THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by primetime27 on 1/28/2014 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Am i the only one who thinks its kind of interesting?
Its not that difficult to figure out. If you cant, just find a nerd on the street and ask them
maybe i am the only one who doesn't?

interesting?  I find BitCoin interesting.

League of Legends....meh.... not so much

1/28/2014 7:47 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/28/2014 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happens if two teams are tied after the detour?
If it is a tie for last, I will design a challenge for this one. I don't expect a tie, but in the future I will be smarter about that. It will be a Friday-Saturday tiebreaker if needed since the Roadblock is on sunday.

Also the times reset for every leg of the race, just picture us sending to a new location via a plane that you all have to take.
1/29/2014 6:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dublinuf on 1/29/2014 6:20:00 AM (view original):
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happens if two teams are tied after the detour?
If it is a tie for last, I will design a challenge for this one. I don't expect a tie, but in the future I will be smarter about that. It will be a Friday-Saturday tiebreaker if needed since the Roadblock is on sunday.

Also the times reset for every leg of the race, just picture us sending to a new location via a plane that you all have to take.
So in essence it doesn't matter if you finish first or 11th as long as you aren't 12th (last in this instance).
1/29/2014 12:38 PM
Posted by ahrens on 1/29/2014 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 1/29/2014 6:20:00 AM (view original):

So in essence it doesn't matter if you finish first or 11th as long as you aren't 12th (last in this instance).
Correct. Though it does matter as to who can U-Turn who in between the Roadblock and the Detour
1/29/2014 2:19 PM
So finally it can be revealed.  How many teams played the League of Legends side of the detour? 
Besides Arfy i mean.  He is actually a secret member of Team Fnatic, right?
1/29/2014 3:30 PM
CREEP SCORE 329 - CHAMPION JINX
1/29/2014 3:51 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/29/2014 3:51:00 PM (view original):
1/29/2014 4:01 PM
wow.  really?  close numbers so i am assuming you guys knew what you were doing.

i can't think of anything worse than going home on a challenge loss becuase you picked college hoops over LOL.
well, maybe with the exception of going to Tribal Council with a majority and not knowing the guy you were voting out had an idol that protected EVERYONE in the minority faction.  yah.  that would suck worse.
1/29/2014 4:05 PM
We didn't go the E-Game route.  But that would have been our guess if we did.    It seemed like a riskier play.  If this teenage kid (who eats cereal before every match according to his profile) should get a D on his Chemistry test today and gets grounded from the computer and not play on Thursday...    yeah.... Seemed risky.

1/29/2014 4:35 PM
LOL. No wonder Arfy is playing this side.
1/29/2014 4:38 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/29/2014 4:36:00 PM (view original):
We didn't go the E-Game route.  But that would have been our guess if we did.    It seemed like a riskier play.  If this teenage kid (who eats cereal before every match according to his profile) should get a D on his Chemistry test today and gets grounded from the computer and not play on Thursday...    yeah.... Seemed risky.

He home schools himself, which makes his 4.0 a little misleading
1/29/2014 4:54 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/29/2014 3:51:00 PM (view original):
I don't know, man, he's played as Caitlyn the past two matches.  Anything is possible.
1/29/2014 5:40 PM
Or he might have been distracted by The Girls Of MIT edition of Playnerd Magazine.
1/29/2014 5:41 PM
Posted by polabonez on 1/29/2014 4:36:00 PM (view original):

Unikely since the teenage kid in question lives in a Professional gaming house with his team and doesn't have classes because he does this for a living making a higher salary than Chemistry teachers.
1/29/2014 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...54|55|56|57|58...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.