GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Throughout the game I had the same pair of glasses on. Anyone that came to the table with a detailed plan, especially people just joining the group, I figured they were out to dick us over. The more people talked and tried to be the general, the less I trusted em.
1/2/2013 3:22 PM
I remember you always stuck up for Arfy, but didn't catch on at the time.  Now it makes complete sense.
1/2/2013 3:23 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by horvie78 on 1/2/2013 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Really?  Not a single comment about the alliance that no one had a clue about?
I was completely shocked to hear that ghutton & jhard were aligned with you the whole game!!!!!
I was amused when I contacted you earlier in the game when I tried to get you to protect Dustin and asked if there was anyone I could protect for you and you said jhard. 
Dustin and I were fighting for the 4th spot with the former ASIs (psap, coach deen, and bob).  The other option was to team up with dustin, bhouska, and iamthetwo...but bhouska wasn't communicating with anybody and I wanted to play the game with coach_deen, who I convinced to play in the first place.
1/2/2013 3:28 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 1/2/2013 3:23:00 PM (view original):
I remember you always stuck up for Arfy, but didn't catch on at the time.  Now it makes complete sense.
It was kinda werid.  Throughout the entire game I knew what was going on and was always trying to suggest people for the four of you to vote off.  I also had to try and do it without being too obvious.   The first casualty was mr. mojo.
1/2/2013 3:31 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 1/2/2013 3:28:00 PM (view original):
I was completely shocked to hear that ghutton & jhard were aligned with you the whole game!!!!!
I was amused when I contacted you earlier in the game when I tried to get you to protect Dustin and asked if there was anyone I could protect for you and you said jhard. 
Dustin and I were fighting for the 4th spot with the former ASIs (psap, coach deen, and bob).  The other option was to team up with dustin, bhouska, and iamthetwo...but bhouska wasn't communicating with anybody and I wanted to play the game with coach_deen, who I convinced to play in the first place.
I even tried to make the same suggestion with Bob, but he just claimed that he had no control over it. 
1/2/2013 3:34 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 1/2/2013 3:28:00 PM (view original):
"and I wanted to play the game with coach_deen, who I convinced to play in the first place."

as his closest alliance member i would hardly call what coach_deen did was "playing the game."
it was a full time job all in itself just getting deen to cast his elimination votes, confirm to others that we had an alliance, etc.  it was exhausting.  he wasn't even able to keep up with the sitemails so he gave me his phone number and we talked a few times!  what a f-ing riot the whole thing was!
then the poor bastard went off and had a heart attack just after the merge!!  i think the golfpro / csudak / caesari stress did it to him.
1/2/2013 3:39 PM
Actually I wanted bhouska - bringing in horvie caused a huge spat between psap and me - psap was convinced that I had an end-game alliance with dubs and Arfy because I traded idol clues with them, and I was ticked at psap for inviting someone into our group of four without talking about it first.
1/2/2013 3:40 PM
PSAP, Are you referring to Caesari? 
1/2/2013 3:41 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 1/2/2013 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Actually I wanted bhouska - bringing in horvie caused a huge spat between psap and me - psap was convinced that I had an end-game alliance with dubs and Arfy because I traded idol clues with them, and I was ticked at psap for inviting someone into our group of four without talking about it first.
that was a crazy day.  i was POSITIVE that you had something on with dubs and stalagna.  good times!
1/2/2013 3:41 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:41:00 PM (view original):
yes.  when i was shopping our 2 votes to whomever would take them.
1/2/2013 3:43 PM
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:41:00 PM (view original):
that was a crazy day.  i was POSITIVE that you had something on with dubs and stalagna.  good times!
That probably had as much to do with coach_deen's heart attack as anything LOL!
1/2/2013 3:44 PM
I just want to remind ghutton that I promised him my vote in the final 2 if he voted to save me over dubs ... he didn't, and now horvie wins.  Just sayin'....     
1/2/2013 3:45 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 1/2/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:41:00 PM (view original):
That probably had as much to do with coach_deen's heart attack as anything LOL!
we so could have changed the game early on if you allowed golfpro and I to throw that poker challenge and get rid of Casey.
1/2/2013 3:45 PM
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):
PSAP, you two were the only two on that tribe who I didn't know.  So I figured you guys needed to go.  It was easy to convince everyone else because they knew you were aligned with Horvie and Bob.  I don't remember who started it, but the fake alliance thing embarrased me.  They did it to keep you guys from scrambling, but I think it got way out of hand.   My apologies.
1/2/2013 3:47 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):
PSAP, you two were the only two on that tribe who I didn't know.  So I figured you guys needed to go.  It was easy to convince everyone else because they knew you were aligned with Horvie and Bob.  I don't remember who started it, but the fake alliance thing embarrased me.  They did it to keep you guys from scrambling, but I think it got way out of hand.   My apologies.
no worries, no apologies ever needed in this game.

i was hoping that you had some evil *hit up your sleeve which is why i offered you the 2 votes.  i figured since everyone was so scared of you that i should offer you the votes and SURELY you would think of something wicked to do.  in that respect you severely disappointed me ;)
1/2/2013 3:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...92|93|94|95|96...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.