THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Kinda surprised no one went with the Lakers and full lineup editing.  40 minutes each on Kobe, Gasol and Nash seems like it would have been pretty good.
5/4/2014 1:07 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 5/4/2014 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Kinda surprised no one went with the Lakers and full lineup editing.  40 minutes each on Kobe, Gasol and Nash seems like it would have been pretty good.
tried it against a bunch of teams, was still mixed results
5/4/2014 1:42 PM
me too.  it seemed almost negative results giving Kobe 40 minutes.  so i moved him to the PG position instead and that seemed worse.
5/4/2014 2:55 PM
in my experiments, the Knicks were surprisingly strrong -- that is who i really wanted, but I got too cute trying to bid low points.

the Suns were disappointing as they seemed to lose against NY, Cleve, Den, and MInn as much as they won, so I didn't think they were worth what they were going to cost.

the other bracket looks strong and i think the winner of Minn/NY semi-final meeting takes the whole thing.
my guess is they beat Cleve, simply because Cleve will have too big a point advantage against Den and then Phx, and that will provide at least 1 win that Cleve wouldn't get otherwise.

fun challenge !!

5/4/2014 3:01 PM
Wouldn't I have a 5 point advantage? I did this hungover as **** so I probably missed a rule.
5/4/2014 3:23 PM
Posted by ahrens on 5/4/2014 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Wouldn't I have a 5 point advantage? I did this hungover as **** so I probably missed a rule.
I get 3 free points for being a ninja.
5/4/2014 3:58 PM
Posted by polabonez on 5/4/2014 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 5/4/2014 3:23:00 PM (view original):
I get 3 free points for being a ninja.
Forgot about the ninja rule.
5/4/2014 7:53 PM
OK, waiting on one confirmation on their depth chart edit, and one person to decide if they will edit or not, and I'll sim.  If I get those confirmations back tonight, I'll do the sims tonight, if not, I'll do them tomorrow morning/afternoon.  Either way, be ready to do your nominations if you win HoH by tomorrow night, and be ready to pick players for PoV on Tuesday.

5/4/2014 11:03 PM
Posted by thebish on 5/4/2014 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stevedotdec on 5/4/2014 1:07:00 PM (view original):
tried it against a bunch of teams, was still mixed results
Yeah, I haven't simmed any of the matchups, it just seemed like it would be a good idea.
5/4/2014 11:15 PM
OK, have all the info.  Gonna grab a really late dinner and then start simming and posting.  I'll just do blank posts with boxscores to avoid spoilers.
5/5/2014 12:37 AM
Congrats to the winner...which I won't reveal so you can all enjoy the box scores.  Please make your nominations by 7PM ET on Monday.  After nominations are made, please pick your players for PoV.
5/5/2014 2:16 AM
◂ Prev 1...113|114|115|116|117...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.