THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by psap on 4/17/2014 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 4/17/2014 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hardknox23 on 4/16/2014 2:00:00 PM (view original):
I will use the PoV to remove myself from the block.
Ballsy choice.
I am playing my Immunity Idol of GODRIC GRYFFINDOR.

With the powers of this Idol i choose to remove GEOS from the voting block, and instead put myself up for vote against WILDPIKE.
That is a legit idol play. Any votes cast for geos before this move are thrown out. The people who did vote for geos, if there are any, have the option of revoting for either wildpike or psap before 6 p.m.
4/17/2014 11:30 AM

Let's get crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have found the Idol of Erised. This idol does not play well with others. You may not possess this idol and any other idol at the same time.

You can play this idol anytime someone else plays an idol and negate the other idol's function.
4/17/2014 2:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Whaaat?
4/17/2014 6:07 PM
Someone please explain what just happened . Did csudak play an idol that negated psaps ??? .
4/17/2014 6:11 PM
Posted by geos on 4/17/2014 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Someone please explain what just happened . Did csudak play an idol that negated psaps ??? .
Correct, and its nothing personal against you geos, its just probably the last chance I would have to play it and I didn't read the entire screen play of Poltergeist movie online to have that thing go to waste.
4/17/2014 10:49 PM
Thanks guys , good explanation . I understand csudak's position .
4/18/2014 3:02 PM
Waiting on one vote.
4/18/2014 3:18 PM
While we wait for the voting results, here's something else to think about.  We are going to do another "Letter's Home".  We would like each of the final 10 participants to send a letter home to dubs, red and myself.  Included in the letter should be:

- What is the best move you've made so far.
- What move by someone else has hurt your game the most.
- How you expect to play down the home stretch.
- Who are your important allies coming down to the end.
- How you expect the game to end (who's gonna get voted out, how you expect to finish, who will win the game).

If you send in a letter to all three hosts by Saturday at 6PM ET, that includes the above conditions, there will be a "special opportunity" for you, regarding the game (mysterious eh?).  As always, letters are optional, and will not be revealed (of course we may show the highlights in the post game).  It's up to you, but I would say it's def worth it to submit one.

4/18/2014 6:16 PM
So I have some votes.

I have three votes for wild pike.

I have three votes for goes

Then I have three more votes for wild pike.

So pike is 11th and the games continue
4/18/2014 6:27 PM
Shouldn't you only have 8 votes cast?  Wouldn't HOH only vote for a tie?
4/18/2014 6:33 PM
On recount it is 5-3, but hey, for some reason I counted geos' vote.

Of course, pike voted too, which would make it 6-4, but either way.

4/18/2014 6:57 PM
Just making sure I wasn't losing it.
4/18/2014 7:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...105|106|107|108|109...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.