Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Still only have 5 votes, but I'm going to close it off.  Idol play til 11.
11/22/2013 9:03 PM
That no vote might change things....

But still. In an effort to add some drama to the game.... And because I'm drunk as hell... So i might type a lot.

Since some of you fallen survivors I know are still following the thread, I thought I'd bring some things to light in the forum.

I was thrown into this game as a "villain". But I haven't been villainous at all. I've pretty much been riding the hero train... Doing what I've been told when im told too... Costing me ally's along the way because the group I have been playing with had said so.

It was all fine and I was coasting, until the last vote.

See I was led to believe the last vote was for redraider, which I went along with. And next thing you know, Arfy was blindsided and I was left in the dark about it.

I gotta be honest, I'm a little bitter about it.

So now while I'm made to believe it didn't matter and I'm still a top 3 candidate.... I feel as if I've been betrayed, and that I'm owed a blindside.

So I'm gonna get me one.

Prior to someone not voting, the vote was supposed to go against hookemhorns here.. A guy who I haven't talked to until about a week ago because of his elusive 7. However he's the only person left out of the 6 who didn't try to pull one over on me, therefore my closest ally at this late point in the game.

So in the honor of my buddy Arfy....

I PLAY THE IDOL OF QUACK QUACK QUACK MR DUCKSWORTH to protect hookemhorns.

From my message from Csudak:
THE IDOL OF QUACK QUACK QUACK MR. DUCKSWORTH

"This idol has some strange powers.

This idol CANNOT be passed at any point, but you can use it for 2 separate votes. However, the first vote you use it on MUST BE to save yourself, and the second vote you MUST save someone else with the idol."

So unlike goats, this idol is live.

I figured the only thing more stressful than a blindside like Arfy got is a blindside that lasts a couple hours until the votes are read, not knowing which one of you is going home.

Red-it isn't you. Unless the other three assumed this was coming and voted you to protect them. Which, depending on who didn't vote, I think you will see you get a vote as well. Just in case hookem had the idol, you would have been the backup plan. You were penciled in as the 5th man before I decided to make this move. I just thought you would like to know this before thd next vote, and think about it in case you feel a bit betrayed as well. Me and hookem are welcoming individuals. And I probably just guaranteed you a ticket to the top 3. Something you wouldn't have gotten an hour ago.

Heroes and villains...

Now it seems more legit.

Good luck, gents!

11/22/2013 9:44 PM
Time to pull up a chair and grab the popcorn....never a dull moment with pola!
11/22/2013 11:00 PM
Alright, here's the situation:

1) Pola's idol play was legit, so any votes against hookemhorns will not count
2) One player did not vote, so there are only 5 votes

The vote totals:
2 votes for hookemhorns
2 votes for tsut
1 vote for redraider

That means that tsut has been eliminated in 6th place.

ADDITIONALLY, I did not receive a vote from mb625.  This is the 2nd time mb has missed a vote, as he received an official warning on the 9th vote of the competition, thus MB625 is disqualified and is eliminated from the game and will forfeit his spot on the jury.

That means that we are down to our final 4 of: dublinuf, polabonez, redraider68, and hookemhorns7.  The weekend challenge has now become the challenge to get to the final 3!!!! Good luck.

11/22/2013 11:15 PM (edited)
Posted by csudak on 11/22/2013 11:15:00 PM (view original):

The vote totals:
2 votes for hookemhorns
2 votes for tsut
1 vote for redraider

ADDITIONALLY, I did not receive a vote from mb625.  This is the 2nd time mb has missed a vote, as he received an official warning on the 9th vote of the competition, thus MB625 is disqualified and is eliminated from the game and will forfeit his spot on the jury.

That means that we are down to our final 4 of: dublinuf, polabonez, redraider68, and hookemhorns7.  The weekend challenge has now become the challenge to get to the final 3!!!! Good luck.

Damn. The final 5 woulda been fun.
11/22/2013 11:22 PM
And since we are at four, tyson's other idol is out I presume.
11/22/2013 11:22 PM
Posted by polabonez on 11/22/2013 11:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 11/22/2013 11:15:00 PM (view original):

The vote totals:
2 votes for hookemhorns
2 votes for tsut
1 vote for redraider

Damn. The final 5 woulda been fun.
Wow quite surprised at the double elim... also a public shout out, thank you pola
11/22/2013 11:23 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 11/22/2013 11:22:00 PM (view original):
We are at the final four, so the only immunity from votes is winning a challenge.  Immunity via idols or GD championships is no longer in play.
11/22/2013 11:29 PM
While not confirming or denying the specifics of your question, the basic premise can be answered here:

"6d) The hidden immunity idol can take you no further than the Final Four. You can’t play it if there are less than five people left in the game.  This rule also applies to National Title immunity."

11/22/2013 11:29 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 11/22/2013 11:29:00 PM (view original):
We are at the final four, so the only immunity from votes is winning a challenge.  Immunity via idols or GD championships is no longer in play.
Freaky
11/22/2013 11:30 PM
Posted by csudak on 11/22/2013 11:29:00 PM (view original):
While not confirming or denying the specifics of your question, the basic premise can be answered here:

"6d) The hidden immunity idol can take you no further than the Final Four. You can’t play it if there are less than five people left in the game.  This rule also applies to National Title immunity."

In that case is like to give the idol of the annexation of Puerto Rico to my dog, hiro.
11/22/2013 11:49 PM
Since the idols are no longer in play, can you please explain where the basketball idol was hidden and wtf your clues were supposed to mean?
11/22/2013 11:50 PM
Posted by csudak on 11/22/2013 11:29:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, I know. I wrote that remember. lol
11/23/2013 12:07 AM
Ha ha ha!  Nothing like stirring the pot a little! 
11/23/2013 12:22 AM
wow.  Good times!  finally some action.
GL final four.

11/23/2013 1:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...69|70|71|72|73...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.