I'm back! (recruit tool 2.0 beta inside) Topic

Posted by nukl on 2/2/2014 10:15:00 PM (view original):
wow cool... where the heck is that info, I swear I looked everywhere.
In Firefox or Google, mouse over your team's banner (the colored area at the top of any or your team's pages).  The 5 digit number you see at the bottom left of your browser is your team ID.  They're also given here: http://www.gdreports.com/GUESS/TeamIDs.htm
2/3/2014 8:52 AM
Can someone explain or sitemail me about how to correctly use the backups function?  Please and thanks.
2/5/2014 10:46 AM
Anyone? Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller??
2/9/2014 11:19 AM
I've tried it, but it doesn't seem to be functional. Or I don't know how to use it.
2/9/2014 11:38 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 2/5/2014 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Can someone explain or sitemail me about how to correctly use the backups function?  Please and thanks.
What exactly are you confused about?  It will come in handy for you after signings have begun, you can click it to show you any players that are about be released from their commitment to a school because the school filled up their schollies
2/9/2014 11:52 AM
I managed to mess up the built in recruit action scheduler.  It would act as if it was working, but then not actually do anything.  Just kinda hosed myself with it too :(.  I apologize if it messed up anyone else.  Anyway, I updated the original post with an updated version.
2/9/2014 9:31 PM
Posted by yatzr on 2/9/2014 9:31:00 PM (view original):
I managed to mess up the built in recruit action scheduler.  It would act as if it was working, but then not actually do anything.  Just kinda hosed myself with it too :(.  I apologize if it messed up anyone else.  Anyway, I updated the original post with an updated version.
Jeez, did that happen during that first 12-3 cycle? If it did that totally sucks. Are there any problems with the Mass Recruit button, or should that work like intended?
2/9/2014 9:42 PM
yatz....no worries man...no amount of messing up can overcome the good that you have and continue to produce!!!  If your tools ever go away, I'm sure I will stop playing.
2/9/2014 10:03 PM
Had a big problem today with pulling in potential
2/13/2014 3:33 PM
Did you also refine the team ranker formula in the newest version?
2/14/2014 5:00 PM
◂ Prev 123456
I'm back! (recruit tool 2.0 beta inside) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.