Somebody let me know when it's done! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you know, threads on public forums don't really work like that.
11/19/2013 12:01 AM
The game is PLAYABLE.  It certainly has issues, but it is very PLAYABLE.  I still don't like the setup time, but like many said early on....after the initial setup, it is not a chore to maintain.
11/19/2013 9:48 AM
I'm not sure this is a fair statement; not picking up a team until I have evidence of more progress here and WIS commitment, but I do believe the developers care; I also believe their hands are tied by deadlines and other commitments put upon them by management.  Unfortunately, it is not surprising, as it is a common outcome when the inspired leadership of a start-up departs following buyout by a large corporation....
11/19/2013 9:59 AM
2.0 was also playable, excuse me, PLAYABLE.  2.0 was worth $10 per season to me.  3.0 is not worth $10 per season to me. 
11/19/2013 1:27 PM
What specifically about 3.0 makes it not worth $10 to you?  Concerns can't be addressed if they aren't expressed.
11/19/2013 1:56 PM
When will I learn to stay off this forum?   It seems to me that the push for v3 was to satisfy GD lifers by making the game so predictable and mechanical that underdogs never win.  Additionally, version 2 worked mostly as advertised, I knew the rules, and paid in advance to play that version.  V3 may be worth the money when debugged.
11/19/2013 4:34 PM
to many sacks....not enough interceptions....ect ect
11/19/2013 5:43 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/19/2013 1:56:00 PM (view original):
What specifically about 3.0 makes it not worth $10 to you?  Concerns can't be addressed if they aren't expressed.
You can start with one of the Known Problems threads.  There are also other issues not in that thread, but what's the point in adding to the list when the current issues are not addressed in a timely fashion?  Communication would also be helpful since so much needs to be done before the game is a finished product.
11/19/2013 6:05 PM
Posted by slid64er on 11/19/2013 6:05:00 PM (view original):
You can start with one of the Known Problems threads.  There are also other issues not in that thread, but what's the point in adding to the list when the current issues are not addressed in a timely fashion?  Communication would also be helpful since so much needs to be done before the game is a finished product.
Reid, I'm aware of the problems in the game, and I've complained about the lack of communication as much as anyone.

I was specifically questioning moreron what made 2.0 worth paying for and not 3.0.
11/19/2013 6:43 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/19/2013 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by slid64er on 11/19/2013 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Reid, I'm aware of the problems in the game, and I've complained about the lack of communication as much as anyone.

I was specifically questioning moreron what made 2.0 worth paying for and not 3.0.
Bob, I answered you.  I guess you really didn't mean that concerns would be addressed if expressed, just dressing me down.
11/19/2013 7:27 PM
No, I wasn't calling you out or dressing you down.  I was just pointing out to slid64er that I wasn't "hey what's so bad with this game?"

I have no way of addressing concerns - I don't work for WIS, have no connection with them.  I was just curious what specific things about the game you don't like, and you answered the question.
11/19/2013 7:37 PM
I won 2 games then set my game plans and depth charts and lost 2 games. So just went back to no depth charts and game plans and now 7-4 and not sure this is fun but it's free. Will not be paying out of my pocket for something that is broke.
11/19/2013 7:48 PM
Will not be paying out of my pocket for something that is broke.

+1
11/19/2013 9:37 PM
agreed
11/20/2013 2:32 PM
Somebody let me know when it's done! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.