Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Is a vote result forthcoming?
11/5/2013 9:18 PM
Casey runs the vote, only like half the people remember to cc me.
11/5/2013 9:20 PM
Is he out tonight?
11/5/2013 9:28 PM
Dunno, haven't heard from him.  He didn't say he was going to be away.
11/5/2013 9:36 PM
Have no fear, I am here.  Sorry, I run a youth basketball league with 500 kids and tonight was night one of putting the teams together.  Took a lot longer than planned.

ANYWAYS, THE REVOTE RESULTS:

I got 2 votes for horvie early this morning
THen I got 2 votes for hookemhorns later in the day
And the final vote was cast for HORVIE.

Horvie has been eliminated.  Hookemhorns is the new captain.

11/5/2013 9:56 PM
Autobots are up 87 to 75. The Decepticons can only get four points closer.

Heading to bed.

11/5/2013 10:40 PM
Final Scores:

Decepticons Autobots
18 - Nets Sharks
Sharks 17 - Wild
Knicks Knicks
Bruins 15 - Nets
14 - Mavericks 14 - Heat
Pelicans 13 - Spurs
12 - Heat Bruins
11 - Spurs 11 - Mavericks
10 - Wild 10 - Blues
9 - Capitals 9 - Pacers
Kings Pelicans
7 - Pacers 7 - Rockets
Panthers Kings
5 - AUTOWIN (Blues/Canadians) 5 - Capitals
4 - Rockets 4 - Senators
3 - Coyotes Panthers
Flyers 2 - Hurricanes
Blue Jackets 1 - Coyotes
Total Score - 93 Total Score - 108

Autobots win.  Decepticons will be going to tribal council.  I assume that votes will be due by 8PM ET, but wait on Casey for confirmation.
11/6/2013 2:10 AM
Yes, votes by 8pm ET tonight
11/6/2013 7:07 AM
My first time ever being voted out...sucks, but it's been a good run.  Good luck to everyone who is left...looking forward to seeing how this turns out.  Thanks to csudak and stevedotdec for hosting.
11/6/2013 7:37 AM
Posted by horvie78 on 11/6/2013 7:37:00 AM (view original):
My first time ever being voted out...sucks, but it's been a good run.  Good luck to everyone who is left...looking forward to seeing how this turns out.  Thanks to csudak and stevedotdec for hosting.
Also the first time you played without ghutton....

Ghutton rules!

lol

11/6/2013 11:06 AM
18 more minutes for idol play and next challenge will be up soon
11/6/2013 10:42 PM
CHALLENGE: TIP OFF TO THE ROAD TO THE FINAL FOUR

College basketball kicks off Friday night and we will
go to the hardcourt for our challenge action.

EACH PLAYER ON EACH TRIBE NEEDS TO SUMBIT THERE OWN LINEUP
CONSISTING OF 2Gs, 2Fs, 1Cs, and 1 player of any position.(Postions based on espn.com)

Rules you need to follow:
-You can only use players from top 25 games(there are 19 on Friday)
-No player can appear on EVERY lineup (so for autobots a player could be used a max of 5 lineups, not 6; decepticons max of 4, not 5)

I will match up each teams entries in a head to head matchup (ie 1st entry from autobots vs 1st entry from decepticons.)
It will literally be the order I get them in sitemail.

The 1st entry for the decepticons will also face the 6th entry for the autobots.

The tribe that wins the most head to head battles will win immunity.  If there is a 3-3 tie in head to head matchups, the individaul player with the
highest team score will win. IF there is a tie there, we will go by biggest winning margin in any head to head matchup.

Scoring is as follows:

1 point per point
2 points per assist
1 point per rebound
1 point per 3 pointer made
2 points per block
2 points per steal
-1 point per turnover

ALSO, the winners of each individual matchup will receive a clue to the final hidden immunity.  If the 1st entry for the decepticons wins both their matchups,
they will get 2 seperate clues.

As an advantage for the last challenge, the autobots can pick 3 college teams that the decepticons cannot use.  These must be posted on the board by your captain
by 3pm Thursday.

Deadline for picks is 5pm ET Friday
11/6/2013 11:04 PM (edited)
I didn't receive one vote, waiting to get a response to see if steve got it.
11/6/2013 11:13 PM
Posted by csudak on 11/6/2013 11:13:00 PM (view original):
I didn't receive one vote, waiting to get a response to see if steve got it.
We all decided to boycott....lol! Actually, I sent my vote to both of you and after looking at my sent folders of sitemail, it shows that they were both opened....I guess sitemail is working as intended as well....lol!
11/7/2013 12:01 AM
The vote that Casey was waiting for, didn't go to me either.  He said if I didn't have it that I should go ahead and post the results...but, since most of you are probably sleeping anyway, I don't think there's a need to rush.  Just to be safe, I'll wait for Casey to post the results in the morning.
11/7/2013 4:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...53|54|55|56|57...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.