Was wondering if someone would post the minimal cores I should be looking to recruit for D2.
12/10/2012 12:34 AM
Let me do your recruiting I'll show you lol
12/10/2012 12:55 AM
Just think 10 points higher than what you would have wanted at D3....as a basic guideline.  then you can go up or down to get the right sized pool of talent that you want to look at.
12/10/2012 12:26 PM
How about any general tips for playing in D2 compared to D3? 
12/11/2012 1:03 PM
The talent of coaches is better...no newbies to to pick on.  Its also a little bit harder to create a "talent gap".  Other than that...the game is the same in my opinion.  
12/11/2012 2:27 PM
Harris is spot on.
 The coaches are more seasoned but you can still find out who are the better coaches by doing research.
Play is play,but watch who you play.
Some sneeky sons a b#$##%$ out there.
LIKE HARRIS.
12/11/2012 3:26 PM

Recruiting at any level is the same as far as what to look for.  Sign the best guys that are available to you.  Just do a search and pick the best guys.

12/12/2012 1:48 PM
you can go to gdreports.com and get yatzr's recruiting tool to see what gdratings the recruits have. from there you can compare and contrast what cores give the higher gd ratings.

just remember that the gdreports is based off of their formulas and while generally consistent with players performances, you may not exactly agree with it and place a higher/lower value on some cores based on your personal preference.
12/12/2012 2:29 PM
Posted by rudyrude9 on 12/12/2012 1:48:00 PM (view original):

Recruiting at any level is the same as far as what to look for.  Sign the best guys that are available to you.  Just do a search and pick the best guys.

I think he was wondering more about minimums for certain attributes.  Like should he recruit an OL with good BLK (70), but poor STR (33). 

It's kinda trial and error.  And honestly, I doubt anybody knows anything for sure with the new engine.

12/12/2012 2:33 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.