Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Posted by nkymachine00 on 9/26/2013 7:26:00 PM (view original):
You idiot. You lied to me. This only proves that. Then you lied to everyone that I was trying to get rid of thebish and that I created another alliance with you, me, Jeremy and hookem. That is the lie. Hookem had no reason to lead the charge against Jeremy and then switch his vote. Makes no sense for him to do that when he knew he'd be out numbered. He did what you originally told him and voted thebish because you lied to him about an alliance with me and Jeremy. How was there a majority against Jeremy? According to your post there was this alliance of me, you, Jeremy and hookem. That's 4. Not sure how there could've been 5 votes going the other way. Use common sense, this doesn't add up. Why would hookem vote out someone he thought he was aligned with? No where have I seen even mentioned that you, hookem, chuck thebish and usf were aligned. That means you were the swing vote, the majority vote. So you lied to me about the plan and yes, you messaged me about voting out thebish before we lost the challenge. Then you asked me if it was going to be thebish or chuck. I chose thebish because chuck had one nothing against us and I thought your plan was to go after thebish. Of course you'll say this all isn't true, but enough people know that it is.
I admitted to that if you read my post. I already admitted it to thebish as well. I told him this: "So I'm going to be honest. I teamed with another member and nky and kj."
So quit saying I am denying I worked with you. I did work with you, but things changed. I did ask you thebish or chuck because everyone at that point had thought they were together. And you wanted them out. 

I don't know why I am wasting my time with an ignorant, illiterate whiner. You're going to be leaving soon.

CASEY AND STEVE- PLEASE DON'T MERGE US UNTIL WE GET RID OF THIS GUY. 

As for Horns-You can vote with or against us. We know you need to be aligned and would love the security of another. 

I'm being prosecuted for doing what Horns did. But the difference is that I have the numbers, and you realize that. 
9/26/2013 7:58 PM
Anyone can sitemail me for private questions. I'm sure you have some. Everything will be private. 
9/26/2013 7:59 PM
Where did you read that? Nobody said anyone voted themself. It was an orchestrated off vote made by usf so that it didn't look like they had lied to me. His post about a mistake was a lie with the hopes of not letting me know who was lying about being on my side. Usf acted like he wanted citizen out and told me he'd vote with me after I found out what they were up to. The mistake was supposed to be that he voted citizen instead of thebish. Usf was the liar in that part of it.
9/26/2013 8:00 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nkymachine00 on 9/26/2013 7:26:00 PM (view original):
You idiot. You lied to me. This only proves that. Then you lied to everyone that I was trying to get rid of thebish and that I created another alliance with you, me, Jeremy and hookem. That is the lie. Hookem had no reason to lead the charge against Jeremy and then switch his vote. Makes no sense for him to do that when he knew he'd be out numbered. He did what you originally told him and voted thebish because you lied to him about an alliance with me and Jeremy. How was there a majority against Jeremy? According to your post there was this alliance of me, you, Jeremy and hookem. That's 4. Not sure how there could've been 5 votes going the other way. Use common sense, this doesn't add up. Why would hookem vote out someone he thought he was aligned with? No where have I seen even mentioned that you, hookem, chuck thebish and usf were aligned. That means you were the swing vote, the majority vote. So you lied to me about the plan and yes, you messaged me about voting out thebish before we lost the challenge. Then you asked me if it was going to be thebish or chuck. I chose thebish because chuck had one nothing against us and I thought your plan was to go after thebish. Of course you'll say this all isn't true, but enough people know that it is.
I admitted to that if you read my post. I already admitted it to thebish as well. I told him this: "So I'm going to be honest. I teamed with another member and nky and kj."
So quit saying I am denying I worked with you. I did work with you, but things changed. I did ask you thebish or chuck because everyone at that point had thought they were together. And you wanted them out. 

I don't know why I am wasting my time with an ignorant, illiterate whiner. You're going to be leaving soon.

CASEY AND STEVE- PLEASE DON'T MERGE US UNTIL WE GET RID OF THIS GUY. 

As for Horns-You can vote with or against us. We know you need to be aligned and would love the security of another. 

I'm being prosecuted for doing what Horns did. But the difference is that I have the numbers, and you realize that. 
You are the illiterate one. You can't even understand plain English. I never said you denied working with me. Are you even reading? I an denying I wanted them out. That is a flat out lie. I thought they were our allies. Why would I want them out? Keep spouting off the BS. I may be gone next but you'll be close behind.
9/26/2013 8:04 PM
So you didn't tell me you were voting for the bish after telling me we should keep an eye on him after he voted usf?
9/26/2013 8:07 PM
Pola, you can have nky's hammock. Caesari can have Horns when he leaves. Or vice versa. The fishing is good over here...
9/26/2013 8:08 PM
Wow, all because I threw an off vote I knew wouldn't matter just to see how people would react.  Can't believe it turned into this.
9/26/2013 8:12 PM
I think you got your answer. 
9/26/2013 8:20 PM
Posted by thebish on 9/26/2013 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Wow, all because I threw an off vote I knew wouldn't matter just to see how people would react.  Can't believe it turned into this.
That had nothing at all to do with this. It's all about citizen telling me one thing while doing another. I was following his lead and he lied when he didn't have to. I said we needed to keep it in our mind that you could mix things up, but never even mentioned splitting our alliance up or voting you out. He mentioned the alliance of me, him, Jeremy and hookem. I had talked to hookem once before yesterday. I still thought we were the original alliance until citizen sitemailed me asking who I was voting out, chuck or thebish. That's when I realized that we weren't.
9/26/2013 8:20 PM
Oh well. I almost want to just throw the last challenge to get rid of this guy. But, I want to win as a team too. According to NKY, thebish is a terrible captain. Sorry to say but it has been a team effort in the challenges. One person isn't getting the pin for the failure of the team.
9/26/2013 8:22 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 8:08:00 PM (view original):
Pola, you can have nky's hammock. Caesari can have Horns when he leaves. Or vice versa. The fishing is good over here...
You must be pretty confident to be talking all this trash. Notice, I'm not trash talking. Just giving facts bud. You've got issues. Maybe you can insult my favorite college team. Lol. It's uc bearcats in case you're wondering. Go to town.
9/26/2013 8:22 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Oh well. I almost want to just throw the last challenge to get rid of this guy. But, I want to win as a team too. According to NKY, thebish is a terrible captain. Sorry to say but it has been a team effort in the challenges. One person isn't getting the pin for the failure of the team.
That I did say. He even said it himself when he sent a sitemail to apologize about it before I even said that. But keep going. This is fun.
9/26/2013 8:24 PM
I can post the other stuff too...
9/26/2013 8:34 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/26/2013 7:32:00 PM (view original):
I gotta be honest I feel a bit left out. We don't have **** going on in the villain tribe.

Steve and Casey are laughing their balls off for the tribe picks and I'll bet they didn't even see this coming.
Yeah. If we would've been winning challenges, we also would have been a quiet uneventful tribe. Just sitting around the fire, singing folk songs. 
9/26/2013 8:38 PM

From nky to me:

"I say thebish. He's been a terrible captain and he caused trouble with the last vote. What do you think?"

To which I never replied, then got called out for not replying.

And before that:

"This makes more sense to me. I knew Jeremy couldn't have by the way he had messaged me. The more I thought about it, the more chuck didnt really make sense either. I say we go for pats and keep it in the back of our minds that thebish isn't the most trustworthy."

I think everyone can see clearly now. I'm done with this argument. Better find the idol. And anyone who wants to chance giving it to him, be careful because Horns is just as liable to be voted out as well. 
9/26/2013 8:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.