OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

You shouldn't have shared that stuff. Just sayin. But I was joking with you obviously.
7/22/2013 8:42 PM
Now we all do feel that you let Tyson back in the game. And you were playing the game by having him save people. Unless you completely randomly picked them. And dubs has more fuel to say you are Jeremy. Haha
7/22/2013 10:03 PM
Posted by ahrens on 7/22/2013 10:03:00 PM (view original):
Now we all do feel that you let Tyson back in the game. And you were playing the game by having him save people. Unless you completely randomly picked them. And dubs has more fuel to say you are Jeremy. Haha
He can say he did it completely random all he wants, but will we really believe him???
7/22/2013 10:06 PM
I feel as if no one wants me back? Make my return a but more glorious please.

Applause and holding out your babies for kisses would be more like it.

And now that I'm back and understands I really wasn't conspiring just doing the **** asked of me... I'm a free agent!

Let's make **** happen, someone!

Hit me up!
7/22/2013 10:42 PM
I don't think it's the fact that no one wants you back Tyson. It's more of the circumstances on how it all happened.
7/23/2013 3:17 AM
I understand that this is supposed to mirror the real game in a way, and I get it, but I feel like that is something you can't do in the forum game edition.  The relationship aspect between the host and the players is different.  I'm not saying that this whole game is rigged, because I doubt it is.  But I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that based on what has been said.
7/23/2013 6:39 AM
Posted by onside on 7/23/2013 6:39:00 AM (view original):
I understand that this is supposed to mirror the real game in a way, and I get it, but I feel like that is something you can't do in the forum game edition.  The relationship aspect between the host and the players is different.  I'm not saying that this whole game is rigged, because I doubt it is.  But I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that based on what has been said.
I hear ya.  Probably something I might have skipped in hindsight.  But what's done is done. 

One last time, Tsut, you in or you out?

If Tsut is in....I still need two houseguest names, bperkins.

Challenge should be posted around 4pm EST

7/23/2013 8:06 AM
He named the nominees already.
7/23/2013 8:15 AM
Posted by onside on 7/22/2013 12:52:00 PM (view original):
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

DUE TO PANDORA'S BOX BEING OPENED AND THE MOON ALIGNING WITH THE FOURTH QUADRANT IN THE SKY, A MAJOR CURSE HAS BEEN LAID UPON THE BIG BROTHER HOUSEHOLD.  ALL REMAINING HOUSEGUESTS ARE HEREBY ELIMINATED.

MEANWHILE, ANY HOUSEGUEST THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY VOTED OUT BEFORE TODAY CAN NOW REJOIN THE HOUSE IF THEY WISH.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS NEW TWIST ON THE GAME!
Cool does that mean I'm back and and can vote against Arfy again.
7/23/2013 8:59 AM
Posted by Arfy on 7/23/2013 8:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by onside on 7/23/2013 6:39:00 AM (view original):
I hear ya.  Probably something I might have skipped in hindsight.  But what's done is done. 

One last time, Tsut, you in or you out?

If Tsut is in....I still need two houseguest names, bperkins.

Challenge should be posted around 4pm EST

Fine, I'll stay.  Even though I'm already nominated along csudak.  I'll play the pov.  Should I be removed from the block & stay in the game, to hell with alliances.  I'm working on my own, regardless of how long I stay in...
7/23/2013 11:24 AM
The two I put to not play the PoV is king Jeremy and ghutton.
7/23/2013 11:43 AM
Tsut is staying.  Polabonez is back. King Jeremy and Ghutton are not competing in POV.

And csudak and Tsut are on the chopping block.

15 major league games on the Wednesday schedule.  Really simple.  Pick the winners of each game.    Number them 1-15.  With each game you pick correct, you will get that amount of points.  The highest total will win the POV..

As a tiebreaker, total hits combined in Cincinnati-San Fran game.
Second tiebreaker, order received.

Send them to me.  First game starts at 2:10 EST so have them to me before then.

7/23/2013 3:31 PM (edited)
I see 15 games on the schedule.  Number 1-15?
7/23/2013 3:26 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 7/23/2013 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I see 15 games on the schedule.  Number 1-15?
That's what it says.  lol
7/23/2013 3:31 PM
Posted by Arfy on 7/22/2013 8:28:00 PM (view original):
America's Player, Challenge #1

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/8/2013 6:51:00 AM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #1

It looks like Sjurat missed the deadline for the HOH challenge. Your first challenge will be an easy one. Sjurat needs to be publicly scolded in the forums, make sure to include the words 'donkey raping shiteater' somewhere in your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isgo9g_khkw

6/8/2013 10:12 AM

polabonez

Current Favorite (remove)

I don't see Sjurat's picks anywhere?

