THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by psap on 1/27/2014 11:21:00 PM (view original):
just tried to research League of Legends.  i think I will have better results learning string theory or semi-dynamical systems in infinite dimensional spaces, rather than trying to handicap League of Losers.
I feel the same way.  I've spent twenty minutes looking at stuff and am still not sure exactly what a Creep Score is.
1/27/2014 11:22 PM
Still, guessing some matrix wielding neo-nekkles Creep Score doesn't seem all that hard. Dubs really could have ****** on us and made us guess Arfys!
1/28/2014 2:07 AM
Posted by onside on 1/27/2014 11:22:00 PM (view original):
just tried to research League of Legends.  i think I will have better results learning string theory or semi-dynamical systems in infinite dimensional spaces, rather than trying to handicap League of Losers.
I feel the same way.  I've spent twenty minutes looking at stuff and am still not sure exactly what a Creep Score is.
You know there has to be a similar type game as ours going on in Korea in which their organizer has declared that the players have to handicap the upcoming playoffs in Camp and that they must create a fantasy team of only SIMAI recruited players
1/28/2014 7:28 AM
Creep Score is the number of minions killed by the players of LOL. It is derived from previous game called DOTA where they were called creeps instead of minions, but it is listed on lolpedia as CS
1/28/2014 7:53 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/28/2014 7:53:00 AM (view original):
Creep Score is the number of minions killed by the players of LOL. It is derived from previous game called DOTA where they were called creeps instead of minions, but it is listed on lolpedia as CS
Oh, ok thanks.  That clears everything up.

Now i just need some help un-jamming my zero point energy photon phaser.  I think it is all jammed up with minion particles.  Or maybe creep intestines?  Awww crap, now i'm all confused again.

1/28/2014 8:07 AM (edited)
As humorous as your thoughts of photons may be, CS is tracked for every pro game and is an easy stat to follow. I could have done KDA, but it has more complex math associated with it, and Arfy is playing this.
1/28/2014 10:02 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/28/2014 10:02:00 AM (view original):
As humorous as your thoughts of photons may be, CS is tracked for every pro game and is an easy stat to follow. I could have done KDA, but it has more complex math associated with it, and Arfy is playing this.
uh.....

dude.  you need some help.

the most important step is reaching out and asking for help.  don't worry.  it gets better from here.  this is called Rock Bottom.
1/28/2014 10:29 AM
Posted by psap on 1/28/2014 10:29:00 AM (view original):
uh.....

the most important step is reaching out and asking for help.  don't worry.  it gets better from here.  this is called Rock Bottom.
To put it another way, I also don't watch the NBA at all, but when I was playing the last Survivor, I had no problem researching peoples averages and so forth in order to help me win the key Final 3 challenge to choose who I was in the finals against.

Now, obviously, I do watch Pro eSports or I wouldn't have made it a part of the Detour. I am going to watch that game Thursday anyway, even if none of you choose that side of the Detour.

1/28/2014 3:13 PM
Lowest time wins. Highest time goes home. Combined Roadblock and Detour.
1/28/2014 3:34 PM
Advantage or immunity to the winner?
1/28/2014 4:32 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/28/2014 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 1/28/2014 10:29:00 AM (view original):
uh.....

To put it another way, I also don't watch the NBA at all, but when I was playing the last Survivor, I had no problem researching peoples averages and so forth in order to help me win the key Final 3 challenge to choose who I was in the finals against.

Now, obviously, I do watch Pro eSports or I wouldn't have made it a part of the Detour. I am going to watch that game Thursday anyway, even if none of you choose that side of the Detour.

I was hoping it was starcraft, but it's not. I do watch those matches...I aspire to be as good as those people are at that game...
1/28/2014 4:33 PM
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happens if two teams are tied after the detour?
1/28/2014 5:34 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/28/2014 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happens if two teams are tied after the detour?
Fight to the death?
1/28/2014 6:56 PM
Am i the only one who thinks its kind of interesting?
Its not that difficult to figure out. If you cant, just find a nerd on the street and ask them
1/28/2014 7:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...53|54|55|56|57...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.