Does your reputation go down if you cut a sim signed player?  Thanks!
3/21/2013 10:50 PM
Chances are no for the first one but you can count on it if you do more than one.
3/21/2013 11:47 PM
If you go from a A+ to a A. When the season turnes over there is a really good chance that you will go back to A+ So go a head and cut the guy. If the guy is a JR or SR just keep him as he will be off the team soon enough. Unless you really need the spot.
3/21/2013 11:49 PM
Well, when I first joined I cut 3 sim signed players and my rep didnt change.  Two seasons ago I cut 2 players I signed and my rep dropped to a B+ and it really effected the way recruits saw me and it was tough to get them to go green.  Fermor I appreciate the response but  I am looking for a definite answer cause I dont want to go thru this again
3/22/2013 10:04 AM
If you want definite answers, you're playing the wrong game. Cutting a SIM recruit will cost you less than cutting one you recruited, but exactly how much is unknown. Just guessing, I'd say cutting a human recruit will cost you a letter grade (A+ to A, A- to B+), while a SIM recruit will cost about half of that. Other coaches will probably have different rules of thumb.
3/22/2013 11:35 AM
Posted by fltmech on 3/22/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Well, when I first joined I cut 3 sim signed players and my rep didnt change.  Two seasons ago I cut 2 players I signed and my rep dropped to a B+ and it really effected the way recruits saw me and it was tough to get them to go green.  Fermor I appreciate the response but  I am looking for a definite answer cause I dont want to go thru this again
If you don't want to go through that again, then don't cut anybody. Anybody you, or your AC recruited WILL result in a loss of rep if you cut them. Far as recruiting goes, it's really no big deal.
3/22/2013 1:20 PM
Thanks for the input, I'm still trying to figure out some aspects of the game and this is one that was on my mind. 
3/22/2013 1:39 PM
Not an expert, but cut 2 SIM guys at the begining of this year.  Rep dropped to A, but now 10 games in I see that it's back up to A+.
3/22/2013 2:58 PM
Posted by zach1442 on 3/22/2013 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Not an expert, but cut 2 SIM guys at the begining of this year.  Rep dropped to A, but now 10 games in I see that it's back up to A+.
Your Rep and Loyalty scores go up when the season rolls over (your record resets to 0-0), it doesn't increase throughout the season.
3/23/2013 9:01 AM
Posted by fltmech on 3/22/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
I've never seen rep not change cutting 3 players.....
3/23/2013 9:17 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.