jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by jfootball88 on 10/31/2013 8:02:00 PM (view original):
@ citizenkock-Thank you ! Your name speaks for itself.

@ PYT100-Another new guy trying to conform with the rest of the guys on the forums to make yourself feel "special" and apart of something. Get some real friends no one likes you.

@ Harriswb5-I'm digging your conspiracy theories they're very thoughtful of you!

@Jibe-I ignore challenges from incompetent coaches such as yourself talk to me when you have Trophies on the Mantel place

@Slider64- Keep on talking send me an invite in a couple of months and when I beat you expect some sort of forum post regarding in the meantime. Keep chickening out.

I think this covers all basis.

O yeah almost forgot.

@WIS-Denying my first Amendment right is wrong and in most cases unlawful because I never signed or agreed to any such agreement that waived my rights to my freedom of speech. None of my language has been threatening or harassing in any manor just playful banter. Apparently everyone calling me a d*ck or a wales p3nis is okay but me doing the same isn't. If that is the case you're already establishing an unfair and unjust system which is setting a precedent that is okay but at the same time discriminating against me which isn't so make up your mind and just close the whole conversation if that's the case.

Got my own NC jf.  At a higher level than you of course, Warner 1A. No I have not won one on this ID. I have however won 3 WS in HBD which has had most of my interest the last year. Go play with the big boys jf and quite spending your time kicking sand in the faces of the little kids at the lower levels.

As for your last point I'll give you a big for that.

10/31/2013 8:20 PM
Jf-- Reid is considered one of, if not THE, premier coach in GD history (although to be fair, nelsonba and a couple others are in that upper echelon with him ) I know your two championships feel nice, but at least show respect. No one likes a guy who talks like he's the best but can't back it up.

10/31/2013 8:25 PM
In addition, take a quick look at Reid's resume in Yost.

Then remember that at that time, D3 was almost completely full.

10/31/2013 8:26 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 10/31/2013 8:02:00 PM (view original):
@ citizenkock-Thank you ! Your name speaks for itself.

@ PYT100-Another new guy trying to conform with the rest of the guys on the forums to make yourself feel "special" and apart of something. Get some real friends no one likes you.

@ Harriswb5-I'm digging your conspiracy theories they're very thoughtful of you!

@Jibe-I ignore challenges from incompetent coaches such as yourself talk to me when you have Trophies on the Mantel place

@Slider64- Keep on talking send me an invite in a couple of months and when I beat you expect some sort of forum post regarding in the meantime. Keep chickening out.

I think this covers all basis.

O yeah almost forgot.

@WIS-Denying my first Amendment right is wrong and in most cases unlawful because I never signed or agreed to any such agreement that waived my rights to my freedom of speech. None of my language has been threatening or harassing in any manor just playful banter. Apparently everyone calling me a d*ck or a wales p3nis is okay but me doing the same isn't. If that is the case you're already establishing an unfair and unjust system which is setting a precedent that is okay but at the same time discriminating against me which isn't so make up your mind and just close the whole conversation if that's the case.

LOL Your first amendment rights have nothing to do with WIS restrictions.  Posting here is a privilege, not a right.  1st amendment applies only to restrictions by the government, not WIS.  Get an education, and have some cheese with your whine.  On the other hand, people like you make lurking on these forums still at least somewhat entertaining....
10/31/2013 9:20 PM
I have sent my invitation.  It's in the first post of this thread.  It's very public and available for all to scrutinize.

Pick  your admin so we can deposit the money.
10/31/2013 9:34 PM
Who would win the challenge?

Votes: 71
(Last vote received: 4/10/2014 11:20 PM)
10/31/2013 9:39 PM
yep.....grindi
10/31/2013 10:01 PM
I've definitely seen this candor before back when I first started playing. Another person bringing up free speech rights in a private corporate setting? LOL. 
10/31/2013 10:37 PM
this is good reading
10/31/2013 10:39 PM

I don't normally do this, as it's not really my nature, but jf you **** me off so much that I have to:

My problem with you (and I assume I speak for everyone here) has nothing to do with the fact that you're more successful at a computer game than me and (apparently) everyone else on this entire site.

