SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by horvie78 on 3/23/2013 9:13:00 PM (view original):
ACTION "REQUIRED" - Letter to a Friend

An immunity idol has been hidden somewhere on the main island. There are a series of clues that will help you find the location of the idol.

Each of you that are still on the main island have the opportunity to obtain a clue to the idol, but you must write a "Letter to a Friend" and sitemail it to the survivorxii account. If you are on redemption island, you may write a letter if you'd like to vent, but cannot earn a clue.

The letter should be similar to a journal entry and your friend(s) are Ghutton and myself. The length can be one paragraph or five, and the letter should talk about some of the following items in your game so far: the challenges, alliances, friends, enemies, triumphs, frustrations. 

Somewhere in the letter, you must...
1) have the name of at least 1 other Survivor player
2) tell us how confident you are about winning the game of Survivor. If you are not confident, tell us who you predict to be crowned Survivor champion.

The letters will be held in strict confidence, and will not be revealed during the game. After the game is completely over, we may reveal some of the information in our Survivor XII recap.

The deadline for submitting your letter is tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm EST. Again, make sure to sitemail the letter to "survivorxii".  After the deadline has passed, we will send out clues and post directions for finding the idol on the forum.  Tribe Under Armour will receive an additional clue for winning the last challenge.
We are extending the "Letter to a Friend" deadline to Monday at 7pm EST.  Clues will be sent out tomorrow evening.
3/24/2013 4:45 PM
The immunity idol has now been hidden!

There are 10 clues. One clue is below, one has been sitemailed to all current members of Under Armour for their win in the last challenge, and the other 8 have been sitemailed to those of you who sent us letters. Not all clues were created equal, so we sitemailed what we think are the more valuable clues to the survivors who sent us the most information.

You will not need all 10 of the clues to locate the idol, but you probably won't find it with just 1...so we suggest trading with other players, but be careful who you trade with!

If you think that you have figured out the location of the idol, you MUST POST YOUR GUESS IN THE THREAD. Be specific! If your guess was correct, you will receive a confirmation sitemail from Ghutton or I.

For more information about how the immunity idol works, read the rules on page 1 of the forum.  If you did not receive a clue and believe that you should have, send me a sitemail.

Here is the first clue:
1. How bout them Cowboys? 
5/2/2013 6:47 PM (edited)
Can someone explain to me where it is possible this idol is hidden?
3/25/2013 8:59 PM
Idol Guess: Josh Brent's jail cell
3/25/2013 9:03 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 3/25/2013 8:59:00 PM (view original):
That's what you have to figure out.  It's at a real-life place, not on our imaginary island. 
3/25/2013 9:05 PM
It's going to be fun sitting on this side of the idol hunt. I can't wait to see some bad guesses and think to myself, "How did they come up with that guess?" :)
3/25/2013 9:06 PM
Home Depot 
6110 Lemmon Ave
Dallas, Tx
3/25/2013 9:14 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 3/25/2013 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kneeneighbor on 3/25/2013 8:59:00 PM (view original):
That's what you have to figure out.  It's at a real-life place, not on our imaginary island. 
This is what I was wondering... thanks.
3/25/2013 10:54 PM
NCAA Headquarters. Indianapolis, IN
3/25/2013 11:56 PM
Askusa shrine Tokyo Japan
3/26/2013 1:51 AM
Georgia dome- Atlanta, Georgia...
3/26/2013 1:52 AM
Notre dame
3/26/2013 1:54 AM
sun life stadium miami gardens, fl
3/26/2013 7:07 AM
Former College football hall of fame  in southbend

New college football hall of fame in atlanta
3/26/2013 7:12 AM
Downtown athletic club, NYC, NY
3/26/2013 7:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.