OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

SATURDAY, JULY 6

ON TRACK
-- 7:30 p.m. ET – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 powered by Coca-Cola (160 laps, 400 miles), TNT

Everyone is to pick 2 NASCAR drivers.  It is first come, first serve.   No one will have the same driver.   You are only allowed to pick 1 driver that is in the top 10 of the overall standings.  And you are only allowed to have one of your drivers in the top 10 in the qualifying order.  POST YOUR 2 PICKS IN THE FORUM.  Don't post anything else with it.   No editing your post once you have posted it.  If you change your mind or screw up, you're going to have to start a new post.(It says if you have edited the post, just like this one does)  Race starts at 730 EST time tomorrow.  Picks must be posted before that time.    I will combine the total amount of points earned by the two drivers to determine a winner.  Bonus points will count.  Tie Breaker will be whoever has the highest finishing driver.

Just an FYI-Double check and triple check to make sure you don't have more than 1 driver in the top 10 in standings and more than one driver in the top 10 of qualifying.  Because if you mess this up, I'm not telling you until the race starts that you are DQ'd.

7/5/2013 6:51 PM (edited)
Carl Edwards
Kasey Kahne
7/5/2013 6:48 PM
Matt Kenseth
Tony Stewart
7/5/2013 6:56 PM
Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
7/5/2013 7:12 PM
Jimmie Johnson
Danica Patrick
7/5/2013 7:20 PM
Clint Bowyer
Jeff Burton
7/5/2013 7:37 PM
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon

7/5/2013 7:49 PM
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (who I hate by the by, but it was a sneaky first come first serve challenge by Arfy in an attempt to beat me even while hosting)
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (who is at least a junior after all)

7/5/2013 8:32 PM
Joey Logano
Tony Stewart
7/5/2013 8:44 PM
Martin Truex Jr
Juan Pablo Montoya

7/5/2013 8:44 PM
Joey Logano
Tracy Mearns (someone already took Tony Stewart)

7/5/2013 8:49 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 7/5/2013 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Honestly the first one was kinda funny but all the women have been beyond nasty and if I am going to raise my girlfriends ire by viewing naked women on the internet ill head down to the randoms thread or more boobs less politics thread.
Now you've hurt my feelings and insulted these poor girls.
7/5/2013 9:04 PM
Something tells me that Tyson is going to take Jack Daniels and Jim Morgan in this contest.
7/5/2013 10:30 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 7/5/2013 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Honestly the first one was kinda funny but all the women have been beyond nasty and if I am going to raise my girlfriends ire by viewing naked women on the internet ill head down to the randoms thread or more boobs less politics thread.
OK.  Whether its your MidWest senseabilities or you are morally offended i will stop posting the pics.

I still have them for all eliminations though.  If anyone wants to see them just sitemail me and i will send you the direct link privately.

7/5/2013 11:25 PM
Greg Biffle
Trevor Bayne
7/6/2013 10:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.