GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Posted by bhazlewood on 1/2/2013 3:45:00 PM (view original):
I just want to remind ghutton that I promised him my vote in the final 2 if he voted to save me over dubs ... he didn't, and now horvie wins.  Just sayin'....     
I'm not positive.  But I think I suggested to get rid of you because I had been working closely with Dubs most of the game.  I'm not saying I am the only reason, but that did play some part in it.
1/2/2013 3:50 PM
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:41:00 PM (view original):
PSAP, Are you referring to Caesari? 
yes.  when i was shopping our 2 votes to whomever would take them.
PSAP, you two were the only two on that tribe who I didn't know.  So I figured you guys needed to go.  It was easy to convince everyone else because they knew you were aligned with Horvie and Bob.  I don't remember who started it, but the fake alliance thing embarrased me.  They did it to keep you guys from scrambling, but I think it got way out of hand.   My apologies.
no worries, no apologies ever needed in this game.

i was hoping that you had some evil *hit up your sleeve which is why i offered you the 2 votes.  i figured since everyone was so scared of you that i should offer you the votes and SURELY you would think of something wicked to do.  in that respect you severely disappointed me ;)
I'm still trying to figure out how I got this reputation.  Probably cuz I always look at this as a game, and nothing else.
1/2/2013 3:51 PM
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 1/2/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 1/2/2013 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 1/2/2013 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Actually I wanted bhouska - bringing in horvie caused a huge spat between psap and me - psap was convinced that I had an end-game alliance with dubs and Arfy because I traded idol clues with them, and I was ticked at psap for inviting someone into our group of four without talking about it first.
that was a crazy day.  i was POSITIVE that you had something on with dubs and stalagna.  good times!
That probably had as much to do with coach_deen's heart attack as anything LOL!
we so could have changed the game early on if you allowed golfpro and I to throw that poker challenge and get rid of Casey.
I still think in general that throwing a challenge is a bad idea, but in hindsight it might have been a better strategic move.
1/2/2013 3:52 PM
PSAP, you two were the only two on that tribe who I didn't know.  So I figured you guys needed to go.  It was easy to convince everyone else because they knew you were aligned with Horvie and Bob.  I don't remember who started it, but the fake alliance thing embarrased me.  They did it to keep you guys from scrambling, but I think it got way out of hand.   My apologies.

i was hoping that you had some evil *hit up your sleeve which is why i offered you the 2 votes.  i figured since everyone was so scared of you that i should offer you the votes and SURELY you would think of something wicked to do.  in that respect you severely disappointed me ;)
Also....I might have taken your sitemail seriously and used it,  if you hadn't sent the almost identical sitemail to everyone in the tribe. 
1/2/2013 3:53 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:53:00 PM (view original):

Also....I might have taken your sitemail seriously and used it,  if you hadn't sent the almost identical sitemail to everyone in the tribe. 
oops.  rookie dumba*s mistake.
1/2/2013 3:57 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:51:00 PM (view original):

I'm still trying to figure out how I got this reputation.  Probably cuz I always look at this as a game, and nothing else.
I wonder the same thing. I actually drew from that to get to the final 2. Bob, I'm not too worried about horvie winning over me. But, I was part of the reason you lasted past stalagna. I told you we'd give you a chance to prove your worth but unfortunately we had already told dubs he'd be safe as a 5th member of our alliance. If we didn't make that promise early then I'd had taken you over dubs. Dubs was always dangerous in my eyes because he ran the game before and knew how it worked.
1/2/2013 4:02 PM
Arfy's  rules of survivor

1) YES-  The answer is always YES.  If you say no, the only option that leaves someone is to get rid of you.

2) If someone isn't talking to you, it's because they are plotting against you.  If they aren't plotting something against you, they are definitely up to something fishy and they need to get their stories straight.

1/2/2013 5:11 PM
Sounds about right.

You did forget

3.  Make an alliance with all 28 players and sling information everywhere so your name gets brought up in every sitemail
1/2/2013 5:14 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/2/2013 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Sounds about right.

You did forget

3.  Make an alliance with all 28 players and sling information everywhere so your name gets brought up in every sitemail
Ha ha!  I never made an alliances except for the one with jhard and ghut.  I was very specific in my wording with people.    I never said we were in an alliance, I always just suggested voting patterns.  I was quite shocked when Dubs had me call him and he mentioned that we had a final two deal.  There was no way I would have done that. 
1/2/2013 5:41 PM
I found it quite funny that just about everyone except horvie and trevnasty thought I would be with them in the final 3.
1/2/2013 5:42 PM
By the way Tyson, great job on running this. I had a blast with the challenges and overall had a great time playing. Thanks!
1/2/2013 5:45 PM
As did I. Especially since Casey did then had you ousted a few plays later. I was trying to figure out wtf happened
1/2/2013 5:45 PM
What happened was arfy didn't communicate with Casey at the final 10 vote. That left him suspicious.
1/2/2013 5:47 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 1/2/2013 5:45:00 PM (view original):
By the way Tyson, great job on running this. I had a blast with the challenges and overall had a great time playing. Thanks!
Np. Glad u had fun. Was nice to see some new faces and while it wasn't my best work ill admit, it didnt go too bad and screw ups were minimal.... For me anyways.
1/2/2013 5:48 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Csudak has to win the award for worst actor though.  

"I don't have the idol, but please make sure to tell me if you guys are going to vote me out"

Ha ha!!!!!!

Don't drink and sitemail is the moral of this story
1/2/2013 6:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...93|94|95|96|97...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.