1/7/2013 10:19 PM
buck fama.

but GO SEC!!!

1/7/2013 10:31 PM
Yes sir! Roll Tide!
1/8/2013 1:03 AM
Ho Hum.
1/8/2013 7:01 AM
At least the best team in college football are the only ones to beat Bama this season.
1/8/2013 7:07 AM
mark it down, Alabama versus TXAM second week of the season.  It should be an instant classic, and my money is on Alabama getting revenge
1/8/2013 10:02 AM
Should have been Oregon and Alabama that would have been an actual game................
1/8/2013 2:32 PM
STupid fukcing BCS bull **** Notre Dame didn't stand a chance I think everyone knew that especially when their the # 1 ranked team undeafeated and our +9.5 in the spread projecting them to lose by 10+
1/8/2013 2:33 PM
Notre Dame had a few lucky wins and if they had been any other team with similar type of wins and their undefeated record, they would not have been ranked higher than #6 at the end of regular season.  Notre Dame in real life gets the "jconte" factor added in.  They are living on history from 80 freaking years ago.
1/8/2013 10:25 PM
As much as I hate the SEC, Bama rolled in the game and deserved the title
1/8/2013 11:04 PM
Was there SEC chants at the BCSNC? I know there was at the Outback Bowl.
1/9/2013 3:00 AM

Should have been Oregon and Alabama in the national championship this year can't believe Notre Dame's mediocre team made it in. Te'o is overrated as hell he's slow and cant get off blocks well. Oregon and Alabama have better LB's Kiko Alonso at Oregon and CJ Moseley on Bama. Can't believe this biased bull**** . Would have been a much better game cause Oregon can score at least ND looked terrible offensively.
1/9/2013 3:22 PM
Posted by cravedogg on 1/8/2013 10:02:00 AM (view original):
mark it down, Alabama versus TXAM second week of the season.  It should be an instant classic, and my money is on Alabama getting revenge
technically, it is the 3rd weekend of the season... Alabama has a bye week on the 2nd weekend.  Alabama has 8 months to get ready for Virginia Tech and 2 weeks to get ready for Texas A&M.  They play the easiest schedule (or so it is assumed right now) in the SEC and get another bye week just before LSU.

Alabama will be in the National Championship game next year.  Who will step up and meet them?

(of course, USC was talking that **** last year and look where they ended up.  Difference of course is that the Trojans have a coach who can't coach)

1/10/2013 9:35 AM
12 Next ▸
GO BAMA, ROLL TIDE!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.