WIS User Interview - jeremylewosu Topic

The latest User Interview features GD player and U.S. Army officer jeremylewosu:
http://whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=interview_20121128

Thanks to jeremylewosu for his service to our country and for taking time out of his busy schedule to share with all of us.

Also, special thanks to the GD community for nominating a great interview candidate.
11/28/2012 5:44 PM

"WIS: What is one feature you want to see implemented in a future update?

jeremylewosu: Safety, we really need to increase safety when it comes to our athletes and coaches."

And in other news, Jeremy is pitching the idea to WIS to implement virtual fake jock straps for our virtual fake players...for the love of all that is good and decent, say it ain't so!!! ;-)

11/28/2012 9:25 PM

jeremylewosu: "Safety, we really need to increase safety when it comes to our athletes and coaches."

I think when he was referring to increasing safeties......he meant they need to increase safeties.....I just scouted a safety who is 4'2", 135 lbs.  Name is Herve Villachaize. WIS needs to increase that safety.

11/29/2012 2:07 AM
"the challenge of maintaining his team when duty calls."

Did the inteviewer really have to go there?
11/29/2012 2:11 AM
Posted by champ83 on 11/29/2012 2:07:00 AM (view original):

jeremylewosu: "Safety, we really need to increase safety when it comes to our athletes and coaches."

I think when he was referring to increasing safeties......he meant they need to increase safeties.....I just scouted a safety who is 4'2", 135 lbs.  Name is Herve Villachaize. WIS needs to increase that safety.

Lol champ, this one killed me.
11/29/2012 8:34 PM
Let me get this straight...Jeremy gets interviewed...Jeremy then wins the NC in Warner D-II (or more difficultly he wins the GSC in D-II Warner en route to said NC).  Shenanigans!  I want the cheat code too! ;-)  Congrats bud!!
12/23/2012 3:23 PM
They asked that I not give this out, but it is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.  You must do this in your locker. Champ likes to play by himself in his locker and therefore you would replace Select, Start with Start.  Hope this helps!
12/27/2012 2:43 PM
WIS User Interview - jeremylewosu Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.