OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

I will have the Power of Veto challenge up once the nominations are made.
6/8/2013 6:09 PM
When I make a decision, I post it in the thread correct?
6/8/2013 10:36 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 6/8/2013 10:36:00 PM (view original):
When I make a decision, I post it in the thread correct?
Yes, please do it in all caps so we understand it to be an official announcement.
6/8/2013 10:47 PM
SO THIS IS A NOMINATION CEREMONY. MY FIRST NOMINEE IS FOR A SIMPLE REASON. THERE ARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS FOR THIS NOMINEE. IN THE BEST CASE SCENARIO, HE IS A BRAND NEW PLAYER THAT HAS MADE NO EFFORT TO CONTACT ME AT ALL. IN THE WORST CASE SCENARIO, ARFY IS ACTUALLY PLAYING UNDER A FAKE ACCOUNT. WE ALL KNOW THAT I CAN'T MISS A CHANCE TO NOMINATE ARFY, SO JUST IN CASE, MY FIRST NOMINEE IS:

KING_JEREMY

NOW, WE ALL KNOW THAT SOMEONE HAS TO SIT UP THERE WHILE WE ELIMINATE THE UNKNOWN, SO I STUCK MY HAND IN THE BIG BAG OF PEOPLE WHO I HAVE NOT TALKED TO AT ALL THIS GAME AND PULLED OUT

ONSIDE

NO HARD FEELINGS ONSIDE, BUT THE RULES CLEARLY STATE I HAVE TO NOMINATE TWO PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHO I DESIRE TO GET RID OF. WITH THAT, THIS NOMINATION CEREMONY IS OVER.
6/9/2013 10:25 AM
Can't say I'm surprised. I guess I understand the reception I've been getting under the circumstances. But for those who want to listen I am not someone else that you know or a fake id. Still hope I can salvage this. 
6/9/2013 11:45 AM
POV Competition.

US OPEN GOLF

Pick 4 different golfers. Then assign them each a day, Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun. You will be given their score for that particular day. Add em all together and you have your total. Lowest score wins. If your golfer misses the cut or does not complete a round you receive a +20 over par for the round. Tie breakers will be best score on Sunday then Sat then Friday. If still tied then we will go with the most holes under par. And if still tied then it is first to submit.

Should be simple enough. Post any questions in here, send your picks to me. Submissions due by Wed night at 9 est.

6/9/2013 5:08 PM (edited)
Figures I get nominated AND it's a golf challenge for the POV.  No chance.
6/9/2013 12:14 PM
You left off the hour it was do by
6/9/2013 12:45 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/9/2013 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Ending a sentence with a proposition...not good for long term success
6/9/2013 3:47 PM
Posted by sjurat on 6/9/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/9/2013 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Ending a sentence with a proposition...not good for long term success
Sorry...You left off the hour the submission is due.
6/9/2013 3:53 PM

God damn it im too late!

6/9/2013 4:45 PM
Due by 9est that night. Sorry, my lap top sometimes shuts off the number pad and I am not sure why?
6/9/2013 5:09 PM
Also please note that typically we will have competitions a little closer together but we thought it important for yo all to have a few days to "get to know each other" and strike some deals.
6/9/2013 5:10 PM
yah.  what a sh*tload of time between challenges.

why not do a POV challenge on Monday night with elimination vote on Tue or Wed night, and then use this great US Open Challenge for the HOH so everyone has a chance to watch it all weekend.  

the POV doesn't really seem that important as the HOH gets to replace the spot if one is pulled down.  the HOH Challenge should be the high visibility challenge that everyone pays attention and tracks.  a 4 day POV challenge is such a waste IMO.
6/9/2013 7:03 PM
Posted by psap on 6/9/2013 7:03:00 PM (view original):
yah.  what a sh*tload of time between challenges.

why not do a POV challenge on Monday night with elimination vote on Tue or Wed night, and then use this great US Open Challenge for the HOH so everyone has a chance to watch it all weekend.  

the POV doesn't really seem that important as the HOH gets to replace the spot if one is pulled down.  the HOH Challenge should be the high visibility challenge that everyone pays attention and tracks.  a 4 day POV challenge is such a waste IMO.
Then you come run the game and I'll play.
6/9/2013 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.