SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by sjurat on 5/11/2013 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kneeneighbor on 5/11/2013 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Cannot beleive how all of you are willing to walk like lemmings off a cliff.
Which way should I walk?

Walk This Way
5/11/2013 6:26 PM
Is voting closed?
5/11/2013 8:44 PM
Posted by psap on 5/11/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 5/11/2013 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by psap on 5/10/2013 7:07:00 PM (view original):
An easy argument?  Great, make it then.
By you telling sjurat to go back into a his tent and vote, you can assume it will influence him to make a decision and lean one way or another. Also the safety in numbers circle jerk post could make people feel unsafe about their safety in numbers. Anything you say along the way of gameplay can influen e people choices, whether consciously or subconsciously
I was actually telling him to go back into his tent and wait for his voting orders from Pola...... but just because i say something does not mean it is in fact the truth.  Lies are a part of many people's games including yourself.  If i had done something even on the borderline of inappropriate influence I would suspect one of the game directors would have said something.  

I hardly even expressed an opinion in my prior post, and even if you are of the belief that i had expressed an opinion it is not against the rules, nor in conflict with what happens in the actual game of Survivor.  Just because the eliminated are not playing in the game any longer, they are still a part of the game -- and that does not stop them from communicating with each other and sharing their experiences and opinions of what happened during their time in the game, including their opinions of the players remaining -- they are not sequestered and sent off to solitary confinement.  So just stop your whining and just play the game.

Oh - and here IS my opinion.  None of you but Pola played this game worth a s*it.  Compliment and a Curse.
More of a curse I'd say.

By mentioning my name... I'm a target...

As I have been all game I guess.... I wouldn't be surprised if my most trusted ally's turned against me because of this opinion.

Or before it.
5/11/2013 8:48 PM
I play the idol of Keysor Soze.
5/11/2013 8:50 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 5/11/2013 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Cannot beleive how all of you are willing to walk like lemmings off a cliff.
It's more fun if everyone is doing it. Jumping off a cliff by yourself is lame.
5/11/2013 8:56 PM
Posted by ahrens on 5/11/2013 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Looks like you got the joke.  Don't think the other guy ever did.
5/11/2013 9:01 PM
Posted by polabonez on 5/11/2013 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 5/11/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 5/11/2013 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by psap on 5/10/2013 7:07:00 PM (view original):
An easy argument?  Great, make it then.
By you telling sjurat to go back into a his tent and vote, you can assume it will influence him to make a decision and lean one way or another. Also the safety in numbers circle jerk post could make people feel unsafe about their safety in numbers. Anything you say along the way of gameplay can influen e people choices, whether consciously or subconsciously
I was actually telling him to go back into his tent and wait for his voting orders from Pola...... but just because i say something does not mean it is in fact the truth.  Lies are a part of many people's games including yourself.  If i had done something even on the borderline of inappropriate influence I would suspect one of the game directors would have said something.  

I hardly even expressed an opinion in my prior post, and even if you are of the belief that i had expressed an opinion it is not against the rules, nor in conflict with what happens in the actual game of Survivor.  Just because the eliminated are not playing in the game any longer, they are still a part of the game -- and that does not stop them from communicating with each other and sharing their experiences and opinions of what happened during their time in the game, including their opinions of the players remaining -- they are not sequestered and sent off to solitary confinement.  So just stop your whining and just play the game.

Oh - and here IS my opinion.  None of you but Pola played this game worth a s*it.  Compliment and a Curse.
More of a curse I'd say.

By mentioning my name... I'm a target...

As I have been all game I guess.... I wouldn't be surprised if my most trusted ally's turned against me because of this opinion.

Or before it.
The great ones overcome.  Hard to get on top, harder to stay there.
5/11/2013 9:01 PM
Still no heads up from the commissioner - therefore idols cannot be played until that happens
5/11/2013 9:02 PM
Posted by sjurat on 5/11/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Still no heads up from the commissioner - therefore idols cannot be played until that happens
Actually you can play idols whenever. But it behooves you to do it after voting is closed.
5/11/2013 9:05 PM
I've been pretty quiet on the forum but wtf? Lol... has psap ever heard of quiet time? U lost your out unless ur on the jury... Noone really cares what u say just making yourself look foolish over a game that's on a forum... U don't see any of the other guys complaining? Nope and I'm sure you will have something smart to say after so ill be waiting and so will everyone else with your response... Noone will care!
5/11/2013 9:08 PM
Posted by ahrens on 5/11/2013 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjurat on 5/11/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Actually you can play idols whenever. But it behooves you to do it after voting is closed.
Is voting closed?
5/11/2013 9:15 PM
Posted by shoe21 on 5/11/2013 9:08:00 PM (view original):
I've been pretty quiet on the forum but wtf? Lol... has psap ever heard of quiet time? U lost your out unless ur on the jury... Noone really cares what u say just making yourself look foolish over a game that's on a forum... U don't see any of the other guys complaining? Nope and I'm sure you will have something smart to say after so ill be waiting and so will everyone else with your response... Noone will care!
Ok Zack Shumaker, are you putting me in the corner for quiet time?

For the record, not that it matters because i do love to be a nuisance, is i simply stated that i thought having an alias ID was a feature to the game and not a bug.
In fact i had been completely silent since my exit, and only started checking the forum again when i fell for the fake email -- a tactic which i love by the way.  Not matter what you think about GolfPro -- THAT was a genius move, and he was the first to do it.  Give it up for GolfPro everyone !!!

So actually my latest series of posts was really just a response to Pola's taunting of me after i made my opinion known that i liked alias' cause it makes the game for interesting.  Pola violated his own policy of not feeding the Troll and just stirred up my interest in the forum though.

So carry on Zach Shumaker, pride of Seneca IL and multi-talented offensive threat.  Playing a damn good game there kid.  Keep up the good work.
5/11/2013 9:25 PM
Google?
5/11/2013 9:32 PM
Posted by shoe21 on 3/13/2013 7:47:00 PM (view original):
My names Zach Schumaker I played for eureka college in real life back in 08... Kick returner and RB... Look it up plus if that doesn't work ill send a pic...
Nope.  Gridiron Dynasty Forum.  Please send the pic.
5/11/2013 9:35 PM
Haha naked or ???
5/11/2013 9:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...70|71|72|73|74...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.