 SimLeagues and 4 Dynasty games. SimLeagues allow users to create teams of their all-time favorite players from MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL and pit them against other user-created teams. Dynasty games put users in complete control of a college basketball (Hoops) or college football program (Gridiron), an entire baseball organization (Hardball), or a stock car racing team (Clutch).

Put together your best team and go head to head with some amazing sports minds. 

Included below are instructions for redeeming your gift certificate.

-Happy Gaming from WhatIfSports!
Mark off a spot you are all ***.  I'm not angry and have never been a loser.  Anybody can forge a letter.  I know what I saw on here.  You're the one that started attacking me at every turn.  Your the one started the lies about me.  Did I miss read you when you "turned me in for collusion" over a post I started that was said in the beginning to be hypothetical?  Are you going to lie your way out of that too?  If any apologies are dealt they should come from you but I could never believe them as all you do is lie..  I've asked you time and again stay off my posts if you don't like me but every one there you are bad mouthing me.  Or bad mouthing Er.  Or bad mouthing someone.  Tell WIS all you want.  I'm not the one continually uses foul language.  As far as I'm concerned you stay away from me I'll stay away from you.  But you never do, do you?

You're right, Caesar,  this should be for congratulating the guys that made the list.  Congrats to all but Jeff.  His moral character does not warrant any kind of honor.  To be bestowed honor one should have honor. 

You're the loser here jeff.  You gave away something very precious that no one could ever take from you.  Your honor.  I would never do that.  Death before dishonor.  I just come from a different time in history I guess.
1/6/2012 11:25 PM (edited)
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tenaciousdx on 1/6/2012 11:44:00 AM (view original):
IMO, this whole concept of a HOF just won't work.  Good intentions but bad idea.  Only thing it has accomplished is to **** off some folks and give grindi and jeffkahleb something new to argue about.
My argument has never changed.  Jeff has no class at all.  He lies, is rude, and has no honor.  I can't possibly imagine anyone lower than to be allowed into someones confidence, gain their password, then lock them out of their own account and make them beg for it on the forum.  Jeff is a totally classless individual.  As far as I'm concerned those in love with him and hating me is just perfect.  Birds of a feather.  Much better to know ones enemies than to have to guess.  Please Muddapucka, continue to block me and don't bother comment on anything.  Any friend of Jeffs' I would just as soon avoided me.
I coached against Columbusbuck, I knew Columbusbuck, Columbusbuck was a friend of mine. Grindi, you're no Columbusbuck. 
1/7/2012 1:37 AM
Posted by muddapucka on 1/6/2012 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 8:48:00 AM (view original):
I can have no respect for the HOF with Jeff in it.  He makes it totally classless.  Sorry Caesari.  He doesn't deserve it.  There is more to most Hall of Fames than just record.  I voice my opinion under my own name and not some made up one.  A HOF should be more than record.  Jeff should never get on one as he lacks good moral fiber.  This is more of a popularity list.  How many votes were from guys with more than one ID?  Doesn't really matter to me as I won't ever be on it nor do I care to be.  With Jeff on it I don't want to be associated with it.
Dude, get over yourself.  No wonder I block you.
+1

lol - I block Gridi also!

And Jeff was one of my top votes - and not because of his coaching record but "for keeping these lame *** forums alive!!!!" And for letting Grindi know what a knucklehead he is.

OH yea - congrats to the inductees!

1/7/2012 1:48 AM
Posted by dwhit34 on 1/5/2012 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Congrats to all those guys.  Nothing against anyone who made it, but it isn't a GD Hall of Fame without Deandg.  
He's WIS Joe Jackson - his air-bisquit attack were 2 updates ahead of its time. But genius has its toll - I mean the guy had 7 teams and spent 20-30 minutes of game prep per team (not a misprint). At one point he had an 100+ game winning streak across multiple worlds.

Don't even open the doors of this place without him
1/7/2012 6:29 AM
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by muddapucka on 1/6/2012 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I'll give my impression of grindi:

"I don't like what's happening!"  (stamps feet)

"If I don't like it , it must not be right!"  (whines annoyingly)

"If you disagree with me, just don't say anything else and keep blocking my posts."

Real life doesn't work that way, and neither do these forums.  No one said they love Jeff and hate you.  You can't please everyone, and people you don't personally like might reap a benefit you don't think worthy.  Boo f*cking hoo.

I was lucky to be chosen to vote for who I thought was worthy for the final round.  Jeff's numerous titles and certain world domination got my vote.  If you want to start a thread about who else might be worthy, go ahead.  You can start with users who didn't think setting a team to have 1,000 rushing attempts and 10 passes a year were the best way to go.  Or whatever else you want.  It's all subjective.  Sheesh...

So says me.

