Wis Please Allow us to COPY Position Roles !!! Topic

10/17/2013 12:06 AM
Can you please elaborate?
10/17/2013 12:14 AM
Yes. Once I figured out the way I want my team position role weighted (with the different percentages), I would LOVE to just copy that to my other teams.
     It's a pain in the butt to figure it out for each team when the work is already done.
           Something similar to the way we can copy game plans from team to team.

10/17/2013 12:29 PM
Both will be accomplished with 3.0. 
10/17/2013 1:08 PM
Posted by mojolad on 10/17/2013 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Yes. Once I figured out the way I want my team position role weighted (with the different percentages), I would LOVE to just copy that to my other teams.
     It's a pain in the butt to figure it out for each team when the work is already done.
           Something similar to the way we can copy game plans from team to team.

Position roles are global and available across all of your worlds.  You won't need to copy them to each.
10/17/2013 1:14 PM
how about the ability to save a set of position roles, similar to the game plans?  a pass heavy version, a run heavy version, etc and be able to pull up the prior scenario?
10/17/2013 1:35 PM
Wis Please Allow us to COPY Position Roles !!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.