GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Posted by phillyboy108 on 1/2/2013 7:30:00 PM (view original):
how do you get into the next one this seems like fun
There will be a new one mid March. 
1/2/2013 7:45 PM
As I told Casey in sitemail before the final elimination, he would have had my vote in the final 2, just for outlasting so many with the odds stacked against him.  And I half expected horvie to bring Casey to the final two, because that should have guaranteed him three votes of the nine (his old allies), thereby just needing to pick up two more for the win.

Golfpro's fake polabonz account was a genius move, but the odds were already against him by that time.  He had no chance.  
1/2/2013 8:19 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/2/2013 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Really?  Not a single comment about the alliance that no one had a clue about?
I've known about that alliance since the ffb vote, actually
There is no way you knew about it.  You may have suspected it, and you definitely did not know about it at the ffb vote as jhard was the only one on our team at the time.
1/2/2013 9:18 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/2/2013 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 5:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 1/2/2013 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Sounds about right.

You did forget

3.  Make an alliance with all 28 players and sling information everywhere so your name gets brought up in every sitemail
Ha ha!  I never made an alliances except for the one with jhard and ghut.  I was very specific in my wording with people.    I never said we were in an alliance, I always just suggested voting patterns.  I was quite shocked when Dubs had me call him and he mentioned that we had a final two deal.  There was no way I would have done that. 
Yeah, I was just running scenarios, my Final 2 deal was with sjurat, but I never have an issue lying to Arfy, because its Arfy. He's not the same as everyone else.
I don't know whether to be ****** off our flattered by the remark. lol
1/2/2013 9:21 PM
Sounds about right.

You did forget

3.  Make an alliance with all 28 players and sling information everywhere so your name gets brought up in every sitemail
Ha ha!  I never made an alliances except for the one with jhard and ghut.  I was very specific in my wording with people.    I never said we were in an alliance, I always just suggested voting patterns.  I was quite shocked when Dubs had me call him and he mentioned that we had a final two deal.  There was no way I would have done that. 
Yeah, I was just running scenarios, my Final 2 deal was with sjurat, but I never have an issue lying to Arfy, because its Arfy. He's not the same as everyone else.
And you can make fun of my playing style all you want, but I at least had a chance of getting to the end.  You were done the minute I paired Ghutton and Jhard with Horvie and Trevnasty.
1/2/2013 9:23 PM
What I am curious about is sjurat.  He sat there nodding his head half of the game and then all of a sudden he sends me a sitemail including people in a alliance who I hadn't spoke to half of the game.  It was like he put everyone's name in a hat and said, "There is an alliance".  Me and Tsut just shook our heads.
1/2/2013 9:27 PM
I'm surprised sjurat made the final 10. I didn't think he'd make it to the second merge after I was in a tribe with him. He never returned sitemails or helped with challenges.
1/2/2013 9:29 PM
I never helped with challenges either.  I always just said '**** it'.  Someone else will do it.  lol
1/2/2013 9:34 PM
The vote that caesari was voted out almost went different, if not for some weird timing.
My original plan on that was to give caesari my idol and have him use it to vote out arfy.  Then I would have felt good about having him, tsut, aggie and sjurat going into the final 10.  As everyone knows he was a little out of commission.  By the time he responded to my sitemails he thought it was too late for his vote to count.  I then sitemailed Tyson asking if someone with a late vote could still use an idol.  By the time he responded it was past the deadline to play an idol and then he told me that he didn't have any late votes, which really confused me.  I guess that's what happens when you are relying on a guy who just came out of a coma.

1/2/2013 9:44 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 PM (view original):
What I am curious about is sjurat.  He sat there nodding his head half of the game and then all of a sudden he sends me a sitemail including people in a alliance who I hadn't spoke to half of the game.  It was like he put everyone's name in a hat and said, "There is an alliance".  Me and Tsut just shook our heads.
Was that "sjurat and his solid 6".  THat was very confusing.
1/2/2013 9:45 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 9:34:00 PM (view original):
I never helped with challenges either.  I always just said '**** it'.  Someone else will do it.  lol
There were 3 straight challenges where sjurat only used my picks.  I kept waiting to lose and have the finger pointed at me. 
1/2/2013 9:47 PM
Posted by csudak on 1/2/2013 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Was that "sjurat and his solid 6".  THat was very confusing.
Yeah.  Quite hilarious to find out later that he sent it to everyone and just continually changed the names for everyone.
1/2/2013 9:50 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 1/2/2013 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Really?  Not a single comment about the alliance that no one had a clue about?
I've known about that alliance since the ffb vote, actually
There is no way you knew about it.  You may have suspected it, and you definitely did not know about it at the ffb vote as jhard was the only one on our team at the time.
I knew that you were aligned with jhard and I knew then from you that you were aligned with trevnasty through that, and that your alliance with jhard superceded yours with me. Knowing that ghutton was involved with the two of you came later from jhard, though he never officially told me it was with you.

My clear indication to anyone that makes a deal with me on Day 1 and then sides with someone else in a vote he told me to make that he is really aligned with them more and for longer.
1/2/2013 9:51 PM
I guess the weird part was that I thought me and sjurat were good.  I formed a threesome between me, sjurat, and tsut to watch our backs.   I kept suggesting people to vote off, and he would vote for them.  Then all of a sudden he sends me a sitemail suggesting that me, sjurat, and csudak  are in a alliance with threee others. I was like....wtf?  lol
1/2/2013 9:52 PM
Posted by Arfy on 1/2/2013 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Sounds about right.

You did forget

And you can make fun of my playing style all you want, but I at least had a chance of getting to the end.  You were done the minute I paired Ghutton and Jhard with Horvie and Trevnasty.
At what point did I make fun of it. It's solid. I was playing catch up from the moment you screwed me at the ffb vote, which was your intention.

You had no chance of winning, though. There is no way you could ever win a Final Two vote with your play style. Russel Hantz does not win survivor, but he does choose often who else loses.
1/2/2013 9:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...96|97|98|99|100...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.