I just wanted to tell you.....THANK YOU

I know the forum does more complaining than thanks.  The most important matter is we all enjoy this game.  Otherwise we wouldn't spend our hard earned money on it.  We all wish it was as perfect as possible and we know that you do too.  

I'm sure you're doing your best and spending way more than normal trying to get things right.  Thank you for your time and effort, it is appreciated.     
12/5/2013 1:58 AM
The Oriole Fan club just got bigger it now includes Hazelwood and this guy ^^^^

12/5/2013 4:35 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 12/5/2013 4:35:00 AM (view original):

Dipweed,

There's nothing wrong with being appreciative to someone for the effort they are putting in.  Still, I've criticized the flaws in the engine, while trying to find causes for them beyond the obvious, AND have been highly critical of the lack of communication from oriole, and have said so quite often.  Why don't you go back to doing the things YOU do well, like avoiding challenges from slid64er while boasting about how great you are?
12/5/2013 8:30 AM
Posted by bhazlewood on 12/5/2013 8:30:00 AM (view original):

Dipweed,

There's nothing wrong with being appreciative to someone for the effort they are putting in.  Still, I've criticized the flaws in the engine, while trying to find causes for them beyond the obvious, AND have been highly critical of the lack of communication from oriole, and have said so quite often.  Why don't you go back to doing the things YOU do well, like avoiding challenges from slid64er while boasting about how great you are?
+1000 I really hate whiners LOL
12/5/2013 1:27 PM
BOOM! Roasted?
12/5/2013 1:43 PM

Dipweed,

Blob -I never said there's anything wrong with being appreciative. The only thing I've noticed since Norbert left this project was less communication and game play going downward. I believe Oriole Fan wants what's best does that mean he can make it happen? Remains to be seen. Slid64er is the only one avoiding any challenge as I've offered the same deal minus monetary incentive and he refuses to play me.
12/5/2013 3:29 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 12/5/2013 3:29:00 PM (view original):

Dipweed,

Blob -I never said there's anything wrong with being appreciative. The only thing I've noticed since Norbert left this project was less communication and game play going downward. I believe Oriole Fan wants what's best does that mean he can make it happen? Remains to be seen. Slid64er is the only one avoiding any challenge as I've offered the same deal minus monetary incentive and he refuses to play me.
jfootinmouth,

Agreed that the lack of communication is a huge problem.  I called for more transparency in the beta, I pleaded for it in the coach's council forum, and have decried it in this forum.  I think better communications from oriole (and to a lesser extent, Redhawk) would go a long way towards alleviating the problems so many users have.  There are real bugs in the application (timeout logic),  gaps in implementation (PBP, no injuries), and a huge amount of confusion / guessing about what factors go into determining play results.  I'm not certain game play is "going downward" as much as the things we took as givens in the previous engines may or may not be true any longer.  

I'll drop the subject of the challenge between you and slid64er, other than to point out you did NOT offer the "same deal minus monetary incentive."  YOUR challenge was for the series to start IMMEDIATELY, without giving slid64er the benefit of recruiting any of his own players.
12/5/2013 3:57 PM
Bob, the jfootball fan club meets in a telephone both at the corner of douchebag and idiot streets.
12/5/2013 6:03 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.