450 reward points for a NC?!?!?! Topic

After 20+ seasons and over $200 spent playing this game I just finally won my first NC in Heisman with DIII Nichols. I was really excited until I logged in and noticed my reward points only went up by 450. That is simply outrageous. I went through the forums and read the rest of the stuff about how they dole out reward points, and the math all works out, but that is a damn slap in the face to a returning customer. It was way harder to win a NC in GD than it was to win a title in Simleague baseball, but yet I got 1/8 of the reward. 1/4 of a free season for a NC?!?! If i put in another $33 AND win the title each of the next 3 seasons, then I can finally get myself one free season! I know that WIS was losing money with people getting gift cards with their reward points and all, but they could at least give me $10.95 in GD credit for one damn season. Sorry for the rant, just thought I'd get my two cents in before I quit playing this game due to their customer relations.
7/25/2013 4:39 PM
Posted by luvableloser on 7/25/2013 4:39:00 PM (view original):
After 20+ seasons and over $200 spent playing this game I just finally won my first NC in Heisman with DIII Nichols. I was really excited until I logged in and noticed my reward points only went up by 450. That is simply outrageous. I went through the forums and read the rest of the stuff about how they dole out reward points, and the math all works out, but that is a damn slap in the face to a returning customer. It was way harder to win a NC in GD than it was to win a title in Simleague baseball, but yet I got 1/8 of the reward. 1/4 of a free season for a NC?!?! If i put in another $33 AND win the title each of the next 3 seasons, then I can finally get myself one free season! I know that WIS was losing money with people getting gift cards with their reward points and all, but they could at least give me $10.95 in GD credit for one damn season. Sorry for the rant, just thought I'd get my two cents in before I quit playing this game due to their customer relations.
You're not alone.
7/25/2013 8:31 PM
Posted by luvableloser on 7/25/2013 4:39:00 PM (view original):
This Corporate Pig does not take care of its Piglets any more. Not since 2.0 came out. That is a fact Jack.
7/25/2013 8:56 PM
Makes sense. They put the summer intern of the month in charge of GD 3.0. If WIS can drive everyone out of GD, then there's no GD user base to distract the WIS full-timers from.... whatever.
7/26/2013 12:24 PM
I felt the exact same way when I first saw my reward points after my first NC.  No bueno.  Congrats once again.  
7/27/2013 2:43 AM
The sad part is this doesn't even hold water in "the biggest issue debate."
7/27/2013 12:17 PM
450 reward points for a NC?!?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.