I might not have any alliances this game, but can we all agree that this donkey raping **** eater needs to be put on the block for these antics?

America's Player, Challenge #2

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/9/2013 7:13:00 PM
Subject:
America's player Challenge #2

Difficulty level: hard

A new guy signs up for a game and gets nominated right off the bat? I was pretty much expecting that. We don't have very many new guys in this group, see if you can save king_jeremy, at least for this week. Either have him removed from the block, or convince everyone to vote someone else out. Good luck! Make sure to document any behind the scenes convos worth sharing.

polabonez
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/9/2013 7:32:00 PM
Subject:
RE: America's player Challenge #2
Wow you are ******* killing me.

Who do you think made the push to get Jeremy on the block in the first place????

No fear, though.

Jeremy will live.

**-Jeremy gets taken off the block

America's Challenge #3
Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/18/2013 4:02:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #3

Difficulty: EASY to MEDIUM

Everyone knows Drunk Polabonez. I think the houseguests need to meet a different side of Polabonez. Perhaps a side they are not used to seeing. Perhaps a side, that will make them stop and say, "What the heck is going on? This is unusual."

I want you IN THE FORUM to give 3 different Houseguests some form of flattering remarks. They must be in 3 different posts. And they have to sound sincere. No sarcasm. Me and Kneeneighbor will be the judges.

6/19/2013 1:09 AM

polabonez

I've got to say, Casey... From my past experience of playing with you and hosting Survivors you have got to be one of the best as far as winning these sports challenges. I remember a couple survivor seasons where you were on your own and made top 5 or 6 just by putting in the extra effort and making things happen.

I mean, it's a minor league baseball challenge, and you pull it off.

It might seem like I am saying this just to keep off the block, but truthfully man you are really, really good at them and I tip my hat.

Great job, bud.

6/22/2013 10:15 AM

polabonez

Posted by psap on 6/21/2013 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Oh by the way.  Sweet challenge Arfy.      Very creative.

I agree with psap. Not only creativity, but your forum presence honestly puts a smile on my face.

You really are a great guy Lauren and I am honored to get a chance to chat with you.

I love you, man

6/23/2013 7:22 PM

polabonez

I think everyone understands, Lauren. I've talked to most of the guys that are playing in this game over the years... And I have to say that it's one of the smartest group of guys I've ever not met.

Everyone has their own "online persona", if you will... But seriously it's a great group of guys and I seriously love to play these games with each and every one of the contestants that play these silly forum games.

Great times. To everyone.

America's Player Challenge #4

nyaggie98
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/18/2013 4:14:00 PM
Subject:
RE: BIG BROTHER
I was in an alliance with BLAH BLAH BLAH and even he voted for me after ensuring me he would be able to get 5 votes again onside, so I  would have to say it was him.

-----Original Message-----
To: nyaggie98
Sent: 6/18/2013 4:08:00 PM
Subject: BIG BROTHER

A behind the scenes survey for the Diary:

If you had to name one person who might have led the charge to get you kicked off.....who do you think it might have been? (One name only please)

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/19/2013 12:29:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #4
Having you protect King Jeremy in the first house eviction, was purely for protecting the new guy. But from here on out, there is a method to my madness of choosing the houseguest I want you to lead the charge against. All will be revealed at the end of the game and you will have a 'ah ha' moment. And it's not because I'm playing the game(because I'm not). And it's not because I am trying to intervene with the game. Because I am not.

So for this week, I challenge you to try and get BLAH BLAH BLAH out.

polabonez
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/19/2013 1:58:00 PM
Subject:
RE: America's Player Challenge #4
I don't think that will be possible

One he's tied in with SO AND SO and two he's tied in with me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, YADA YADA YADA, AND JOE BLOW are my best chances to stay in the game. And if I go out I can't do challenges.

Can I get an America's second choice?

America's Player Challenge #5

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/28/2013 8:43:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #5

Difficulty: EASY to MEDIUM

You have succesfully completed 4 of the 5 tasks that have been given to you. I have been slacking off. Time for your next challenge. I want you to make a new alliance, (or take an alliance you are already a part of) and give your alliance a name. Not just any name. They gayer(not that there is anything wrong with that). the better!. For example: There used to be a SNL skit called "The Ambiguously Gay Duo." In other words, the worse the name-the better! But I want you to convince this person that the name is cool. So cool that I want them bragging to me about it in their diary posts. Good luck!

PS-Make sure you document your conversations for me, as it should be very entertaining.
He came up with an interesting name that I cannot share.  I will tell you at the end.

Well played, Pola, well played.

You know which one I'm talking about. 
7/23/2013 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.