yatzr scraper util v1.2 - way faster!! Topic

seperate columns would be great  . i am working on a "history " on each world , and that would save me a lot of editing.
thanks for all you do. This BUDS for you.
2/19/2012 6:13 AM
I'm sure WIS appreciates the server load of multiple threading

Any chance you will roll that into the recruiting tool too !
2/19/2012 9:51 AM
YATZR ... I think you are missing a comma (,) between the Year and Position fields ... at least I see that with the Hayes data.
2/19/2012 9:59 AM (edited)
Posted by hughesjr on 2/19/2012 9:59:00 AM (view original):
YATZR ... I think you are missing a comma (,) between the Year and Position fields ... at least I see that with the Hayes data.
Weird.  I wonder why Bob never said anything about that.  Maybe it didn't matter for what he was doing.  I'm fixing it now, as well as separating out the wins and losses into separate columns
2/19/2012 2:41 PM
Looks like the status for the bowl games wasn't working either.  I need a better QA department lol
2/19/2012 2:50 PM
updated for version 1.2
2/19/2012 3:39 PM
Posted by yatzr on 2/19/2012 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Weird.  I wonder why Bob never said anything about that.  Maybe it didn't matter for what he was doing.  I'm fixing it now, as well as separating out the wins and losses into separate columns
Actually, it only takes a few seconds to do a find and replace for "" to "," in a text editor, so he probably just corrected it ... that is what I did.
2/19/2012 4:04 PM
Posted by yatzr on 2/19/2012 2:41:00 PM (view original):
I just assumed it was a limitation of the scrape, and did a Text-To-Colums conversion using the quote mark as a delimiter :)

3/2/2012 1:51 PM
i cant get the scaper to work all of the sudden?
i click run then it flashes that its done and returns me a zero-size file.
5/2/2012 3:16 PM
Posted by govolswoo on 5/2/2012 3:16:00 PM (view original):
i cant get the scaper to work all of the sudden?
i click run then it flashes that its done and returns me a zero-size file.
You are probably missing the permTeams.dat file, or that file has somehow gotten corrupted.
5/2/2012 5:49 PM
Great tool, worked super fast for me. Thanks yatzr.
5/3/2012 1:03 PM
i re-extracted the permteams file and still no luck?

also, ive been able to use the other tools, it seems to be only the scaper that stopped working for me.
5/3/2012 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
yatzr scraper util v1.2 - way faster!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.