To that end, and I just want to get this out of the way, you are certainly more successful at this game than I am. I don't have the means to play often and so I'm not quite as practiced as you are. (Now, I did beat your SJSU team with my Utah team in Bava during the Beta, which, of course, doesn't mean jack, but I'll still claim it.)

I also don't have a problem with your very undeserved sense of accomplishment. It's annoying, but not what I find most despicable.

What I do have a problem with, though, is your condescending tone and disrespect you show every single person in the forums. For instance, that first year coach who made an NC who was posting a few weeks back. You were a completely condescending jerk to the guy. If I were him, I probably would have quit. What makes it so despicable is the fact that, along with the aforementioned undeserved sense of accomplishment, you refuse to give anyone even a shred of credit (case in point, your writing to me in the other thread.), because you are obviously God's gift to GD and if you don't win a national championship, obviously someone who didn't deserve to did. Now, I won't argue that the particular coach in question benefited from having a really nice team, but you don't have to be a jerk to him and tear him down. Also, you don't need to condescend to slid64er. He's been here a lot longer than you have and he has had a lot more success than you, and yet you have the absolute audacity to say that he is basically a coward for not playing you now, when you are obviously the far superior team.

When it boils down to it, you, sir, are the coward. When someone calls you out and tries to give you a chance to prove yourself, you shy away. And, yet, when you take out the sisters of the weak and poor you are throwing yourself a ticker-tape parade and proclaiming yourself the king. THAT is why everyone is behind slid64er here. NOT because their jealous of you, not because you're so much better than them. But because you are a total and complete jerk.

I apologize. I normally don't speak like that. Please don't hold it against me. But, quite frankly, I (and more than likely everyone here) have had more than enough of this garbage. I'm probably going to get banned or something for this but I just can't take it anymore. You, sir, are the lowest of the low and I beg you to please change your attitude. Not for our sake, but for your own benefit.

10/31/2013 11:23 PM
@mb625-Nice post other than beating me in beta (which I didn't even bother to look at other than recruiting). I think your post is funny in a few aspects you think it's morally wrong of me to call out Slider and some new guy yet it's okay for you to make fun of me? Lol Some ethics you have you moron. I guess you live by the old motto an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. lol

@ Noah @ dream76- You're both MORONS first off freedom of speech is restricted in the private sector IF and only IF I sign something that says I consent. If that was the case you'd both be right. However I've never done so on whatifsports.com. SECONDLY if I hypothetically signed this form (which I never have nor will) they must still be fair and equitable to all parties and enforce this policy across the board setting a common precedent. However they have yet to do so and by removing my posts and keeping others of equal caliber they've now entered what's called discriminatory actions against me.

@Slider/caesari- Yes, Slider no doubt you're / were a great coach but this is a new engine in a new world at level I've dominated for the last couple of seasons so if you want some respect show some respect. Otherwise to h3ll with you...

Overall I  feel accomplished I've managed to bring back some life to the forums even for forum trolls like the Dream76 with no active teams. Even the great forum master himself, Caesari has reappeared. Overall strong work I couldn't have done it without ******* off someone.

11/1/2013 2:04 AM
Although it was preseason, I did beat Jfootball's Colorado squad when I was at Anderson to begin a 14-1 season.
11/1/2013 5:30 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 10/31/2013 10:01:00 PM (view original):
yep.....grindi
I agree he is grindi.
11/1/2013 7:54 AM
Your definition of dominate must be different than mine. 1 NC in 10 seasons or so is not domination. Wanna see domination? How about Cheyney in Rockne, or kevintam90's Towson team? 

I'm fairly certain Reid has won more championships under the new engine than you have too. 
11/1/2013 7:54 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.