I just took over Hawaii and now am realizing the closest recruiting and only recruiting I can do is California. I didn't include Hawaii because I have 2.. yes two possible recruits with D1 talent.., Am I missing something? Is there a way to look over the rest of the country even though it would be past the 2.5k max mile I can see with recruits? Help! Hah
12/12/2012 4:52 PM
As far as distance goes, you should be able to set it to "any" and see recruits across the country. Good luck. Hawaii is going to be a tough location to recruit from.
12/12/2012 5:03 PM
It's gonna be expensive, but lots of coaches have been decently successful with Hawaii.
12/12/2012 5:04 PM
Oh, looks like I misread your question.  Yeah, like mb said, set your qualifier to "All".  It should already be on that anyway.
12/12/2012 5:06 PM
roxyII in Wilk has had great success.
12/12/2012 5:06 PM
yes. Like the 3rd monkey in line for the Ark.
12/12/2012 5:14 PM
I just looked at RoxyIIs squad and a ton of his players are from Hawaii..if your program does better on a consistent basis.. does it generate more players from your state that can be recruited? Example.. all three of his QB's are from Hawaii.. the only recruit I see possible in Hawaii that is a QB is rated like 350..Just a head scratcher.. the challenge will be enjoyable
12/12/2012 5:18 PM
Posted by Pi_Kapp on 12/12/2012 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I just looked at RoxyIIs squad and a ton of his players are from Hawaii..if your program does better on a consistent basis.. does it generate more players from your state that can be recruited? Example.. all three of his QB's are from Hawaii.. the only recruit I see possible in Hawaii that is a QB is rated like 350..Just a head scratcher.. the challenge will be enjoyable
Sometimes there are many recruits from Hawaii, sometimes there is not.  You will have to recruit nationally.  Hawaii is a fun challenge.  I wouldn't mind doing it again someday.
12/12/2012 5:57 PM
If your going to be successful, you going to have to be poacher (on D1AA coaches) and hop on D1A back-up options. Most Hawaii coaches don't recruit until after the start of signing day.  Atleast you will be able to put up an fence around Hawaii because not many D1A coaches will not attempt to go into Hawaii if there is an human coach there.
12/12/2012 6:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I was talking about how to expand my search area. People answered my question that I was looking over Any instead of the max 2500 miles. I have always recruited inside of 360 miles for the most part since I started playing this game. If  you enjoy being a ***** and that gets you through the day, by all means keep it up.. I'm sure you have tons of great friends.

Thanks to all who answered my questions and said some helpful things about coaching at Hawaii.
12/12/2012 9:05 PM
Posted by Pi_Kapp on 12/12/2012 9:05:00 PM (view original):
I was talking about how to expand my search area. People answered my question that I was looking over Any instead of the max 2500 miles. I have always recruited inside of 360 miles for the most part since I started playing this game. If  you enjoy being a ***** and that gets you through the day, by all means keep it up.. I'm sure you have tons of great friends.

Thanks to all who answered my questions and said some helpful things about coaching at Hawaii.
Take it easy Mapquest.  Thin skin burns quick in Hawaii.  Aloha.
12/13/2012 3:53 AM
Take it easy Mapquest.  Thin skin burns quick in Hawaii.  Aloha.

LOL.
12/13/2012 10:44 AM
You are a ***** but that's what makes you lovable potter.
Keep up the good work. LMAO.
12/14/2012 12:13 AM

There are plenty of creative ways to recruit nationaly on the cheap.  I am about to start year 2 of my Hawaii experience.  I love it!. 

12/14/2012 12:35 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.