SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Caesari shows a gift for rhyme
But His meter fails some of the time
His screwed up line two
In defense of the shoe
Makes his effort a bit too sublime
3/13/2013 4:53 PM
Dang!! I edited "attempted" because my meter broke on my re-read. 
3/13/2013 4:56 PM
To the Island once came a fake
It was the rookies he planned to break
He stated wrong facts
Couldn't cover his tracks
And even Caesari couldn't hide the mistake

So Shoe21 ;
Are we really so gullible to believe that:

You intentionally picked the Eureka team because you wanted a team that had a SimAI coach the previous 11 seasons?
I have never known of a newbie coach to ever have done that.

You picked a team that was only getting 10 schollies, and keeping 40 SimAI recruits.  Hahahahahahahahaha.   No newbie would ever do that.

The best thing is that you did such a poor job of planning this Shoe21.  But it is even better that your explanations are just lousy. 
And you have just tainted all veterans associated with you.  Shoe21 is a sinking ship, and anyone associated with him is most likely involved.

3/13/2013 6:03 PM
Time to vote.  First of many polls i am sure.

Votes: 10
(Last vote received: 5/10/2013 11:50 AM)
3/13/2013 6:47 PM
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 6:03:00 PM (view original):
He stated wrong facts

So Shoe21 ;

You intentionally picked the Eureka team because you wanted a team that had a SimAI coach the previous 11 seasons?

You picked a team that was only getting 10 schollies, and keeping 40 SimAI recruits.  Hahahahahahahahaha.   No newbie would ever do that.

The best thing is that you did such a poor job of planning this Shoe21.  But it is even better that your explanations are just lousy. 
And you have just tainted all veterans associated with you.  Shoe21 is a sinking ship, and anyone associated with him is most likely involved.

For the record, 

I would suspect that it is much more likely for a rookie coach to take on a bad situation and have no clue about which schools they should and shouldn't cherry pick than a veteran. I mean, I am pretty sure I started on a team in the Pacific Northwest that was putrid with limited scholarships against Menlo on my first team.

It takes time to learn, hey, the recruits aren't balanced by level. Being in California or Alabama in a conference full of teams recruited against each other with limited recruiting options is a great advantage.

Just wondering, but are you really arguing that it would be more likely for someone to pick a horrible position if they actually knew what they were doing?
3/13/2013 7:02 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 3/13/2013 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 6:03:00 PM (view original):
He stated wrong facts

So Shoe21 ;

For the record, 

I would suspect that it is much more likely for a rookie coach to take on a bad situation and have no clue about which schools they should and shouldn't cherry pick than a veteran. I mean, I am pretty sure I started on a team in the Pacific Northwest that was putrid with limited scholarships against Menlo on my first team.

It takes time to learn, hey, the recruits aren't balanced by level. Being in California or Alabama in a conference full of teams recruited against each other with limited recruiting options is a great advantage.

Just wondering, but are you really arguing that it would be more likely for someone to pick a horrible position if they actually knew what they were doing?
Yes i am arguing that a first time player is going to put in a little research and a little thought at the roster they are picking up.

Most likely they are going to pick a team where they can make an impact, not carry deadweight for seasons to come.
It's just me, but i remember choosing teams by the most scholarships available so i would have a big recruiting budget.  Of course i wasted it.

But i would certainly at least have a look at the roster and avoid obvious problems such as 1) having 2 kickers 2) having 4 QB's, 3) having 2 of those QB's soph's who i have to carry 3 more years.  This was a snatch and grab for an ID, not for building a team for GD.  IMO.

Funny thing is now that he actually HAS to spend time recruiting for this team and doing the best job he can to play out this allusion and PROVE that he was in it to win it.  I'm gonna just be laughing to myself knowing he's sitting there cursing his laziness when he has to spend time he doesn't want to recruiting.

3/13/2013 7:22 PM (edited)
Nike tribe is on fire. Can't trust anyone. I wear adidas, anyone wanna trade spaces?
3/13/2013 7:38 PM
I am 100% sure that Caesari would like to.
3/13/2013 7:43 PM
My names Zach Schumaker I played for eureka college in real life back in 08... Kick returner and RB... Look it up plus if that doesn't work ill send a pic...
3/13/2013 7:47 PM
Just to clear all rumors... Lol
3/13/2013 7:49 PM
Quit feeding the troll......
3/13/2013 7:58 PM
Posted by mlee on 3/12/2013 10:26:00 PM (view original):
I think the real account in question is shoe21. What about golfpro? He sure pulled some serious crap in the last Survivor. It could be him as another alias. You know we haven't heard a word from him about this game. I am thinking that he possibly created that alias in February knowing that this game was coming up and he didn't want to come back as he probably would have a huge target on his back. The more I think about it, his name was golfpro71 and this shoe21 also has two numbers at the end of his username. Hmmmm......
Could it be that shoe is the pro?
But pro is golfing watching the grass grow.
Pro is not shoe who may be a fake,
He is getting his ball from a lake.
When o when will the POLABONZ show?

Look at all the fun and games I am missing out on.
3/13/2013 8:08 PM
And now for the next challenge of Survivor we will play- Name that Alias!
3/13/2013 8:15 PM
Posted by shoe21 on 3/13/2013 7:47:00 PM (view original):
My names Zach Schumaker I played for eureka college in real life back in 08... Kick returner and RB... Look it up plus if that doesn't work ill send a pic...
Nice to meet you Zach.  Congrats with taking over your alma mater.

What is the plan for the rebuild?  When does recruiting start?

3/13/2013 8:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.