Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

I did not orchestrate any placement of votes. Thebish voted off the first round, and no one knew about it or who did it. Whoever voted me, did so probably to stay clear of the drama. Let me ask everyone here, if two people tell you they are voting for one person, and 4 people tell you they are voting ffor another, which side do you choose, when both are the alliance.

ALSO! I'll be happy to forward everything as well. Because nky is giving miss information. He messaged me about working with jeremy and him and suggested that we take out thebish. I agreed at first, but when the majority of the tribe tells me they are voting for one person, a person who both themselves and their friend confirm they have an alliance with vets, who do you vote for? Before the rest of denounce me ask yourselves this question. Also ask why horns lied to me about his vote and then blocks me. Ask yourselves why everything I say publicly can be backed up privately with no controversy. And ask yourself what incentive do I have to lie now.

Yes lying exist in survivor but I have been playing with honesty and integrity. Once we knew we were voting, I never told nky i was voting thebish, i only asked him how he was voting.
9/26/2013 12:45 PM
More lies of course. But, now you are trying to save face. That's a huge incentive since everyone knows now. Anyone can go back to your posts and see that this was all another lie. I mean, you are the one telling everybody how each vote is going to go. Yet somehow, anybody is supposed to believe that 4 others came to you about who to vote for. So there was a mistake vote? Really? I came to you about an alliance outside of what we already had? None of that even makes sense. Nothing you are saying publicly can be backed up. 

I guess you can lie to everyone else, but now I know for sure you are lying. You came to me about an alliance with me, jeremy, you and hookem. That was after I thought  me, you, chuck, thebish and jeremy were aligned. Or did you forget about sending that sitemail? Everything I have said is backed by fact. I have no reason to lie about it. To save myself? I'm not even up for a vote and if anything, I've now made myself a target by your allies. Does that make any sense? So yeah, think about it. I'm just defending the one person that was honest about what was going on. Otherwise I'd have kept this all in sitemail like I did before you tried to run hookems name down. 
9/26/2013 1:03 PM
Rookies! You guys better hope for a merge or you'll all be goners before long- haha
9/26/2013 1:15 PM
The revotes are in...

3 votes for king_jeremy
2 votes for thebish

King_jeremy has been eliminated.
9/26/2013 1:25 PM
Well exhibit A:

Supposedly this was between citizen and hookem. Citizen sent me this last night. If hookem really thought he was with me, jeremy and citizen then why would he have tried to convince citizen to vote for jeremy? Looks like hookem isn't the liar of the group.

-----Original Message-----
To: hookemhorns7
Sent: 9/22/2013 12:59:00 AM
Subject: RE: You might like this. 

We are voting patsrule next. Then I know that everyone is in this alliance. Hopefully we don't lose again, but if we do we need a 2nd alliance. Nkymachine will bring kingjeremy and with you and I that will give us 4. I'm saving you because your name was up next. But thebish was the one that voted usf...we want him gone next because of trust issues. 

To: citizenkane
Sent: 9/22/2013 12:53:00 AM
Subject: RE: You might like this. 

Of course I am in it for the long haul. What did you guys have in mind?

To: hookemhorns7
Sent: 9/21/2013 11:46:00 PM
Subject: You might like this. 

I am willing to open up completely if you are. Another tribe member and I have something going down, and I want you in on it because I feel that I can trust you. Are you in it for the long haul?
9/26/2013 1:32 PM
Just going back through sitemails to see where it could have been mistaken that I suggested we vote for thebish and then proposed an alliance between me, citizen, jeremy and hookem. No sitemails like that exist. Figure I might as well show people for who they really are before I go in the next vote. 
9/26/2013 1:34 PM
The reason I wrote the thebish was like I stated before. I was committed to that alliance with you before things changed. I have already explained this to the other guys. I have the sitemail where you suggested this. I'll post it tonight if you'd like me to. Just pray we don't lose another challenge.
9/26/2013 1:49 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 1:49:00 PM (view original):
The reason I wrote the thebish was like I stated before. I was committed to that alliance with you before things changed. I have already explained this to the other guys. I have the sitemail where you suggested this. I'll post it tonight if you'd like me to. Just pray we don't lose another challenge.
I'm waiting to see this sitemail. There isn't one, so I'm really curious how you plan on posting it. Also, there was never this so called alliance you were committed to. Seriously dude, just quit with the lying already. 

cliffs:

citizen accuses hookem of lying
I call out citizen for being the real liar
citizen denies
I post multiple examples of him lying(in the forum and sitemails)
citizen still denies and plans on showing proof that doesn't exist that I'm lying
I'm waiting to see this proof that doesn't exist

Summary:

citizen is so deep into his lies that he's contradicting himself now. Even his allies aren't taking his back on this because they know he is lying. Funny how citizen was the only one to have his vote blocked isn't it?

9/26/2013 2:17 PM
You did. It wouldn't let me send the message because "this user has blocked you." Glad to see you unblocked me. Choose your sides carefully, Horns, I was committed to you, and the other guys can back me up on that.
9/26/2013 2:20 PM
You did. It wouldn't let me send the message because "this user has blocked you." Glad to see you unblocked me. Choose your sides carefully, Horns, I was committed to you, and the other guys can back me up on that.
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 9/26/2013 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 12:45:00 PM (view original):
I did not orchestrate any placement of votes. Thebish voted off the first round, and no one knew about it or who did it. Whoever voted me, did so probably to stay clear of the drama. Let me ask everyone here, if two people tell you they are voting for one person, and 4 people tell you they are voting ffor another, which side do you choose, when both are the alliance.

ALSO! I'll be happy to forward everything as well. Because nky is giving miss information. He messaged me about working with jeremy and him and suggested that we take out thebish. I agreed at first, but when the majority of the tribe tells me they are voting for one person, a person who both themselves and their friend confirm they have an alliance with vets, who do you vote for? Before the rest of denounce me ask yourselves this question. Also ask why horns lied to me about his vote and then blocks me. Ask yourselves why everything I say publicly can be backed up privately with no controversy. And ask yourself what incentive do I have to lie now.

Yes lying exist in survivor but I have been playing with honesty and integrity. Once we knew we were voting, I never told nky i was voting thebish, i only asked him how he was voting.
I'm really confused with where you think I blocked you... I don't even know what you're talking about or that you could "block" someone
Don't give me that story hooker- you block me also! Don't give me innocent poor boy crud.
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Ya my bad... saw that block button, I meant to delete my inbox lol... too many messages. You're unblocked now :P
9/26/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by chuckc on 9/26/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 9/26/2013 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 12:45:00 PM (view original):

I'm really confused with where you think I blocked you... I don't even know what you're talking about or that you could "block" someone
Don't give me that story hooker- you block me also! Don't give me innocent poor boy crud.
I love how these two are getting so defensive and trying to demean others... guilty conscience? afraid the truth is coming out?
9/26/2013 2:26 PM
Haha! Caught in a classic lie. Now explain why chuck was blocked. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS WHY NKY AND HORNS ARE NEXT TO GO.
9/26/2013 2:27 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Haha. At least if you're going to act like it wasn't you leading the charge, then don't come out and say it in the forum post. You are contradicting yourself for everyone to see now.
9/26/2013 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.