You don't know me from Adam.  I never whine.  Never stamp my feet, actually can't thanks to an accident.  Thankful it didn't hurt my reflexes or trigger finger though.  I am into World and Cowboy Fast Draw and other shooting sports and I'm damned fast.   You're a bald face liar like the rest of Jeffs' cronies.  If you want to kiss up to a low life like jeff power to you.  All you low lifes should probably hang together.  You seem to miss the point again.  I really don't give a crap if you like me or not.  I prefer you mouth off as you have.  Ones enemies words cannot hurt one.  Anybody with half a brain can see through yours and jeffs lies and innuendos.  I had made no accusations of you nor had I ever known your name until you spouted your drivel on this thread.  Fact.  Jeff got a guys password and locked him out of his own account.  Fact Jeff made him beg on here to get his own account back.  Fact.  Anyone who backs Jeff condones his past despicable actions.  Fact,  you condone it.  Conclusion, you're as big of an idiot as Jeff.  People like you and Jeff are a disgrace to human kind.  Rudeness is your way of life.

So says me.
Hmmm, this is getting fun.  I'll make this my last post on the topic.

"You don't know me from Adam." - That's true, thank God, and you don't know me.

"You're a bald face liar." - Although I have less hair than I used to, the correct term is "bold-face liar."  And what exactly did I lie about?  I posted my opinions.

"I prefer you mouth off as you have."   - Finally we agree on something.  If I can't mouth off, then neither can you.  See, the door swings both ways in Real Life.

"Ones enemies words cannot hurt one."  Correct.  I am laughing at what you wrote, not being hurt by it.  Ahhh, irony.

"I really don't give a crap if you like me or not." - Again, we're on the same page.  I never said I didn't like you.  I was comparing you a 3 year old throwing a hissy fit.

"People like you and Jeff are a disgrace to human kind."  Wow.  Big words from someone who admits he doesn't know me.

When did I say I support Jeff's supposed action of locking someone out of an account, etc?  I said I voted for him as a HOF coach because, IMHO, that's what he is. 

If you don't post stupid stuff, people won't have to point out how stupid it is.

Can't wait for your rant on this one.  Have a great day.

1/7/2012 9:43 AM
I really don't care what you think if you even can. 
1/7/2012 9:49 AM
The biggest travesty of this list is Grindi not being nominated and voted in as a contributor to the forums.  Grindi 2012!

Grindi, I'm just curious, do you even read peoples responses to what you say? Or is it just easier to pretend that everyone is wrong when everyone is just laughing at you?
1/7/2012 2:47 PM

Truly honored.  If there's a HOF for best moniker...Dickofdeath

1/7/2012 2:51 PM
Posted by vizslahunter on 1/7/2012 2:51:00 PM (view original):

Truly honored.  If there's a HOF for best moniker...Dickofdeath

1/7/2012 3:25 PM
The HOF for GD is a great idea, but it was carried out wrongly.
First off, no one user should put themself in charge of running it. This should be done by WIS like norbert or some staff member appointed by him. There should be a time period of maybe a week for users to send in HOF nominations. After all nominations have been made then all users should be allowed to vote. Voting could be done is the following matter or something like it: vote for up to 10 users and rank them 1-10 in order. After a one week period, the top 10 votegetters would make up the first HOF class. More members could be added every 6 months or every year or whatever.
That is how I envision a real GD Hall of Fame.

However, if norbert or another staff member were to do this, it should come only AFTER this game has been updated and in better working condition. That is the main problem and should be the top priority before anything else!
1/7/2012 3:56 PM
any hof is what the users make of it, don't need any staff members.
1/7/2012 4:09 PM
Posted by da_goat on 1/7/2012 3:56:00 PM (view original):
The HOF for GD is a great idea, but it was carried out wrongly.
First off, no one user should put themself in charge of running it. This should be done by WIS like norbert or some staff member appointed by him. There should be a time period of maybe a week for users to send in HOF nominations. After all nominations have been made then all users should be allowed to vote. Voting could be done is the following matter or something like it: vote for up to 10 users and rank them 1-10 in order. After a one week period, the top 10 votegetters would make up the first HOF class. More members could be added every 6 months or every year or whatever.
That is how I envision a real GD Hall of Fame.

However, if norbert or another staff member were to do this, it should come only AFTER this game has been updated and in better working condition. That is the main problem and should be the top priority before anything else!
Don't go dragging Norbert into this.  Its bad enough that everyone makes posts in the forum screaming his name!
1/7/2012 4:13 PM
Onside.  When you guys quit mouthing me I might listen.  I don't know how you guys get the idea I think I am always right.  I post on here how I do things. Because I do it differently you all accuse me of being wrong.  It works for me.  I'm allowed my opinion as much as anybody else here.  I marvel at how incredibly stupid a lot of these people are. If you don't like what I say or you don't like me,  why attack?  Just don't read what I say.  Some of you guys on here are too stupid to do that.  I have others that agree but don't want the grief a lot of you people cause.  I don't care.  I don't say derogatory things to anybody who doesn't attack me.  I respect their opinions if if they are not mine.  Because something works for another doesn't mean it will work for me nor may my method work for you.  But basically you guys can attack me until your blue in the face and I really don't care.  32 years in a factory and you can't hurt my feelings.  In fact cranking some of these clowns up is highly entertaining to me.  I'm like Howard Cosell, all you guys hate me but you can't stop reading my stuff.  That's a scream.
1/7/2012 9:05 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.