SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by caesari on 5/30/2013 11:15:00 AM (view original):
FINAL 3:

My last request to determine a winner. I need a sitemail, from each of you, explaining how and why Arfy poses the biggest threat to our way of life. I'd like at least 5 sentences and a quote from him in the forums, embedded properly in the paragraph. Don't forget a bibliography.

Best paragraph gets my vote. Be thoughtful.
Wait....what?   lol
5/31/2013 5:30 PM
Arfy predicts a stunning upset as somehow Polabonez manages to circumvent the rules and pulls out a victory.

Just kidding.......I predict Ahrens in a landslide.

5/31/2013 5:33 PM
Posted by Arfy on 5/31/2013 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Arfy predicts a stunning upset as somehow Polabonez manages to circumvent the rules and pulls out a victory.

You wouldn't predict that if you read my letter to caesari.
5/31/2013 5:41 PM
Posted by Arfy on 5/31/2013 5:33:00 PM (view original):

Now that it's 11 PM and voting is closed, honestly, I hope this is what happens. Ahrens deserves it the most out of all of us and if I had a vote, including being able to vote for myself, I would go with ahrens.
5/31/2013 11:06 PM
The winning essay

Why Arfy poses the biggest threat to our way of life.

A short essay by Ahrens

When somebody’s most famous quote is: “Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husbands too, because I am about to facerape them. Especially the children, I’m going to facerape them good.” (Arfy, many, many times, most recently yesterday). You know that our way of life is ending, and very soon. Especially with Chris Hanson cockblocking only people who use chat rooms, Arfy is allowed to facerape all over message boards and nobody is there to stop him. And the trickiest part, his name is a girls’ name! Nobody is even expecting LOREN to do anything like this, and he tricks them and bam, somebody’s face is pregnant. Unless it’s a child, then it’s shame and regret (for the child, not for Arfy). It’s a damn shame that this inappropriately named man is ruining life as we know with his inappropriate face actions.
5/31/2013 11:21 PM
I didn't follow the season.  I basically just ready the Q and A and from what I heard Ahrens won pretty easily.  At least, that's the way it should have been.  If people use personal grudges to vote, it could turn out differently.  But that's the way it should be-it seems.
5/31/2013 11:21 PM
Posted by Arfy on 5/31/2013 11:21:00 PM (view original):
I didn't follow the season.  I basically just ready the Q and A and from what I heard Ahrens won pretty easily.  At least, that's the way it should have been.  If people use personal grudges to vote, it could turn out differently.  But that's the way it should be-it seems.
Yeah... I tried to play pretty quietly. That was my strategy and it comes back to bite me right about now.
5/31/2013 11:25 PM
Posted by caesari on 5/31/2013 11:21:00 PM (view original):
The winning essay

A short essay by Ahrens

When somebody’s most famous quote is: “Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husbands too, because I am about to facerape them. Especially the children, I’m going to facerape them good.” (Arfy, many, many times, most recently yesterday). You know that our way of life is ending, and very soon. Especially with Chris Hanson cockblocking only people who use chat rooms, Arfy is allowed to facerape all over message boards and nobody is there to stop him. And the trickiest part, his name is a girls’ name! Nobody is even expecting LOREN to do anything like this, and he tricks them and bam, somebody’s face is pregnant. Unless it’s a child, then it’s shame and regret (for the child, not for Arfy). It’s a damn shame that this inappropriately named man is ruining life as we know with his inappropriate face actions.
Glad this got posted.
5/31/2013 11:36 PM
Posted by ahrens on 5/31/2013 11:36:00 PM (view original):
The winning essay

A short essay by Ahrens

Glad this got posted.
Sorry Jake...I'm not buying it.  Like Ahrens knows my first name.  lol

On a side note.......watch out for a new edition of mafia game coming soon!

5/31/2013 11:48 PM
The winning essay

A short essay by Ahrens

+1

funny as ****

6/1/2013 12:54 AM
Posted by Arfy on 5/31/2013 11:48:00 PM (view original):
The winning essay

A short essay by Ahrens

Glad this got posted.

I did post it in the forum right after he said he wanted letters and told people to make fun of it.
6/1/2013 8:56 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 6/1/2013 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 5/31/2013 11:48:00 PM (view original):
The winning essay

A short essay by Ahrens

Glad this got posted.

I did post it in the forum right after he said he wanted letters and told people to make fun of it.
I had to find it as I was searching for that quote.
6/1/2013 10:00 AM
I guess I will go ahead and post the voting. We are 1 vote short, but it won't make a difference. We even extended the deadline for the last vote, but it still hasn't been submitted.

FINAL VOTE- SURVIVOR XII Redemption Island

tsut30- I vote for ahrens

psap- AHRENS

da_goat- My vote is for pola.....oooops!! I can't vote for probably the most deserving......at a distant second I vote for Ahrens.

sjurat- Shoe gets the prize

shlog3131- Ahrens for the win

pureh21- ahrens

caesari- ahrens

kneeneighbor did not vote.

Ahrens 6 votes....shoe21 1 vote....mb625 0 votes

Congrats to Ahrens for winning Survivor XII. 
6/1/2013 10:21 AM
I voted ahrens. I got called into work late last night and didnt get to use a computer till the morning.
6/1/2013 10:59 AM
Vote for the "Player of the Season".  Please do not vote for yourself.  Anybody is allowed to vote...not just the survivor players.

Votes: 18
(Last vote received: 6/9/2013 4:51 PM)
6/1/2013 11:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...89|90|91|92|93...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.