GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Lol. That was pretty lame. Funny that you called me you and horvie in the final 3. I forgot about that response.
12/31/2012 5:42 PM
Since I still haven't decided who to vote for I'm confused as who the 5 who voted me out, I was told ghutton was one of them but he is saying he didn't, since horvie had no communication with me the whole game it hard to vote for him when Glenn at least work with me after the first merge.
12/31/2012 5:44 PM
I never voted for you once. I never would have after you gave me critical info in the golfpro ordeal. I was quite aggravated when dubs flipped everyone from sjurat over to you. I do know who voted for you but I really don't want to speak for others.
12/31/2012 5:47 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 12/31/2012 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Since I still haven't decided who to vote for I'm confused as who the 5 who voted me out, I was told ghutton was one of them but he is saying he didn't, since horvie had no communication with me the whole game it hard to vote for him when Glenn at least work with me after the first merge.
I voted for arfy in that vote, cause I didn't want to vote against you and I just wanted to freak him out.

If I had to guess I would say horvie, trev, jhard, arfy and dubs, as it is clear dubs was with sjurat and wouldn't have voted him and dubs and arfy were voting together.
ghutton, you, and tsut voted sjurat?
sjurat voted trev?

Other than mine, the rest are speculation.  That is how I thought it was.

12/31/2012 5:52 PM
Here's one question for both members of the final 2: it's sort of a 2 part question. How much, if any, of a part did me winning 3 of the 1st 4 challenges of the final 10 influence you to vote me out when you did? And would I honestly have been voted out before I was?
12/31/2012 6:07 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 12/31/2012 5:44:00 PM (view original):
I'll admit that I was one of the people who voted for you.  At that vote, I honestly expected people to target a member of our alliance (especially since everybody knew about it at that time).  I was shocked when I found out that you were the target, but decided to vote that way because it wasn't one of us.  Sorry that I never communicated with you...our paths never crossed...but I did mention you in my final letter to Pola as part of a possible backup plan if members of my alliance were being targeted.
12/31/2012 6:07 PM
Posted by tsut30 on 12/31/2012 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Here's one question for both members of the final 2: it's sort of a 2 part question. How much, if any, of a part did me winning 3 of the 1st 4 challenges of the final 10 influence you to vote me out when you did? And would I honestly have been voted out before I was?
Once I knew that you officially voted Arfy to help save me in the final 9 vote, I would not have voted for you until the final 6 vote.  The immunity wins had nothing to do with it.  That night when I saw that Jhard didn't vote, I honestly thought I would be going home by a vote of 4-horvie, 3-dubs, 1-arfy.
12/31/2012 6:17 PM
Posted by tsut30 on 12/31/2012 6:07:00 PM (view original):
I don't think it had anything to do with it. There was never any talk of you going earlier. I know that horvie wanted to keep you as long as possible and I did as well. You were a drama free player that fit in really well with us. I honestly can't act like an *** toward you at all. You were a class act all the way back to our time with the second tribe even with the golfpro stuff.
12/31/2012 6:17 PM
I'm heading downtown and probably won't get to any other questions until tomorrow morning.  I hope that everybody has a great NYE!
12/31/2012 6:19 PM
You too. Ill be heading out in an hour or so. Fire away guys.
12/31/2012 6:21 PM
I cast my vote.  Good luck guys!
12/31/2012 6:59 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/31/2012 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 12/31/2012 3:14:00 PM (view original):
So, here's the problem, though, ghutton. The outwit, outplay, outlast stuff includes not putting too many people on the jury that you yourself deceived, and frankly, you didn't do that.

For the record, yes, I definitely saved sjurat when that was your vote, because he was my primary alliance. I 100 percent knew it exposed me, but I was willing to risk losing to not turn on him. I did, know that csudak had the idol, and as far as I knew he was in a strong alliance with sjurat, which turned out to be false on Casey's end.

I don't fault your play, but I also don't think that the person the stabbed me in the back twice because he was convinced that I might do that to him later deserves my vote over the person who didn't, especially since I was actually ever going to target you and jhard and you knew that.

