And they would have still been tied, though it doesnt matter now as ghutton won
6/27/2013 8:52 PM
Once you ran out of players, you were eliminated
Posted by dublinuf on 6/27/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 6/27/2013 8:46:00 PM (view original):
If adams doesn't go here, onside is guarenteed victory
And they would have still been tied, though it doesnt matter now as ghutton won
It would have went to who still had players remaining, which would have been me.
I'm still confused why arfy thought tsut was out at #5
6/27/2013 8:53 PM
Posted by onside on 6/27/2013 8:09:00 PM (view original):
We should all lose.
Or they should fire all of those "professional" mock draft people who most of us copied
6/27/2013 8:56 PM
I will say NO ONE knew what Cleveland was doing, and that threw everything off.  To be fair, if it was for the weight thing Bennett would have been a no brainer for the first pick
6/27/2013 8:57 PM
I hate Danny Ainge, watch this terrible trade and pick.
6/27/2013 8:58 PM
Terrible time to be a Boston fan: after tonight the Celtics will have the 3rd worst roster in the league with no coach, the Bruins lost in hearbreaking fashion, and our best receiving option on the Pats is looking at 25 to life, and is now ALSO the prime suspect in a double murder a YEAR AGO.

Oh yea, great times here in Beantown.

6/27/2013 9:03 PM
Aren't the Red Sox in first?
6/27/2013 9:10 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 6/27/2013 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Aren't the Red Sox in first?
It's only a matter of time....
6/27/2013 9:11 PM
Posted by csudak on 6/27/2013 8:53:00 PM (view original):
There were 2 ways I could of scored this game.  The way I was scoring when I said  TSUT was eliminated was because Len was picked #5 and tsut had him ranked #6,  while both the other guys had him ranked within their top 5. If I were to score it this way then Onside would have won by default as Ghutton would have run out of players.

However, I re-read the instructions I posted and realized how it was interpreted.  Therefore Ghutton wins with the selection of Adams on the 12th pick.

Ghutton wins HOH.  He has until 6pm EST/3pm PST on Friday to nominate two Houseguests for eviction.

6/27/2013 9:56 PM
Posted by csudak on 6/27/2013 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Terrible time to be a Boston fan: after tonight the Celtics will have the 3rd worst roster in the league with no coach, the Bruins lost in hearbreaking fashion, and our best receiving option on the Pats is looking at 25 to life, and is now ALSO the prime suspect in a double murder a YEAR AGO.

Oh yea, great times here in Beantown.

Bro are you really a true MassHole?  Besides the Celts up to the late 80's it was heartbreak after heartbreak until The Tuck when everything changed (and oh yah, i was there,  for real).  This is all gravy.  Anyone under the age of 25 really doesn't remember how truly bad it was for 20 years.
6/27/2013 10:05 PM
Posted by Arfy on 6/27/2013 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 6/27/2013 8:53:00 PM (view original):
There were 2 ways I could of scored this game.  The way I was scoring when I said  TSUT was eliminated was because Len was picked #5 and tsut had him ranked #6,  while both the other guys had him ranked within their top 5. If I were to score it this way then Onside would have won by default as Ghutton would have run out of players.

However, I re-read the instructions I posted and realized how it was interpreted.  Therefore Ghutton wins with the selection of Adams on the 12th pick.

Ghutton wins HOH.  He has until 6pm EST/3pm PST on Friday to nominate two Houseguests for eviction.

I mean, if you want to score it the other way...
6/27/2013 10:10 PM
I'm as true of a MassHole as there can be. Other than college I've been within 25 minutes of Boston my entire life. I agree that compared to the late 80s/all of the 90s I have nothing to complain about, but once you smoke that cigar a few times, you grow a taste for it. 

The Bruins thing just sucked.   I would have rather lost game 6 4-0.  At least we lost to a team that was actually the best team.

My biggest gripe about the Celtics is that you can't rebuild in this market, the fans wont' stand for it.  I'm okay with going with a youth movement, but the players they are bringing in are not gonna have a chance. Also, how can you draft when you don't have a coach. Right now this team has no identity and I'm not sure how somone like Olynyk fits in.

The Hernandez thing is just unreal.  From all the reports this guy was basically a psychopath sharing a locker room with the greatest QB not named Montana.  It's really chilling.
6/27/2013 10:18 PM
Being abroad i'm a little detached from the drama of the newscycle, but i hear ya.

I miss the days of just 15 years ago when there really were real fans in the seats at Fenway and Foxborough.  Bruins fans have always been good though -- they are a solid bunch.  Its all this effing winning and expectations that killed the Fens and Foxborogh/Gillette.  I used to love sitting on the benches at Foxborough on an aluminum bench (yah, there were actually no seats) that only fit about 20 adults and there were 24 over-sized obnoxious aholes (like myself) fighting for space for your keister when everyone else stood up.  Good times.

I wouldn't mind seeing some down years, and some tough times to get rid of the "pink hats" and give the real Boston MassHole a chance to get back in the game and get a decent ticket.

6/27/2013 10:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.