"Cut our losses with..." meaning Topic

When you see "Cut our losses with..." in the subject line of an ***'t coach scouting report, is this for a recruit who is not in your vision?
11/4/2012 3:21 PM
Yes he is not in your vision so stop wasting time trying to recruit the player. You can try giving CVs but the recruit will most likely never accept them.
11/4/2012 4:21 PM
He must be in your vision....otherwise you would not be able to do any recruit actions....you would not be able to "see" him at all.
11/4/2012 5:21 PM
You can "see" any player you want by changing the projected level tab on the search screen, but as harris said, if they are not in your vision at your level they will not be signable. They may respond with nasty comments, or their Mom will tell you to leave them alone.
11/4/2012 8:13 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 11/4/2012 5:21:00 PM (view original):
He must be in your vision....otherwise you would not be able to do any recruit actions....you would not be able to "see" him at all.
You can do recruiting actions on any recruit on any division level but if he is not in your vision don't bother trying to recruiting him
11/4/2012 8:44 PM
Posted by dano_chan on 11/4/2012 8:44:00 PM (view original):
You can do recruiting actions on any recruit on any division level but if he is not in your vision don't bother trying to recruiting him
This. My very first season ever, I tried to recruit the #1 WR in the country for kicks and giggles. he would just reject everything, but I still sent it.
11/4/2012 9:55 PM
Posted by dano_chan on 11/4/2012 8:44:00 PM (view original):
Cool....I learned something.  I did not know this.

Sorry for the incorrect info.
11/5/2012 6:21 AM
I lost vision of this recruit because I scouted before last season ended, and my record was worse than the year before. Thus, drop in vision.

This raises a question I've wondered for a long time:
Where are the jumps/drops in vision by W-L record?
I know there's a jump at 7 wins, but what are the others?

Any veteran coaches out there willing to share?

11/5/2012 2:14 PM
Yes a big jump at 10 wins.I always felt that reaching double digits was the biggest jump.Much bigger than say going from 14 to 15 wins.
11/5/2012 5:50 PM
"Cut our losses with..." meaning Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.