I honestly don't need to hear horvie's because I know that he outplayed you with me by not putting someone on the jury that should vote against him.

You played hard, and 100 percent deserve to come in second. 
Actually you did target me. At the final 8 you voted for me even though you thought trev was the one that figured you out. At least be straight forward from this point out. Don't BS to make your vote look justified.
trev had immunity and I didn't make that call, but you had already voted for me the vote before that in the tie and told me that you were voting for me in a strange sitemail response saying the vote was for Dubs.

I do not know who decided ghutton over horvie and jhard, but I wasn't keen on splitting the vote at that point for the record. So, in that 8 person vote, I was aware that one side was voting for sjurat and one side was voting for you. I would never have cast a vote for sjurat under any circumstances.

12/31/2012 7:45 PM
Posted by trevnasty on 12/31/2012 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Easy vote in my mind.....

Also, Dubs you better send me flowers.

Yeah, I did read you wrong, but it was because every time that something bad was about to happen to me or sjurat, you flat stopped sitemailing me. I would get things from ghutton, jhard and horvie and nothing from you. That was always how I could tell something was wrong.
12/31/2012 7:47 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/31/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 12/31/2012 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/31/2012 4:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 12/31/2012 2:35:00 PM (view original):
2 Questions for ghutton:
1) If you knew that I had the idol and you had no intention of letting me get to the end, why not vote me off at the 6th vote when tsut was voted?  Why take the chance of me winning a few immunities and getting to the end which I almost did?  If you blindside me there, then you guys can easily take out tsut the next vote, then you have your 4 man alliance sitting at the end.
2) Did you tell anyone else, at any point before I used it and after I had confirmed it that I had an idol?

Never said I didn't have any intention of you getting to the end. Where was that in my post? I gave you every opportunity to get to the end. Even when horvie won I still thought you'd get there. Nobody knew you had the idol but me. If I gave that away then others would have tried to take you out.
"Knowing that a tie could hurt my alliance, I added csudak to the mix. I made him realize that if I could keep him around until the final 5 then he could use the idol to make the final 4."

The way that sounds you were still always favoring your alliance over me.  I guess in the end you just wanted me to do your dirty work and get rid of your alliance without having their blood on your hands so you could at least say you didn't vote them out.  Well played.

I do wonder if you had won the last challenge who you would have taken with you. 

Actually I was countering dubs statement from last night that this was the better option for you. His option was BS because you were the odd man out since sjurat was his original alliance. Everyone knows that the final 4 anything can happen based on who wins immunity. I pointed out to you that if you held the idol you had a very good chance to make the final 2. Did I lie about that? Nope. I played straight up with you and you should know that. If I wanted you out then I could have told everyone you had the idol and blind sided you at the final 6. I really don't see how anyone can say I screwed them over. Only 2 people can make the final 2. 9 others weren't making it no matter how it played out. Someone was always going to be screwing over someone else. And Casey, I wasn't the one that didn't pick you at the end. You're acting like I picked horvie over you.
sjurat had told me that it was me, him and csudak to the Final 3, so he was one step past where you could get him before he had to win a challenge on the other side.

As it turns out, I needed to talk more directly to Casey, as jhard knew I was close to sjurat more than csudak did.
12/31/2012 7:50 PM

A note to ghutton -- I didn't think the "gang of four" backstabbed me, but I did feel very let down by horvie for not fighting harder to "keep" me.  I had  been told that it was two in favor of keeping me (horvie and trevnasty) and two in favor of dubs (you and jhard).  I felt then (and still feel, despite how the game turned out), that the smarter strategic move going in to the final 10 was to keep me, because ALL of my previous allies (golfpro, psap, coach_deen) were out of the game, and for me to go any further I HAD to depend on  and side with the four of you.  Dubs had other allies in still in play, which I thought he would use to crack your alliance.  I thought that because he and I discussed that very thing had we somehow both made it to the final 10.  (DAMN YOU DARREN McFADDEN).

12/31/2012 7:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...87|88|89|90|91...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.