DePaul (Yost) is open Topic

The team is loaded with 24 VERY talented So. This is a Wishbone powerhouse team loaded at RB. I just got hired at Florida State, so it is open and I would love to see a talented owner take it over.
2/18/2013 12:40 PM
I would love to see coach sim in there for a couple of seasons, first, though. 
2/18/2013 5:21 PM
Ermackey at an elite? Never thought I would see the day. Still running that Dime D against the run?
Lost to 2 sims this season and still got FSU? Did anyone else apply for the job or is hiring as screwed up as the engine?
2/18/2013 7:53 PM (edited)
Posted by golfpro71 on 2/18/2013 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Ermackey at an elite? Never thought I would see the day. Still running that Dime D against the run?
Lost to 2 sims this season and still got FSU? Did anyone else apply for the job or is hiring as screwed up as the engine?
Congrats to bigc71. He got a heck of a team and I am interested to see what he does with it. 

And Golfpro, laugh all you want. But I opened the season in Hayes by beating YOUR Florida State team 5-16. In Hayes, you and I have played 5 times and you have only managed to beat me three times with that Florida State team of yours. That is disgraceful for an elite against Illinois. Wanna bet that my Florida State team in Yost racks-up a better win% than your Hayes FSU team?
2/26/2013 1:46 AM
DePaul (Yost) is open Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.