Oh once it was a great game.
                              That's somewhere in the past.
                              Back then the worlds were crowded
                               And new teams had to be applied for fast.

But everyone wanted something
                                        Not all agreed on what.
                                          So management gave us updates
                                                  And worse is what we got.

With all the best intentions
                                                 Thought they knew what they were doing.
                                                    So their best programmer went to work
                                                        And gave us all a ruin.

Oh somewhere in this far gone land the sun is shining brite.
                                                          And somewhere kids are playing and somewhere hearts are light.
                                                           And somewhere people play stratomatic while having fun and shout.
                                                               But there is no joy in Wisville.  Cause the programmers struck out ! 

10/30/2013 3:07 PM
Posted by mojolad on 10/30/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
                             Oh once it was a great game.
                              That's somewhere in the past.
                              Back then the worlds were crowded
                               And new teams had to be applied for fast.

But everyone wanted something
                                        Not all agreed on what.
                                          So management gave us updates
                                                  And worse is what we got.

With all the best intentions
                                                 Thought they knew what they were doing.
                                                    So their best programmer went to work
                                                        And gave us all a ruin.

Oh somewhere in this far gone land the sun is shining brite.
                                                          And somewhere kids are playing and somewhere hearts are light.
                                                           And somewhere people play stratomatic while having fun and shout.
                                                               But there is no joy in Wisville.  Cause the programmers struck out ! 

We'll always have Survivor.
10/30/2013 3:34 PM
Read this to the tune of "Irish Drinking Song" on Who's Line Is It Anyways.
10/30/2013 6:27 PM
Bump.
10/31/2013 3:40 AM
I like it...
10/31/2013 10:08 AM
 Thank You Sir. I wish I could take credit for it . But really this was Shakespeare's Unpublished Poem  .
10/31/2013 12:16 PM (edited)
Bump.
11/1/2013 9:18 AM
There was once was a lad named mojo
Whose nickname with the girls was "no no"
For whenever he would try
To massage a girl's thigh
She'd say "when I look 'pon your face, I wish to die"

Feel free to respond in kind
11/1/2013 11:27 AM
11/1/2013 12:34 PM
                    It is always us creative Genyuses that become targets of the jealous and petty.  ( Besides , mojo was easier to rhyme than 2chair).
11/1/2013 3:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
   I blatantly admit I keep it up there due to ego. I like seeing my name in print.  But I  also think it ads a bit of humor to this site.
                                If there was a tv show you didn't like , you wouldn't watch it.   If you know what is in this post and don't like it I suggest you stop reading it.

11/1/2013 5:40 PM
There once was a lad wearing tights
Who loved seeing his name in lights
The lads name was "mojo"
But the girls called him "dodo"
Because his organ would never take flight

mojolad, this thread would be way more popular if it were titled "Dirge for mojolad"
11/1/2013 9:07 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.