What is the probability that a player who is listed as a D2 drop to D3 if he doesnt have any interest form teams at the current time. Not sure if it matters at all but looking at guys who are within 5 miles of campus. Not sure if throwing visits at them till they come works or not or if im just wasting time.
10/29/2013 9:20 AM
Posted by meece on 10/29/2013 9:20:00 AM (view original):
What is the probability that a player who is listed as a D2 drop to D3 if he doesnt have any interest form teams at the current time. Not sure if it matters at all but looking at guys who are within 5 miles of campus. Not sure if throwing visits at them till they come works or not or if im just wasting time.
Zero probability - there are no drop downs in GD.  If you can only see the player searching in D2 (and you're a D3 school), don't bother.  You can only recruit players at your division or lower (once you move up).
10/29/2013 9:29 AM
Hummmmm, just out of curiousity where does the player go then? Its it like a unsigned draft pick in hbd that dosent sign and then falls of the face of the planet?
One other thing I havent seen where are the Juco transfers?
10/29/2013 9:35 AM
Posted by meece on 10/29/2013 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Hummmmm, just out of curiousity where does the player go then? Its it like a unsigned draft pick in hbd that dosent sign and then falls of the face of the planet?
One other thing I havent seen where are the Juco transfers?
If the player is not recruited, his bits get erased.

There are no Juco transfers in GD.

10/29/2013 10:33 AM
Both items - JUCO transfers and Drop Downs late in recruiting - have long been on the "requested items" list.
10/29/2013 10:40 AM

Its the small things like that would cause me to not want to re up. I could care less if random guy tackles out of place but not having jucos or drop downs i mean come on you do it in hoops why cant you here

10/29/2013 11:09 AM
Posted by meece on 10/29/2013 11:09:00 AM (view original):

Its the small things like that would cause me to not want to re up. I could care less if random guy tackles out of place but not having jucos or drop downs i mean come on you do it in hoops why cant you here

You face north - WIS wind blowing south - you spit. Same effect we have had on getting some of the changes to this game from WIS.
10/29/2013 4:25 PM
I took it in the rump yesterday (Yost World 3.0), I'd like to think I have a fairly decent defense, and my opponent dropped 80 on me.  His leading rusher had 441 yards!  WOW............  I mean, c'mon man, really?  
10/29/2013 5:42 PM
Katz...that was not your spit......as you said...it was wissing southward..... LOL
10/29/2013 6:16 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 10/29/2013 6:16:00 PM (view original):
Katz...that was not your spit......as you said...it was wissing southward..... LOL
Oh harris - yuck - I'm wiping my face as I type!
10/29/2013 9:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.