GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

So I sprained my ankle playing softball yesterday, and now am in NORCOland... so if I missed anyone thus far on the list below that wanted to sign up please let me know.... I'm a bit out of it... Otherwise looks like 7 slots left for long format...  or 3 for a shortened version...

Would love to have some more new players... don't be that guy two weeks in that comes into the thread and says "man this looks like fun i wish i would have gotten in this game"

psap
iamthetwo__2
nyaggie98
arfy
mr_mojo
caesari
dublinuf
trevnasty
csudak
ffbplayergod
katzphang88
mb625
golfpro71
kevintam90
jibe
ghutton9
redraider68
bhazlewood
sjurat
stalagna
tsut30
jhard70

10/12/2012 5:04 PM (edited)

Have you never run the bases before pola?

10/12/2012 2:25 PM
What kind of health care plan do you got?  I severely sprained my ankle one time playing softball and was only given motrin when I went to the ER.
10/12/2012 2:40 PM
I will play if you still have a spot available.
10/12/2012 3:30 PM
Pola, I would recommend not having everyone send sitemails to you. Just my 2 cents, considering how I get 90+ sitemails per day about mafia in addition to the 15 regular sitemails I always get.

Unless you want to feel special, then go for it. 300 sitemails a day will probably give you some illusion of love.
10/12/2012 3:54 PM
Posted by mr_mojo on 10/12/2012 2:25:00 PM (view original):

You wouldn't have thought so yesterday....  There may have been alcohol involved.
10/12/2012 5:05 PM
Posted by polabonez on 10/12/2012 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mr_mojo on 10/12/2012 2:25:00 PM (view original):

You wouldn't have thought so yesterday....  There may have been alcohol involved.
I love booze and softball.  I feel like I am nearly a professional at it.
10/12/2012 5:06 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 10/12/2012 2:40:00 PM (view original):
What kind of health care plan do you got?  I severely sprained my ankle one time playing softball and was only given motrin when I went to the ER.
Was a class three sprain... Torn something something something. I was on narcos for the pain when I got there and told them that so I guess they just figured if that's working its working. Funy thing is it says Motrin on the paper regarding sprains but he prescribed the extra strength yellow norcos.

I like it... Don't feel any pain right now. Don feel much of anything, actually
10/12/2012 5:47 PM
^obviously by my spelling and sentence structures.
10/12/2012 5:48 PM
Holy snikes!  Theres a boatload of people here. This island's gonna sink!!!
10/12/2012 6:34 PM
Posted by Arfy on 10/12/2012 6:34:00 PM (view original):
Holy snikes!  Theres a boatload of people here. This island's gonna sink!!!
Hey! I'm big boned!
10/12/2012 6:53 PM
Oh man! Grade three sprain - Hmmmm let's see - torn (usually similar to the tattered remains of torn rotten bedsheet) fibulo-calcaneal ligaments - causes localized release of inter-cellular components - release of which causes influx of numerus phyiso-bio-chemicals including histimines (swells stuff up real good), bradykinin (for the added pain and increased sensitivity) not to mention the irritating effects of sub-cutaneus capillary tearing and the release of blood into the area - causing that really pretty purple (soon to be green - yellow and other fun rainbow shades) ecchymotic pattern into your foot and toes. That along with the accompanied cell destroying effects of cortisol . . .

Fun times to be had by all.

Hope you feel better soon, pola.
10/12/2012 6:56 PM
Whoa easy now some us...mainly Caesari since he's an Army guy, can't understand those big words. He needs that in picture form.
10/12/2012 7:15 PM
Posted by katzphang88 on 10/12/2012 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Oh man! Grade three sprain - Hmmmm let's see - torn (usually similar to the tattered remains of torn rotten bedsheet) fibulo-calcaneal ligaments - causes localized release of inter-cellular components - release of which causes influx of numerus phyiso-bio-chemicals including histimines (swells stuff up real good), bradykinin (for the added pain and increased sensitivity) not to mention the irritating effects of sub-cutaneus capillary tearing and the release of blood into the area - causing that really pretty purple (soon to be green - yellow and other fun rainbow shades) ecchymotic pattern into your foot and toes. That along with the accompanied cell destroying effects of cortisol . . .

Fun times to be had by all.

Hope you feel better soon, pola.
See the thing is... I feel GREAT right now.
10/12/2012 7:41 PM
In the military we get Motrin for everything.  Sprained your ankle?  Here's some Motrin.  Broken wrist?  Here's some Motrin.  Ruptured appendix?  Nurse, please give the patient some Motrin so we can start surgery.

At this point, I'm almost certain that the military is in some sort of pyramid scheme with the makers of Motrin...

10/12/2012 8:40 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.