Planned Update - Later this Year Topic

Posted by jfootball88 on 11/17/2012 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Still waiting Norbert? I know Rome wasn't made over night but whats low down?
Jim Rome will end his career before WIS releases their next update 
11/21/2012 6:37 PM
Posted by caesari on 11/17/2012 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by northstorm on 11/16/2012 6:21:00 PM (view original):
FACT ... there is no update scheduled.... it is just a smokescreen to keep you paying dollars into the bottomless pit that GD has become.  AS LONG AS ALL OF YOU KEEP PAYING FOR IT, WHY WOULD THEY FIX IT?  Wise the f**k up gents, they have a poor game with major flaws, and wont do anything about it because you are still paying them!

Ask yourselves... would you go to the same restaurant month after month and fork over hard-earned money when you know the food and service will be terrible?  What would keep you going back to such an establishment; the manager's unending but never fulfilled promises that the food would taste better at some unidentified date in the future?  How long have you been promised that the food and service will be better here at GD?  So why are you still here?????

To quote a genius of commerce..... "I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldnt know what to do with it".

Leave GD
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
And here in lies the problem with WIS. Instead of trying to fix anything, they just pretend their above their customers. Every time I come back, i am greeted with more astonishment at how poorly WIS is run. This is pathetic. 
11/21/2012 6:39 PM
and waiting...still waiting.....(2014) still waiting......(2015) still waiting...........................
11/21/2012 9:48 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 11/21/2012 9:48:00 PM (view original):
and waiting...still waiting.....(2014) still waiting......(2015) still waiting...........................
O ye of little faith.
11/22/2012 12:45 AM
I figure Fox doesn't pay him enough to work full time on it
11/22/2012 1:11 AM
Posted by caesari on 11/22/2012 12:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jfootball88 on 11/21/2012 9:48:00 PM (view original):
O ye of little faith.
Haha, really? We have little faith? Seriously, please explain to me how we have little faith. I would love to hear this point. 
11/25/2012 12:58 AM (edited)
Posted by fermor332002 on 1/25/2012 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by aperez12 on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM (view original):
I would like to see in game planning a way where I would have control of which players go in and in what formation.  Right now I set up my starters but lets say I have a 2nd string RB that I want to start in the game too, instead of picking the 50/50 option I should be able to say my 1st RB goes in under I-Formation and Wishbone but my 2nd RB goes in when I use Pro-Set and ND Box, this will allow a coach to have more control of which players they put in the game and at what time;  I am want to say thank you Norbert for all the hard work it has been notice.

+1

i like to be able to set offensive lineman like rt, rg, c, lg, lt, etc and same on defense re le rolb lolb  stuff like that
11/25/2012 10:40 AM
How do the ratings work for OL and DL?  I see one of the ranked teams strictly going for guys with high strength???
12/11/2012 1:16 PM
I love this game. Cant seem to stop playing it. Either play ofr leave but quit winjing.
12/11/2012 4:03 PM
I would like to see something done for the long wait periods between seasons - maybe create an engine that allows the coaches to hire assistant coaches, etc., in the time period of your season ends and before recruiting begins. Would make the game even more realistic. Can easily be done based off a ratings system, similar to how we recruit players, etc. --- just a thought.

I have 2 football teams (one in Warner and one in Yost) and 2 basketball teams (one in Tarkanian and one in Phelan) and the delays between seasons are long, imo... just seems like filling the void there would be a smart idea. Just a thought.
1/10/2013 11:10 AM
I want players to get in trouble and fail drugs test real stuff like that. GPA should matter too
1/11/2013 9:24 AM
+1
1/13/2013 9:46 PM

I want to see players influenced by the coach and his offensive and defensive playing styles. If a team is a passing team then a legit WR would be more likely to want to attend that school then he would a team that is playing “old man” football. Just to steal a line from the boyz at Mizzou.

1/14/2013 8:49 AM
Also, along with my suggestion above, I would love to be able to respond to recruits by email, or our assistant coaches... any emails we get really. if we can get emails, you should be able to prepare a couple formed responses for the different types of emails we get and then as a coach, we should have the ability to respond or not to respond.

Crappy that we get emails but we can't respond to them... would REALLY love this to be part of the game in the near future.

1/27/2013 10:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31
Planned Update - Later this Year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.