Virtual Rally for GUESS Reports - Come on Guys! Topic

Very few people are clicking on Bob's ads these days and fewer donating.  The latter is understandable, given the tough times, but the former costs you nothing!  Also, even the "thank you Bob" posts are in decline.

GUESS Reports are a big part of why I play and I don't think I am alone.

Let's show Bob how much we appreciate his hard work.
10/14/2012 8:18 AM
I'll do it because you mentored me, and because I love GUESS!
10/14/2012 8:37 AM
You mean Art by Luka?
If there were more ads I would click on them but Art by Luka has been the only Ive seen
10/14/2012 8:40 AM
I clicked on one with NFL gear.
10/14/2012 8:44 AM
boalicious, there are ad banners across the top on the front page of the site.
10/14/2012 8:50 AM
good idea.  good post.

i just went on an clicked on every unique ad.  everyone who uses the GUESS Reports should to it.  takes under a minute.

10/14/2012 9:13 AM
Donate people.  I did.  Give $10.  It is worth every penny.
10/14/2012 9:34 AM
Posted by tangocbear on 10/14/2012 8:18:00 AM (view original):
 Very few people are clicking on Bob's ads these days and fewer donating.  The latter is understandable, given the tough times, but the former costs you nothing!  Also, even the "thank you Bob" posts are in decline.

GUESS Reports are a big part of why I play and I don't think I am alone.

Let's show Bob how much we appreciate his hard work.
+1
10/14/2012 12:47 PM

By the way, if any of the rest of you have a service you want to advertise, let me know and I'll add a link.  I'd appreciate a commission if you get some business from it but even that would be at your own discretion, not a requirement.  

If you don't see the ad in the middle of the page, it's probably because you have javascript disabled.  That's going to be a problem when I release the next version of the web site in a couple of months, because  javascript is going to be a big part of making it look like, and work, like I want it to.

10/14/2012 2:51 PM (edited)
Bob, are you still actively playing GD, or do you only do the GUESS Reports right now?
10/14/2012 8:37 PM
I've got a team in Yost

10/14/2012 8:42 PM
  thanks Bob!
10/14/2012 11:32 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 10/14/2012 2:51:00 PM (view original):

By the way, if any of the rest of you have a service you want to advertise, let me know and I'll add a link.  I'd appreciate a commission if you get some business from it but even that would be at your own discretion, not a requirement.  

If you don't see the ad in the middle of the page, it's probably because you have javascript disabled.  That's going to be a problem when I release the next version of the web site in a couple of months, because  javascript is going to be a big part of making it look like, and work, like I want it to.

As soon as it happens Bob I'll gladly send you the $$$.  Maybe WIS can add that as an option rather then a GC or t-shirt with reward points.
10/15/2012 2:53 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 10/14/2012 2:51:00 PM (view original):

Hey guy. I use to see a lot more adds to click on but can not seem to locate any more than these two. Is there more and how do I get to them? 
10/15/2012 3:43 PM
As a new coach best $10 I could have spent - top 17 recruiting class using it the first time!
10/15/2012 8:32 PM
12 Next ▸
Virtual Rally for GUESS Reports - Come on Guys! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.