With my time away from GD Topic

I have looked a little bit on these forums and seen my name thrown up a few time, even though I wasn't active in the forums or GD at all. So my question is, I want to know if you will or if you would rank the Top 5 most popular coaches in GD, would gino be in that Top 5? Now this isn't the most successful or whatever this is just when you think of GD what's the most popular names that come to mind. Whats your Top 5.

Mine would have to be

Nelson- better know for a lot of NCs

jeffkhaleb
- better know for a successful guy with a smart mouth

ginobili04
- has mail named after me, ginomail...should I say more

bhazlewood
- contributor to the GUESS rankings everyone anticipates to see

TIE:
grindi- well he is a friend of mine and he loves making 50 million topics at a time

snake_p
- just a well know forum whore
10/4/2012 8:47 PM
I miss snake and his many multiple id's that he would come on with when snake_p was on a ban. unclevic, typing_guy are some that I can remember.

grindi is a friend and co-coach of mine. Funny thing with grindi is everyone almost it seems dislikes grindi but then they flock to post on his threads.. LMAO

I coached in the Rockne MIAC with nelson my first 5 seasons of GD. Best thing I can say about nelson was his willingness to help someone else learn the game. He had Grove City rocking back in those days.

Two guys who have been favorites of mine are dupa220, I think I got the numbers right. I've never met a fellow curmudgeon that I liked more than Bob.

Arfy is the other. Who else can take the abuse of just being Arfy like him and yet still come back for more.

10/4/2012 9:10 PM
#1- snake p hands down.

The snake is dead! Long live the snake! Long live the snake! Long live the snake!   
10/5/2012 12:04 PM
       I too miss Snake.  He definitely was entertaining.
10/5/2012 1:50 PM
i miss Snake as well.  He may  have been Jconte's alter ego though.
10/5/2012 2:33 PM
Thanks Jibe!

A pretty good list, I would say Gino.  Another name we might be leaving off is Vandyboy.  Remember that poor 16 year old kid?  lol

10/5/2012 8:20 PM
As a newer guy- I guess not really anymore- I have, in no particular order:

Polabonez
Arfy
Gino

As the goofballs and funny men

Bhouska
Slid64er

As the helpful guys. Everyone listens to them when they speak.

Honorable mention:
Ermackey, who seems to have disappeared.
10/6/2012 1:00 AM
People know that snake is grindi right? 
10/6/2012 1:32 AM
Posted by Arfy on 10/5/2012 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Thanks Jibe!

A pretty good list, I would say Gino.  Another name we might be leaving off is Vandyboy.  Remember that poor 16 year old kid?  lol

Yes vandyboy was a great kid. I miss him as well. Has anyone heard from him lately?
10/6/2012 9:25 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 10/6/2012 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 10/5/2012 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Thanks Jibe!

Yes vandyboy was a great kid. I miss him as well. Has anyone heard from him lately?
I'm assuming vandy grew up, got a job and decided to ditch us. I can't believe his life would be more enjoyable now.

I think he had a _ in his id somewhere. I always wondered if he was another of snake_p's id's. snake just playing with the GD community.
10/6/2012 10:08 AM
So your saying that the _ is the mark of snake?
10/6/2012 10:26 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 10/6/2012 10:26:00 AM (view original):
So your saying that the _ is the mark of snake?
From what I recall most of his id's had the_. That's not to say that every _  in GD was snake.
10/6/2012 11:02 AM
God I hope not since I have a double__in my ID!!
10/6/2012 11:14 AM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 10/6/2012 11:14:00 AM (view original):
What have my conspiracy suspicions started? LOL
10/6/2012 12:26 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 10/6/2012 11:14:00 AM (view original):
A 2 headed snake?
10/6/2012 2:55 PM
12 Next ▸
With my time away from GD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.