GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Posted by dublinuf on 12/13/2012 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Two things I am sure of:

1) Everyone in this game is aligned with everyone else in this game.

2) Doing things Arfy tells you never works out for you. The two times I listen to him, he undercuts my friend ffb after telling me to vote for caesari and then the second time has me here.

Get me a plate ready Bob and Aggie. I am pretty sure Arfy is offering his first born and the ability to spin straw into gold to someone as we speak. Should be some fun times at the Ponderosa.
Besides.....I warned you that they were aiming for you!
12/13/2012 1:34 AM
Posted by polabonez on 12/12/2012 10:55:00 PM (view original):
So almost everyone got together to vote... And this one is an interesting one.

I have two votes for horvie78

I have three votes for dublinuf

I have three votes for arfy

jhard70 did not vote... And this is his first warning.

So we have a tie vote. 

jhard70 is not at tribal, therefore he can not vote on the tiebreaker....

The 6 of you that ARE at tribal will vote to break the tie.

You can only vote for ARFY or DUBLINUF.   I will open up voting until tomorrow at 5PM Central.  If the vote remains tied, then the six who didn't break the tie AND jhard70 will be forced into a fire-building challenge for elimination.
Fire building challenge? Okay... but just make sure you don't burn down the internet.
12/13/2012 1:55 AM
The re-votes are in... And this time with a much different result.

I received one vote for dublinuf.

but I received 5 votes for arfy.

ARFY is eliminated from Survivor XI, and becomes the 3rd Jury Member.

Although as a parting gift for 9th place...  We are giving him THIS
12/13/2012 12:16 PM
Good luck guys!

Uh....thanks for the steak!

12/13/2012 12:17 PM
Hey where the F*** is my steak
12/13/2012 12:38 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 12/13/2012 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Hey where the F*** is my steak
There were 4 Coupons there.... Talk to Arfy.
12/13/2012 12:38 PM
Come on Nyaggie.....screw these foo's! lol
12/13/2012 12:49 PM
Individual Challenge #3  -  "This is the Greatest Sport ever to sweep the United States of America"  -  Matti Leshem, co-commissioner of the USA Rock Paper Scissors league.

Well.. .ESPN Covers the $50,000 event in Vegas... and I'm looking for something new... so here it is.

I would have to assume at this point in the game winning the immunity is pretty important for each of you.  So now you get your chance to do it with your wit, where only skill and absolutely no luck is involved.

Paper.  Rock.  Scissors.

Each of you is is listed on an 8 player, double-elimination bracket that you can find here.

You will be matched up in a BEST of 3 Rock paper scissors match against your opponent.   You are allowed to trash talk amongst each other and bluff (sitemails saying I'm throwing scissors to each other to bluff) but only your sitemail to me will count.  PLEASE SITEMAIL "americana" rather than polabonez so I don't lose my current survivor sitemails I've yet to record....  Once you and your opponent have both sitemailed me your choice, I will respond to both of you the result... 

Each round I will show what each person threw each time, as well..... 

If you would rather text your pick, and have me text back the results (so you don't have to log in and check all the time) just sitemail me your cell with your first pick and I'll be happy to do it that way.

Winner gets immunity.

Good luck. Skill.
12/13/2012 4:43 PM (edited)
What no Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
12/13/2012 4:49 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 12/13/2012 4:49:00 PM (view original):
What no Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
Ties add to the excitement.
12/13/2012 4:56 PM
Does it start now and is there a time limit between throws?
12/13/2012 6:06 PM
Posted by csudak on 12/13/2012 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Does it start now and is there a time limit between throws?
Yeah.. Fire away... I have 4 responses already...   I don't want to impose a time limit, just would like everyone to be able to check and throw quickly.. If I feel I am waiting on one person for too long to advance quickly, I will issue a warning and forfeit their throw.. but I don't expect everyone to wake up every hour tonight to check there Paper Rock Scissors either.
12/13/2012 6:13 PM
Also, some are giving me 3 picks at a time... Perfectly legal.. and sometimes a sound strategy to not second guess yourself.
12/13/2012 8:43 PM
DUBLINUF (Paper, Scissors Rock) beat TREVNASTY (Rock, Rock, Scissors)

12/13/2012 11:09 PM
CSUDAK (Rock, Paper) defeated GHUTTON9 (Scissors, Rock)
12/13/2012 11:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.