SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by shoe21 on 5/11/2013 9:38:00 PM (view original):
Haha naked or ???
i will pass on the dic pics thank you.  just send those to sjurat.
5/11/2013 9:39 PM
Lol alright ill see what he says... But here's this http://www.eureka.edu/athletics/football/roster08.shtml

Just didn't like bein blamed as a alias...
5/11/2013 9:43 PM
Truth, Justice, and the American Way... uh sorry.  Wrong game.  Not necessarily any of that here.
5/11/2013 9:45 PM
Posted by polabonez on 5/11/2013 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 5/11/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 5/11/2013 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by psap on 5/10/2013 7:07:00 PM (view original):
An easy argument?  Great, make it then.
By you telling sjurat to go back into a his tent and vote, you can assume it will influence him to make a decision and lean one way or another. Also the safety in numbers circle jerk post could make people feel unsafe about their safety in numbers. Anything you say along the way of gameplay can influen e people choices, whether consciously or subconsciously
I was actually telling him to go back into his tent and wait for his voting orders from Pola...... but just because i say something does not mean it is in fact the truth.  Lies are a part of many people's games including yourself.  If i had done something even on the borderline of inappropriate influence I would suspect one of the game directors would have said something.  

I hardly even expressed an opinion in my prior post, and even if you are of the belief that i had expressed an opinion it is not against the rules, nor in conflict with what happens in the actual game of Survivor.  Just because the eliminated are not playing in the game any longer, they are still a part of the game -- and that does not stop them from communicating with each other and sharing their experiences and opinions of what happened during their time in the game, including their opinions of the players remaining -- they are not sequestered and sent off to solitary confinement.  So just stop your whining and just play the game.

Oh - and here IS my opinion.  None of you but Pola played this game worth a s*it.  Compliment and a Curse.
More of a curse I'd say.

By mentioning my name... I'm a target...

As I have been all game I guess.... I wouldn't be surprised if my most trusted ally's turned against me because of this opinion.

Or before it.
he he
5/11/2013 9:49 PM
Posted by shoe21 on 5/11/2013 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Lol alright ill see what he says... But here's this http://www.eureka.edu/athletics/football/roster08.shtml

Seriously - Eureka football. They could not even win when they had The Gipper. So I'll stack up my time at St. John's University Football - 4 seasons / captain senior season against anything little boy psap can chuck up.
5/11/2013 9:57 PM
Posted by sjurat on 5/11/2013 9:57:00 PM (view original):

Seriously - Eureka football. They could not even win when they had The Gipper. So I'll stack up my time at St. John's University Football - 4 seasons / captain senior season against anything little boy psap can chuck up.
I made it to the finals in intramural football so I'm pretty good too.
5/11/2013 10:05 PM
Posted by psap on 5/11/2013 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Truth, Justice, and the American Way... uh sorry.  Wrong game.  Not necessarily any of that here.
Lying and cheating your way to the top seems like the American way to me....
5/11/2013 10:06 PM

Where's your link Lemming ?
5/11/2013 10:08 PM
Well let's cut to the chase regarding tonight's vote:

Pursuant to Rule 6 of Survivor, I hereby play The Idol of Dubs.

In the immortal words of D-Generation X..."Suck it"
5/11/2013 10:09 PM
Hey now lol...
5/11/2013 10:11 PM

Nope, no gridiron experience here, just a couple WIS NC's is all i got to brag about.

But hey sjurat, maybe another 6,000 WIS games and you'll win a title also ?

I mean, MY GOD, almost 90 seasons with a team and not even one trip to a Final Four?  
Who are you coaching, Eureka College ?  And it must be those dic pics you have in your possession that keep you employed.

5/11/2013 10:14 PM (edited)
Great observation bud! Still it's a computer game simulated I'm sure he gives 2 F**** about it...
5/11/2013 10:16 PM
Posted by shoe21 on 5/11/2013 10:16:00 PM (view original):
Great observation bud! Still it's a computer game simulated I'm sure he gives 2 F**** about it...
What's your point?  I'm just trying to be supportive of the guy.  Not that many opportunities for the mentally challenged.

Sorry.  I thought we WERE on a sports simulation site and that was our reason for being here.  My bad.
5/11/2013 10:29 PM (edited)
Anyone want to compare GD resumes? I'm ok with that, too.
5/11/2013 10:51 PM

I was a 3 time intramural wiffle ball champion at SJU after you left.
5/11/2013 11:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...71|72|73|74|75...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.