Engine Haters only Please! Topic

Posted by brocal on 1/3/2013 12:02:00 PM (view original):
This engine is a dirty, dirty whore.
This isn't always a bad thing. 
1/3/2013 2:36 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 1/2/2013 8:14:00 PM (view original):
Upsets happen. Texas threw three picks. This game will probably be Colorado's bright spot. In real life, this gets "chalked" up to a case of overconfidence.
+1
1/3/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by patsrule755 on 1/3/2013 3:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by starfinder77 on 1/2/2013 8:14:00 PM (view original):
Upsets happen. Texas threw three picks. This game will probably be Colorado's bright spot. In real life, this gets "chalked" up to a case of overconfidence.
+1
With your wealth of experience in GD I can see how you have no clue of what this game once was. I hope this is an alias? Please tell me this is an Alias?
1/3/2013 3:12 PM
Welcome to 2011....
1/3/2013 4:01 PM
This is why I stopped playing.  This isn't an upset, it's just a game with random results that have no rhyme or reason.  Sorry to **** on a coach's parade who has had "success" in the new engine after sucking in the previous one, but it's not something you're doing.
1/3/2013 6:42 PM
Any news on that update?
1/3/2013 7:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by phillyboy108 on 1/3/2013 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fastec27 on 1/3/2013 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?
First off your a dumb *** with a short temper. Since when dont upsets happen in college football you need to watch more football. The sims are not automatic wins they can be just as tough as a user. Gameplan is key and finding people to go with your defense and offense. This is not as random as you think. If you can gameplan you have a better chance at winning. Why you think a sim cant win is just not right. The team was not that bad ish.
This isn't college football, it's a sim.  The current engine is based on probabilities which were not well thought out and have taken away a lot of causation and correlation.  This is the biggest argument against the game as it stands.

4 season SIMs should be automatic wins for established teams.  Based on talent alone, they are bottom of the barrel.  

Also, if YOU'RE going to call someone a dumbass, at least make sure YOUR grammar is correct or it loses any impact.
1/3/2013 8:08 PM
Posted by slid64er on 1/3/2013 8:08:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?
First off your a dumb *** with a short temper. Since when dont upsets happen in college football you need to watch more football. The sims are not automatic wins they can be just as tough as a user. Gameplan is key and finding people to go with your defense and offense. This is not as random as you think. If you can gameplan you have a better chance at winning. Why you think a sim cant win is just not right. The team was not that bad ish.
This isn't college football, it's a sim.  The current engine is based on probabilities which were not well thought out and have taken away a lot of causation and correlation.  This is the biggest argument against the game as it stands.

4 season SIMs should be automatic wins for established teams.  Based on talent alone, they are bottom of the barrel.  

Also, if YOU'RE going to call someone a dumbass, at least make sure YOUR grammar is correct or it loses any impact.
This game is suppose to mimic real life upsets happen it is why the sports world goes round. The current engine is ok but could be improved but still he lost to a sim that was in the top 100 how do you just excpect to just win with out even playing. Do you understand what you are saying because I mean if you cant get over the fact you lost then quit and make this game a better place.

Also If your going to fight back whining kind of ruins it.
1/3/2013 8:33 PM
Posted by phillyboy108 on 1/3/2013 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?

This game is suppose to mimic real life upsets happen it is why the sports world goes round. The current engine is ok but could be improved but still he lost to a sim that was in the top 100 how do you just excpect to just win with out even playing. Do you understand what you are saying because I mean if you cant get over the fact you lost then quit and make this game a better place.

could not have put it better myself I compelety agree and the point of a sim is to be like real life and upsets happen in real life and if u cnt accept that go play a game were u can quit and restart. cause ur whining is unbelievable.
1/3/2013 8:35 PM
Any news on that update?
?Gameplan is key? I guess I should listen to someone that has 3 whole seasons under his belt, calls recruiting "finding people to go with your defense and offense",and has declared that the Sim was "not that bad ish" You obviously have it all figured out. 
1/3/2013 8:54 PM
Posted by fastec27 on 1/3/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?
?Gameplan is key? I guess I should listen to someone that has 3 whole seasons under his belt, calls recruiting "finding people to go with your defense and offense",and has declared that the Sim was "not that bad ish" You obviously have it all figured out. 
you dont stop whining do you? Tell me when you can guarentee the win without gameplanning?
1/3/2013 8:58 PM
Posted by phillyboy108 on 1/3/2013 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?

You might want to rethink the "mimic real life" ****. There are many examples of how this game doesn't mimic real life, Depaul plays football? Colorado state in the big east, only 3 redshirts, and on and on. The engine is NOT ok, maybe you like it because you can win a game by coin flip. In former engines when you lost you could figure out why. In this POS you have to assume your team was "overconfident", or had a bad day, or was shaving points or some other Random act. There is no rhyme or reason but like I said that gives you a chance to win without earning it. Oh and hell the SIM was in the top 100? Well **** what was I thinking? 

And If the update doesn't improve the game then I will quit playing.But I've waited this a year for the update whats another month or 3 or 4 or 5.

Now you have a choice to not read my negative thread, Make my thread a better place and get out.
Please keep positive Engine comments out of this thread. They are not productive to my healing.

1/3/2013 9:14 PM
Posted by phillyboy108 on 1/3/2013 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fastec27 on 1/3/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Any news on that update?
you dont stop whining do you? Tell me when you can guarentee the win without gameplanning?
Are you serious? You played what 3 seasons and you have it figured out? How did you like the previous engines? And most games I've won since this POS is without game planning. 
When you've put as much time and money into this as i have then you can question my "whining". Intill then STFU.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Phillyboy108 has no active teams. That is funny. Why is that? Your defend WIS like you work for them!? 
1/3/2013 9:31 PM (edited)
I really hope u don't take the wrong way I was just trying to have a argument with a little heated words lol. I have my teams on a different account alright
1/3/2013 9:42 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Engine Haters only Please! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.