Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

By the way Mack Brown is awful and good luck with Greg Robinson.
9/26/2013 2:28 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Haha! Caught in a classic lie. Now explain why chuck was blocked. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS WHY NKY AND HORNS ARE NEXT TO GO.
I meant to delete emails from you, nky, jeremy, chuck, thebish and cjones from all the conversations I had. I blocked everyone lol. Also thanks for talking crap about the Horns... obviously I know they aren't very good right now and haven't been relevant for a while. I have no problem admitting it... quite childish of you to bring that up when it has no point... its like a little kid saying... "ha ha your RL football team sucks!"
9/26/2013 2:32 PM
Haha! Caught in a classic lie. Now explain why chuck was blocked. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS WHY NKY AND HORNS ARE NEXT TO GO.
The funny thing is that you guys have no chance to even make the final 10. Each of you have been exposed. I was only playing to help you guys out. Then you lied to me so I had to let everyone know what they are dealing with. They've all dealt with it before and I'm sure they will have no problem getting rid of some newbs that made their own grave. 
9/26/2013 2:35 PM
Posted by nkymachine00 on 9/26/2013 2:35:00 PM (view original):
The funny thing is that you guys have no chance to even make the final 10. Each of you have been exposed. I was only playing to help you guys out. Then you lied to me so I had to let everyone know what they are dealing with. They've all dealt with it before and I'm sure they will have no problem getting rid of some newbs that made their own grave. 
 enough said about this LOL... back to the GAME!
9/26/2013 2:37 PM
Can't we all just get along?
9/26/2013 3:13 PM
Just as well. This tribes member's days are numbered anyway.
9/26/2013 4:07 PM
Boy, if these kids last to the meat of the game, they'll be in for a treat.
9/26/2013 5:50 PM
I'm picking one of the rooks to win it this year.

They got PASSION
9/26/2013 5:57 PM
Posted by caesari on 9/26/2013 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Boy, if these kids last to the meat of the game, they'll be in for a treat.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

I love the disbelief that somebody didn't do what they said they would.  That never happens! 

By the way, this was all sent by a message in a bottle from Reject Island.
9/26/2013 6:47 PM
Nothing that nky has shown proves me of lying. 

Was I in an alliance with NKY, Horns, and Jeremy?

Yes.
-----Original Message-----
To: hookemhorns7
Sent: 9/22/2013 12:59:00 AM
Subject: RE: You might like this.

We are voting patsrule next. Then I know that everyone is in this alliance. Hopefully we don't lose again, but if we do we need a 2nd alliance. Nkymachine will bring kingjeremy and with you and I that will give us 4. I'm saving you because your name was up next. But thebish was the one that voted usf...we want him gone next because of trust issues.

Note that thebish was not rebelling against the group. He later explained his reasoning. ANd voted with us the next round, ensuring trust.

Did I make someone vote for usf to put the blame on jeremy?

No. Read the last message^^^

Was I leading the charge? 

Yes. I credit myself for putting the alliance together. I credit all the members for holding it their. I asked around to see who was voting for whom. ANd got a tally of 4-2. Obviously to ensure strength of the core, I choose the majority. I DID NOT WANT TO SPLIT!!! But we couldn't not vote.

Did Horns lie? (NKY claims he hasn't)
 Yes.
Horns: Alright, don't worry, I got it done

To: hookemhorns7
Sent: 9/25/2013 1:35:00 PM
Subject: Make sure to vote! Here is why

cc: chuckc; hookemhorns7; thebish

usf thinks its better if he votes with kj and nky...meaning that the final vote will be:

4 king_jeremy
3 thebish

I told usf not to vote that way but left the decision up to him. well see what happens, but make sure you guys vote for jeremy, one screw up and we are ruined.

Did I make someone else vote for myself?

Read the above message^^^

Did "ish go down"? 

Yes. Obviously.

Was there a flopper?

Yes, Horns. Who NKY exposed before the vote! 

To: nkymachine00
Sent: 9/25/2013 10:35:00 AM
Subject: RE: Survivor

I am sending you this because I feel like I can trust you and jeremy more than citizen. They are gunning for you two... I was told to vote for jeremy, I am not doing that... I am sticking with the original plan... if we survive we need to get help to get citizen out! He says he has all the rest of the alliance with him so that will be tough. I am going to do what I can to help you two...

If you end up stabbing me in the back and you're just fishing then I guess that is how this game is played

To: citizenkane
Sent: 9/25/2013 8:08:00 PM

Subject: RE: Survivor

Wow. That opens my eyes up. Hookem is the one that sent me that. Why would he do that? I have a feeling he has to be working with a vet that is trying to turn people on you. That was a well thought out plan by him. He's going to tell me that he saved me and then you'd become the target of the next vote. I was suckered. I guess that's why I'm in the newbie tribe.

If you need me to explain more, ask away.

9/26/2013 6:51 PM (edited)
Vets, if in my shoes. vote is going to be 4-2. Everyone aligned. Tribe has to split, Do you pick the 2 or the 4?
9/26/2013 6:53 PM
You idiot. You lied to me. This only proves that. Then you lied to everyone that I was trying to get rid of thebish and that I created another alliance with you, me, Jeremy and hookem. That is the lie. Hookem had no reason to lead the charge against Jeremy and then switch his vote. Makes no sense for him to do that when he knew he'd be out numbered. He did what you originally told him and voted thebish because you lied to him about an alliance with me and Jeremy. How was there a majority against Jeremy? According to your post there was this alliance of me, you, Jeremy and hookem. That's 4. Not sure how there could've been 5 votes going the other way. Use common sense, this doesn't add up. Why would hookem vote out someone he thought he was aligned with? No where have I seen even mentioned that you, hookem, chuck thebish and usf were aligned. That means you were the swing vote, the majority vote. So you lied to me about the plan and yes, you messaged me about voting out thebish before we lost the challenge. Then you asked me if it was going to be thebish or chuck. I chose thebish because chuck had one nothing against us and I thought your plan was to go after thebish. Of course you'll say this all isn't true, but enough people know that it is.
9/26/2013 7:26 PM
I gotta be honest I feel a bit left out. We don't have **** going on in the villain tribe.

Steve and Casey are laughing their balls off for the tribe picks and I'll bet they didn't even see this coming.
9/26/2013 7:32 PM
Yeah it looks like fun in the newbie tribe. Is there any way Tyson and I could get a transfer?
9/26/2013 7:40 PM
Posted by nkymachine00 on 9/26/2013 8:28:00 AM (view original):
I'm not upset that I'm on the wrong side of the vote. I'm upset that you LIED to me from the start. You sent me a sitemail suggesting that we get rid of thebish this next vote. The reality was that you put me on the other side of it. You do not play honest and proven here. If anyone wants the proof then just sitemail me and I will forward you the conversations with citizen. Then you tell me who is the liar. I have no reason to defend anyone, but king_jeremy and hookem are the only 2 people that have been honest with me from the start. Like I said, it's possible usf has as well, but this vote will tell us. 

By the way, citizen even lied in his post in this forum:

Ish is about to go down. We had a flopper and a possible mistake. I just hope that no matter what way this vote goes that we are still one tribe/one alliance.

By now, everyone knows that Ish didn't go down, and the possible mistake was the vote cast for citizen that was orchestrated by citizen himself. The one tribe in his mind is the tribe that he's in control of. 

You cant vote for yourself I tried that last season to goto redemption island and they wouldnt let me :)

9/26/2013 7:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.