All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > In Div I, isn't it time for a + one game?
2/20/2013 12:23 AM (edited)

They're moving to it in real life.  A four team playoff  would bring a lot more interest in the WIS game.
2/19/2013 3:27 PM
I think that it should go deeper than a 4 game playoff.
2/19/2013 9:14 PM
+1,000,000
2/19/2013 10:30 PM
Are we talking about this for WIS as well? I think it would be an interesting and nice feature added and simple to put in
2/20/2013 8:31 AM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 2/19/2013 10:30:00 PM (view original):
Are we talking about this for WIS as well? I think it would be an interesting and nice feature added and simple to put in
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > In Div I, isn't it time for a + one game?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.