Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Posted by csudak on 9/19/2013 7:19:00 PM (view original):
I didn't get a chance to officially post the deadline and I've only see a few votes so far, so I'm making the deadline to vote 5pm EST TOMORROW.  Idol play will be until 8pm.

I will have a Saturday challenge up sometime tonight.

Hasn't everyone voted by now? And if Pola is still making guesses the idol is still hidden. No way anyone gets it without him knowing.
9/19/2013 7:55 PM
I only have 4 votes as of right now.  To be fair this is the first vote for many of these players, so I want to give them a fair chance.
9/19/2013 8:42 PM
CHALLENGE #3: NCAA FOOTBALL ACTION

We will be focusing on NCAA Football this Saturday.

For this challenge each tribe must submit to me 5 players for each of the following categories:
Passing Yards
Rushing Yards
Receiving Yards

You will rank the players in order from 1-5 with 1 being your top choice.

Each tribe will automatically get 1 point for every yard passing by your passer, 1 point for every yard rushing by your rusher, and 1 point for every yard receiving by your receiver who is listed as your #1 in each category.

Then we will go to your #2 slot.  If the player in the #2 slot has less than or equal to the player in the slot above them in that category, you will get 2 times the points.  We will then continue on to the #3 slot.  The #3 will be triple points, #4 will be 4 times, and #5 will be 5 times.

If at any time the player you listed in the slot BELOW the player has more yards, I will stop there and that ends your chance at points for that category.

Additionally you will be picking 5 TEAMS.  You will rank them 1-5 and we will be focusing on point differential in a WINNING EFFORT.

If team #1 wins, you will get 10 times their winning margin.  If #2 wins, and their winning margin is less than or equal to slot #1, you will get 10 times theirs, and so forth with the winning margin being times 10 each level.

Total points from all categories wins, least amount of points goes to tribal.

Special Rules:
1) You can not use any teams or players from teams that are ranked in the AP Top 25
2) You can only use players from a particular team once
3) If you use a player from a team, that team is not eligible to use in the team portion.
4) Teams can only be in the FBS

For winning the last challenge the Heroes will automatically win their #2 slot in the rushing category and receive 2x the amount of yards regardless of whether it is less or equal to slot #1.

TB1: Total yardage from Johnny Football
TB2: Total passing yards from Teddy Bridgewater
TB3: Order received

Deadline is 11am EST Saturday
9/19/2013 10:39 PM
Shepard locker In above the rim
Sheps badge
Birdies house
The broken rim
Nutsos grave
9/19/2013 11:28 PM
Bugaloo!!!
9/19/2013 11:37 PM
Birdie's bandana
9/20/2013 12:17 AM

"...pending review by site staff"

Wouldn't that be a kick to watch that discussion...some crappy semi-industrial park on the outskirts of Columbus lies the nerve center of WIS.  Three guys wonder in by 915ish and begin the day around the office's conference/breakroom/supply room.  Each person has either a large gas station soda or 24oz bottle of diet mountain dew.  Crumbs from yesterday's lunch litter the conference table (as janitoral service is only once a week - saturday mornings) and trio sitting down to review a posting.

9/20/2013 8:57 AM (edited)
Pretty sure you are describing my Friday.

Substitute diet mt dew for a red bull and some norco
9/20/2013 9:04 AM
Casey, for our #2 pick in rushing yards... well, I should say the #3 pick instead, will it have to be lower than just our 1st pick, since our 2nd pick is an automatic win?
9/20/2013 2:08 PM
Posted by tsut30 on 9/20/2013 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Casey, for our #2 pick in rushing yards... well, I should say the #3 pick instead, will it have to be lower than just our 1st pick, since our 2nd pick is an automatic win?
Yes
9/20/2013 2:58 PM
Tupacs Gold Chain in Above The Rim
Ruckers Playground (The court played in Above the Rim)
Marlon Wayon has it in his six pack.
In the hole in Tupacs chest!
9/20/2013 3:29 PM
pending review of the post !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

damn!!!  i told them i'd stop posting the pics of my girls from the Philippines !!

9/20/2013 7:46 PM
9/20/2013 8:40 PM
Voting results:

cjones4mvp: 5 votes
usfbully: 2 votes
nkymachine00: 1 vote

cjones4mvp has been eliminated

patsrule755 did not vote, thus will received his first warning.  Another missed vote will result in disqualification.

9/20/2013 9:26 PM
Wow. A little more scattered than I had hoped for. Some guys have some explaining to do. 
9/20/2013 9:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.