Planned Update - Later this Year Topic

Posted by norbert on 10/16/2012 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 10/14/2012 5:32:00 PM (view original):
NORBERT:

I bring this up yet again. Is there any way we can be able to chat cross conference in a world?
That's something that definitely won't be something we focus on for the update, but there are a few things we might look at to see how easy they would be to port over from HD and that's one of the things on that list.  If we have someone with some time that is sitting around during beta, I might have them look at adding that in depending on how easy it would be.
Great. I feel like although small, it is an important update community wise. Thanks.
10/16/2012 4:39 PM
I've looked over this entire post. When is the freaking update? At this point it seems this entire thread has been meaningless.

This thread started in January. 

I'm sorry if it was posted somewhere else and I missed it but just asking.
10/18/2012 10:30 AM
Posted by fastec27 on 10/18/2012 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I've looked over this entire post. When is the freaking update? At this point it seems this entire thread has been meaningless.

The promises of a major update were made, what, a full year ago now? It was promised to us that it would be early this summer, then pushed back to before football season. Now the last I heard the Beta should be by the end of the year,

What a bunch of poo bah.

I find this entire thread fully irellevent at this point.

I'm sorry too if others find it terrible that we complain about this not happening. But I don't find it fun having burned up my reward points and then having bought a season here and there for this one armed bandit game while I waited in expectation of these promises.

10/18/2012 4:03 PM
Posted by jibe on 10/18/2012 4:03:00 PM (view original):

The promises of a major update were made, what, a full year ago now? It was promised to us that it would be early this summer, then pushed back to before football season. Now the last I heard the Beta should be by the end of the year,

What a bunch of poo bah.

I'm sorry too if others find it terrible that we complain about this not happening. But I don't find it fun having burned up my reward points and then having bought a season here and there for this one armed bandit game while I waited in expectation of these promises.

Glad There are others that haven't drank the WIS kool Aid and feel it's the same as before. Promise the world and deliver nothing.
10/19/2012 8:09 AM
Posted by fastec27 on 10/19/2012 8:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 10/18/2012 4:03:00 PM (view original):

What a bunch of poo bah.

Glad There are others that haven't drank the WIS kool Aid and feel it's the same as before. Promise the world and deliver nothing.
+1..    Who Dat!!!!
10/19/2012 12:47 PM
I would like to see less penalties.  I would like to see gi, tech. and f. iq all equal in the equation.  I get way too many penalties, even though I run only one offensive formaton, and the teams I play run several.  I would definitely look into the penalty formulas, there is something wrong there.  I often have more penalties than crappy sim teams I'm playing.
10/22/2012 5:49 AM
Haven't played in more than 6 months. Looks like nothing has changed.
10/23/2012 2:38 PM
Posted by shifti on 10/23/2012 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Haven't played in more than 6 months. Looks like nothing has changed.
Try 2014
10/23/2012 6:44 PM
+1 lol
10/29/2012 12:24 AM
i will tell you what has changed   since this engine of what  two years ratings sometimes seem to matter little

far too often teams with mediocre  possibly average talent not only win but dominate in facets of game

if your lines are at least ten points better across board than opponent it should matter  there are upsets but smu would not push alabamas lines around

so many good players have left   and i don't think i'm alone in feeling you have no idea what to expect

bring on this newer engine and soon   the formations seem to completely not matter  nor the players iq's   and stamina which use to be huge seems to matter little as well

simply sick of a 70 - 70 dl with good elusiveness struggle with a 55 - 55 ol
11/3/2012 6:46 PM
haha, i left months ago and made a thread about WIS and how they treat customers. i also spoke of the game getting increasingly boring. WIS questioned my leaving by saying, "you know there's an update about to come out, right?" ha, what a bunch of crap. like i said, i'll keep spending money on EA, despite the bad gameplay. playing online dynasty vs this crap is so much better. even if there aren't FCS teams yet (word is that they're working on it), it's a much better buy than seasons of GD. the marketing for WIS is terrible too, you should have had a major update right before the season took place to generate some first time clients. this is so pathetic.
11/4/2012 12:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by northstorm on 11/16/2012 6:21:00 PM (view original):
FACT ... there is no update scheduled.... it is just a smokescreen to keep you paying dollars into the bottomless pit that GD has become.  AS LONG AS ALL OF YOU KEEP PAYING FOR IT, WHY WOULD THEY FIX IT?  Wise the f**k up gents, they have a poor game with major flaws, and wont do anything about it because you are still paying them!

Ask yourselves... would you go to the same restaurant month after month and fork over hard-earned money when you know the food and service will be terrible?  What would keep you going back to such an establishment; the manager's unending but never fulfilled promises that the food would taste better at some unidentified date in the future?  How long have you been promised that the food and service will be better here at GD?  So why are you still here?????

To quote a genius of commerce..... "I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldnt know what to do with it".

Leave GD
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
11/17/2012 8:56 AM
ceasari... the door wont even touch me!  I know that in a few days when the renewal for Heisman is due, I will still have $10.95 in my pocket, and a bunch of other chumps wont!
11/17/2012 9:12 AM
Still waiting Norbert? I know Rome wasn't made over night but whats low down?
11/17/2012 10:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30|31 Next ▸
Planned Update - Later this Year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.