Thoughts and prayers and well wishes go out to those in the path of today's devastation.

At least 51 dead.

Gods speed to ya'll.

5/20/2013 9:45 PM
I feel so bad that I can't do anything to help,  police won't let us go down there and assist. :/
5/20/2013 11:26 PM
Posted by jibe on 5/20/2013 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Thoughts and prayers and well wishes go out to those in the path of today's devastation.

At least 51 dead.

Gods speed to ya'll.

Being originally from Oklahoma and not far from the area hit, totally agree with jibe.  Well wishes for all.  The destruction was unbelievable.
5/21/2013 5:47 PM
Storm hit me this afternoon. Same storm from OKC. However, it didn't get close to the damage it did to Moore, and I can't help but feel like I lucked out.

Thoughts and prayers to all families affected.
5/21/2013 9:11 PM
Hope all is well caesari.
5/21/2013 10:56 PM
OKC Thunder star player Kevin Durant is giving $1,000,0000 to the tornado relief.

A big to Kevin for this donation.

5/22/2013 9:10 AM
Today is the 2nd year anniversary of the Joplin MO tornado. A lot of people here are "paying it forward" for all the help we received by going down to Moore and by organizing several donation areas for supplies and $$. We here know what is needed after a big disaster and are sending those things over to Moore. God bless those folks and the folks in Savannah OK.
5/22/2013 1:13 PM
Posted by Mofo2001 on 5/22/2013 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Today is the 2nd year anniversary of the Joplin MO tornado. A lot of people here are "paying it forward" for all the help we received by going down to Moore and by organizing several donation areas for supplies and $$. We here know what is needed after a big disaster and are sending those things over to Moore. God bless those folks and the folks in Savannah OK.
That is great to hear! Hope joplin is doing well, too.

And a big shoutout to Kevin Durant, who donated 1,000,000 dollars to the relief effort and didn't tell a SOUL. He didn't do it to improve his image, and yet it will improve so much.
5/22/2013 3:35 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.